Thread: Wl's health

Junior Member(有D料到)

Wl's health

Do wl's in shops get tested regularly?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    The real question you should be asking, how often should i get tested and what can i do to minimise the risk to my health and infecting others, especially if you are punting behind your misses back.
    And even if a W/l gets tested regularly, i dont think shes going to quit this job even if she gets an STI

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    No they don't. Girls have stated that it's really up to them to do it and most times the girls will get tested if they notice obvious symptoms or feel unwell. I've heard from new girls too that they didn't need to show proof of no STIs when starting work in shops.

Don't expect all shops to enforce regular testing. However, I heard N5M requested their girls to get tested and show their results to management in early September of this year. Glad to see one shop taking health safety seriously to ensure customers and girls are playing safe.

Even if girls are requested to get tested for STIs, it doesn't mean they will take a break from work until they get their results. A WL with an STI could still potentially affect a customer or vice versa during the period when she is waiting for her results.

A WL won't leave her job just because she contracted an STI. If she can treat it then she'll be back at work to make a living once the symptoms clear up. When girls suddenly disappear and return after a short break then you can't rule out the possibility of an STI that she may have contracted from a customer who didn't bother to get tested regularly after seeing many girls. This is why it's important for punters to get tested regularly to ensure they don't catch anything nasty and pass it onto WLs who may pass it onto other customers. This can have a domino effect where an infected customer sees many girls in one shop resulting in other girls getting infected.
    cuteguy has spoken. With the usual balance of obvious common sense, wild speculation and anecdotal evidence. Thread closed.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Fuck thats concerning. I always thought shops require the girls to get tested especially the popular ones. Doesnt the government monitor the brothels especially if prostitution here is legal? Or they just dont care about public health

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I totally agree with cuteguy. I’ll add that one WLs I’ve known who was my recent favourite regular didn’t get tested because of her beliefs and limited English. She’d only use Chinese medicine whenever she felt ill.

Anyway, if in doubt, always demand to see her latest test and walk if she won’t comply. Ok better yet, stay at home and jerkoff 😝

Super Fans (忠實Fans) Footballpunter's Avatar
    I think this is the part where gov regulation could do a better job at setting a standardized testing time frame. Comparing to Singapore, where shops are legal as well, WLs have to do mandatory testing every few weeks or they won't be allowed to work.

So in Sydney, it's really up to the punters to watchout for themselves. When in doubt, just go get tested. I punted a lot in august, got tested in early sept then I don't have to think about it anymore.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Hey, IF the sex industry was really 100% sanitized from STIs, who's going to risk hooking up with girls outside of the industry? You'd have a far higher chance of catching something from a girl you hooked up with at the pub, club, etc.

Everybody would just go fuck a WL when they're horny cos it'll be safer, lol...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Hey, IF the sex industry was really 100% sanitized from STIs, who's going to risk hooking up with girls outside of the industry? You'd have a far higher chance of catching something from a girl you hooked up with at the pub, club, etc.

Everybody would just go fuck a WL when they're horny cos it'll be safer, lol...
    And that’s exactly what happened to me meeting one chick online. We met and fucked the same day and my cock itched and burned for weeks thereafter. It was bareback tho

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I would have thought girls in Brothels would require testing if they want to work there, otherwise if councils find out they can shut them down?
    Massage palors is a different story, they're not suppose to offer any sex hence you'll see alot of signs just to please authorities but its up the girls. They get undercover agents time to time based on an article i read awhile ago.
    Masasan turns a blind eye as long they get customers..
    if anything goes to shit just sack the girl..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just asking. Had a dodgy punt this morning, how long do I wait before I get tested for STIs?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hidden Python View Post
    The real question you should be asking, how often should i get tested and what can i do to minimise the risk to my health and infecting others, especially if you are punting behind your misses back.
    And even if a W/l gets tested regularly, i dont think shes going to quit this job even if she gets an STI
    I agree! even though the WL caught a virus, she wouldn't probably just quit. unless her establishment is very responsible and taking health seriously.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1inchguy View Post
    I would have thought girls in Brothels would require testing if they want to work there, otherwise if councils find out they can shut them down?
    Massage palors is a different story, they're not suppose to offer any sex hence you'll see alot of signs just to please authorities but its up the girls. They get undercover agents time to time based on an article i read awhile ago.
    Masasan turns a blind eye as long they get customers..
    if anything goes to shit just sack the girl..
    Nope. There’s no legislation that mandates this. It wouldn’t work even if there was for variety of reasons.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Horrified to be told by Girl at a prominent Massage shop that she couldn’t do FS she had some problems down there. When I suggested she should be going straight to a doctor, said the shop wouldn’t give her time to go until Friday..

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost2hauntU View Post
    Nope. There’s no legislation that mandates this. It wouldn’t work even if there was for variety of reasons.
    There could be some jurisdictions at Queensland, victoria and ACT. https://hivlegal.ashm.org.au/sex-work/

However there's one thing for certain is brothel owners must not allow infected workers to work...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hidden Python View Post
    How could they survive without working?

Some might be lucky and have a SD but the others?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There are some misapprehensions on this thread. A few facts:
    1 Most STI's are notifiable diseases. That means the Dr they are reported to has to notify the Dept of Health. The Testing service also has to notify so that each is a check on the other.
    2 The notifications to the department do not identify either girl or client by their real names.
    3 The premises are contacted immediately, usually before the tests come back and told a particular WL may have a problem.
    4 The Dept expects that WL to be taken off the job until she has a clear test.
    5 As a notifiable disease is involved, the Dept has the power to close the premises immediately. Never used because it would likely destroy the business. It's in the financial interests of the business to co-operate, so they do.
    6 The system is not perfect but clearly works pretty well because the only independent study of STI's in WL's (Done by Uni of NSW for NSW government.) found that their incidence of STI's is exactly the same for as for non WL's. ie. they are no worse and no better than the general female population.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by priapus1966 View Post
    6 The system is not perfect but clearly works pretty well because the only independent study of STI's in WL's (Done by Uni of NSW for NSW government.) found that their incidence of STI's is exactly the same for as for non WL's. ie. they are no worse and no better than the general female population.
    That’s good to hear, even money.

Banned
    Everyone’s response to adversity is different. Anything we summise is pure conjecture.