Thread: Just had the most boring punt ever

Just had the most boring punt ever

I frequent this shop A LOT. I’m probably the only one who writes about it and therefore I’ll keep my mouth shut about which one it is as the mamasan is a long time friend.

Made a booking with the youngest most attractive one and got there on time. She was late to work.

Thought all good things happen. Came in the room and she looked HOT. Big fake titties in a tight dress and nipples poking out. I was getting hard just looking at her. Then I said can we do part 2 only? Massage after. At this shop, usually ok to do. She said “yeah it’s good idea someone said you are really hard to finish.” Ok? Lol

Asked for money first. $120 FS. Ok fair enough, $100 is standard at this shop and I guess $20 for BBBJ. Upon seeing my bank account when I went to transfer she asked for another $10. I said what? She said come on you have enough with a smile on her face. OK fair play I thought this might get me even better service.

Not allowed to DATY to get her in the mood. Ok fair enough! CBJ and no head movement, just held the cock in her mouth and moved her tongue around it. Oh yeah, she wiped the condom before she put it in her mouth (that’s standard) but what really killed the vibe for me was her wiping it again after her lacklustre CBJ. I wasn’t even hard.

Had to really focus to get hard and managed to fuck for a couple min. Unfortunately she had put way too much lube and it felt like I was FSing air. She had her eyes closed and during mish her legs were basically floppy. No effort to keep them spread. Lazy performance.

By this point the condom was ruined as I’d lost the erection completely. She said she’d get a new one and try again. Same thing happened. Wipe condom, and this time pushed it allllllll the way down and started another shit cbj. Was really struggling at this point and once it got to a decent size she wiped it down AGAIN. I was beginning to get soft again.

I know what some punters might say “oh you’ve got ED” but I do back to back sessions all the time. CBJ as well.

Anyway I told her let’s try a handjob. Even this wasn’t doing it for me and I told her I’ll just do it myself. Basically paid $200 all up to tug myself off while she fondled my balls. After I was done there was still 15 min left. Maintained my composure and put my clothes on with a smile and said my goodbyes.

Gave feedback to mamasan who said “oh.. but she gets a lot of bookings?” Fair enough, good on her. She even said she’d give me another girl and wouldn’t take the shop cut just pay the girl. I said no it’s alright I’ve already cum and I’m not in the mood for another one. I wrote in google translate “perhaps there was just no sexual chemistry between us”.

I started reflecting on some of the milfs in the west and how hard they work for $100 tip. The massage is usually on point, BBBJ is up for grabs at no extra charge and they respect that I work hard when I walk in with a high vis and feel the knots in my back. I’m done with PYTs for a while now and going to tried and trusted MILF providers only now. What a waste of money.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by 17012430 View Post
    I frequent this shop A LOT. I’m probably the only one who writes about it and therefore I’ll keep my mouth shut about which one it is as the mamasan is a long time friend.

Made a booking with the youngest most attractive one and got there on time. She was late to work.

Thought all good things happen. Came in the room and she looked HOT. Big fake titties in a tight dress and nipples poking out. I was getting hard just looking at her. Then I said can we do part 2 only? Massage after. At this shop, usually ok to do. She said “yeah it’s good idea someone said you are really hard to finish.” Ok? Lol

Asked for money first. $120 FS. Ok fair enough, $100 is standard at this shop and I guess $20 for BBBJ. Upon seeing my bank account when I went to transfer she asked for another $10. I said what? She said come on you have enough with a smile on her face. OK fair play I thought this might get me even better service.

Not allowed to DATY to get her in the mood. Ok fair enough! CBJ and no head movement, just held the cock in her mouth and moved her tongue around it. Oh yeah, she wiped the condom before she put it in her mouth (that’s standard) but what really killed the vibe for me was her wiping it again after her lacklustre CBJ. I wasn’t even hard.

Had to really focus to get hard and managed to fuck for a couple min. Unfortunately she had put way too much lube and it felt like I was FSing air. She had her eyes closed and during mish her legs were basically floppy. No effort to keep them spread. Lazy performance.

By this point the condom was ruined as I’d lost the erection completely. She said she’d get a new one and try again. Same thing happened. Wipe condom, and this time pushed it allllllll the way down and started another shit cbj. Was really struggling at this point and once it got to a decent size she wiped it down AGAIN. I was beginning to get soft again.

I know what some punters might say “oh you’ve got ED” but I do back to back sessions all the time. CBJ as well.

Anyway I told her let’s try a handjob. Even this wasn’t doing it for me and I told her I’ll just do it myself. Basically paid $200 all up to tug myself off while she fondled my balls. After I was done there was still 15 min left. Maintained my composure and put my clothes on with a smile and said my goodbyes.

Gave feedback to mamasan who said “oh.. but she gets a lot of bookings?” Fair enough, good on her. She even said she’d give me another girl and wouldn’t take the shop cut just pay the girl. I said no it’s alright I’ve already cum and I’m not in the mood for another one. I wrote in google translate “perhaps there was just no sexual chemistry between us”.

I started reflecting on some of the milfs in the west and how hard they work for $100 tip. The massage is usually on point, BBBJ is up for grabs at no extra charge and they respect that I work hard when I walk in with a high vis and feel the knots in my back. I’m done with PYTs for a while now and going to tried and trusted MILF providers only now. What a waste of money.

oh no, so sorry you had a bad man punt mate! can you PM me which shop and who it was. I have an inkling i know the shop but just want to avoid the same session you just had.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    What a compliments lol
    She said “yeah it’s good idea someone said you are really hard to finish.” Ok? Lol

Rare negative report bro
    Thanks for sharing

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    And the shop and girls name is?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by thomassalvado2 View Post
    She said “yeah it’s good idea someone said you are really hard to finish.”
    Talk between WL’s is normal. They don’t need a forum… well, not for idle chat anyway.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Young girls are always a gamble. Universally I've gotten worse service from them. I think the only exception were a few back at Bella's shop (the one before Siam Sila whose name I'm forgetting)