J Karin The innocent disappointment

Person's Name : J Karin

Establishment : No5 Marrickville @Marrickville

Date of Visit : 7th OCT 2023

URL: https://no5marrickville.com/profile/karin/

Phone : 0417 888 123

WeChat: no5_2021

Hours of Business : As per ad

Rates : $180/30mins, $240/45mins, $280/1hr.

Services Provided This Session : BBBJ, DATY, 69, Sex in multiple positions, COB

Looks : 6/10 She is cute and innocent looking. Has short-ish hair done in a pigtail. Pics of her on the website look accurate, but I know why she doesn't have a bikin pic.

Size/shape : She's short, decent size boobs (probably C), cute hand and feet, bit of fluff in the mid section, a bit of a flat ass. She has an innocent looking face.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Japanese

Language : Japanese and English (very basic)

Value for money/recommend? : IMO No, (now I know a bad punt, good punt, punt is a punt) but this wasn't worth it for me (more on why below). Comparing to some of the other privates I have tried for around the $300 mark, I'd say even them providing CBJ for the price I'd pick them over J Karin (this is my first shop punt so I can't compare them to others).

Leading up to the punt:

Decided this weekend I am gonna go find a few new Asian privates I have not tried, and skip my usual private locations. Got on the forums to check if any interesting privates popped up, nada. Any interesting privates on E&B, nada (now there were a few Asians at $800/hr but no reveiws here so I didn't wanna go and potentially waste my time).

Asked around for recommendations, but being so short notice, I didn't get any and private messages got to me way after I saw J Karin.

So I thought maybe tonight is the night I go to a shop and pop the cherry. Started looking at the Shop Afters and the title "Innocent" caught my eye, and reading through their reviews of the new girl J Karin made me think she might be new but a decent punt, plus she was young and Japanese and lately been watching a lot of Iseaki Anime with cute innocent Jap girls so thought why not.

Contact to book J Karin:

Checked if No5 Marrickville had a wechat and they did, so added them and they added back really quick. Sent them a message asking the procedures and that cause it was my first time, got a reply back super telling me the procedures and it was Cash Only establishement (a bit of a hassle going to an ATM as I never deal in cash, and has been this way for years, but oh well).

So I got a time booked just before J Karins shift ended and they took down my number.

Establishment/ intercom:

Ok, so I've never been to any shop and I wasn't familiar with the procedures to getting into the establishement but it was pretty simple just like visiting a private but less descrete-ish as privates are on appartments so no one really suspects where you're headed but with establishment, its pretty clear why you're there, plus the red door kinda sticks out (reminds me of Insidious oooOOoooOoO).

So kind of a funny thing I did, as I withdrew cash from the ATM at Westpac I was 20 min ahead of the schedule cause of nerves, so I paced myself there walked passed the place 2-3 times, along my 2nd walk saw a guy come out and get in his car, avoided any eye contact and walked off to a different direction.

Finally 10 min before the booking I mustered up all the courage and went to the door with confidence, a Red door with a peephole and a buzzer right next to it. Buzzed in and a guy opened the door, walked in and was asked if I had a booking, proceeded to tell him and then was met with another lady who asked me the same and I told her "J Karin at 11PM". She took me to a room and asked me to wait there.

First impression of the establishment and the room:

Walked in and it was a dimly let hallway, coloured lights but I guess that is the sort of vibe with establishement. I doubt an establishement is supposed to look like a well lit study/ workspace area. Got in the room, and the room was big and spacious, had a sofa, a TV on the wall, a bed with a bedside table. Again the room was dimly lit with coloured light (red-ish hue to it). The bed had a sheet on, and a few towels. And a giant mirror on top of the head rest and on the side.

The bathroom was massive as well, wet floors, an area to sit near the shower.

Overall for my first shop room experience, it was a 8/10. If the rooms were well lit (now this is just me), would've been 9-10/10.

1st interaction with J Karin:

She knocked and came in, with a bunch of goodies in hand wearing this white top and panties, I wasn't really impressed by her looks tbh, as I could see her flat ass, and a bit of tummy roll. I asked her how her day was, a bit of small talk and then she said she was going to setup the room and at that moment I sarted my timer. She started preparing the rooms from the goodies from her basket, applied another sheet on the bed, got a stack of condoms, lube, tissue and wet wipes on the bed side table and then said she was ready, and asked if I could change for the shower.

As I was changing, she started stripping as well, and then she folded all her stuff and we went for a shower.

Shower experience:

As we got in, there was a cup prepared with mouth wash and she asked me to use it as she set up the temperature. Once I was done, I got to the shower and she asked if the water was fine and then proceeded with the shower. She cleaned my nether region well, but kind of missed the foreskin as she didn't pull it back and I proceeded to do so and she laughed and cleaned it thereafter, I fondled her boobs, bum nothing too serious and then we were done.

Wiped off and proceeded to the bedroom.

The Experience:

I got on the bed, and she got on the bed as well and what proceeded next was very robotic to me. She got on top and just brought her face close to mine, closed her eyes, I guess she was initiating a kiss, so I went with it, and she started giving me a handjob. The kiss was one sided as she did absolutely nothing other than bring her face close to mine, she didn't even open her mouth a bit. I did start playing with her pussy with my hand, and after a one sided kiss sesh for a minute or two asked her for 69.

Now with 69 I did get a bit more of an action, she was clean, shaved, no smell. Started DATY on her and she performed BBBJ. Her BBBJ is terrible, I am not sure if it was the day, the hour, or if she was having a bad day, but comparing it to ther other AR that said her BBBJ was good and included ball sucking wasn't the experience for me. She did start of with a proper BBBJ but not going too deep (I do not have an anaconda in my pants) and DATY on her had no verbal confirmation. I think 5 min in and this is where it went all down hill, she barely sucked me, her mouth was only on my tip doing the most minimal movement you can, another 5 min or so I could feel the teeth at this point meanwhile I am still eating her out, 15 min in total and I couldn't get a single moan out of her, although I could taste her juice and out of the 15 min, the 10 min was barely any sucking and the last 5 min was nothing but teeth, I tired to position myself a bit differently so she could maybe get the hint but even then nothing.

I had enough so asked her to have sex. She then got up and prepared a dom, a bit of lube and I asked her if we could do doggy first. Maybe because she's new to this, her doggy position was horrendous, it was almost like when you're doing deadlift with a bad form you develop this hunch almost like a cat. Oh well wth, I went with it and thought as I progressed maybe she'll loosen up and bend down a bit. Now she is very tight and felt nice, but as time went her posture stayed the same no matter what I did, although the mirror on the head board and on the side was a nice addition, my large figure dominating her tiny figure.

A few minutes of doggy on the bed and I asked her to switch to missionary, got her close to the bed which was a great view ngl compared to her doggy, legs propped to my shoulders and in I went. She has nice and maintained hand and feet which is always a plus for me, which shows she's got feminie attributes to her. Slight grabbing of her neck (light and gentle), and caressing her face. Now while in missionary, her legs didnt go straight up on my shoulders but were slightly bent inwards like an anime character lol, this position was probably the one to try on her.

I quickly glanced at my watch, and after 10-12 minutes, we switched up to doggy near the edge of the bed, and again the same problem, still the hunch. This went for another 10 minutes or so. Then I got on the bed, and asked her for cowgirl, she got in an Asian squat and this was alright.

Now throughout the session, I didn't hear a single moan, not even a fake moan, just sounds as if it was painful for her. Also through the session, she had her eyes closed or sometimes barely open (during missionary). Almost gave off the vibe she didn't wanna be there (and I don't think she does, well atleast I don't think she enjoys having sex for money but is doing as a means just to support herself). At one point I went limp. During the end just due to the overall vibe I just couldn't continue with it, and asked for a BBBJ. She got on her knees on the floor, and gave me a BBBJ, and the timer rang and she grabbed it behind with her hand and turned it off, as I looked at my watch it had been 42 min ( i reckon thats the 15 or 10 min timer?). I asked her if I could finish in her mouth as it said BBBJ, CIM in her services provided, but she didn't understand CIM and just did a BBBJ (again with a lot of teeth ouch) and I then said I'll finish on her boobs which she did understand hmmm, I quickly came on her chest and then she wiped off, wiped me off, tissue + wet wipes and then we headed to the shower.

She went back to the room and started doing her stuff so I did the shower by myself and got out, as I was getting dressed she qucikl washed up got out and got in her unifrom again. Here I made a few small talks, as how long she had been Syd/Aus for and where in Japan was she from, what season would she recommend someone go and visit Japan, just small talks.

After a while I exited the room, and I made my way down the hall to grab a cup of water, where I met the lady who took me to the room first, asked how she was and I said it was alright (I didn't know what else to say back then), I told her it was my first time there or at any shop and she laughed and said "come tomorrow too then". As I made my way to the door, directly next to it I think is the reception where I had a quick glance of the female receptionist and what I could make of her during the quick glance, she was good looking. Exited the door, and saw someone was wiaitng near the road, avoided any contact and made my way down the street.

Pros:

1. She's short, submissive, young.

2. She gets wet ( I am just grasping for some pros for her as she does look innocent and I kinda feel for her)

3. She's got an innocent looking face, cute nails and feet. Maaybe call her you younger innocent anime sister (don't make it weird)

4. Whenever I asked her about Japan she was attentive and excited to let me know anything I needed.

5. Laughed when I said what anime I was watching currently.

6. I don't know what the go to rate for Jap girls at shops or private is (well I knew a few Jap privates charging $400-$450 for the hour, and can get higher for hotter ones) so I guess $280 for a Jap is a bragain?

Cons:

1. Her body doesnt do it for me, she has a roll or two on her tummy, lack of ass.

2. Her BBBJ skill is bad, teeth, and barely any action.

3. Her doggy position is awful.

4. No moans, not even fake ones.

Conclusion:

For $280/hr it's hard for me to justify her based on her looks and skills, as privates such as SumiV provide exceptional service for the hour, with great CBJ for $300/hr or $350/hr with BBBJ.

Now I haven't tried any other shop or their girls so I cannot compare her with any WL from the shops and my base benchamrk of her looks (although subjective)/ skills is to comapre it to a private of similar $$$.

Would I go visit her again, NO. Probably in the books for one of the worst punts I've had. Even writing this I felt bad, because the ad does say she's new, and I knew she was new going in, but it was so bad and she did say she had been there for a month so I believe a month should've been enough to catch on.

Hopefully this doen't get her into any troubles and hope other punters see this and still give her a chance cause she's new and maybe help her craft her skils.

I wish her the best, hope she does well in the future and hope this is a short gig for her to get quick cash.

Anyways that has been my first ever reveiw of a shop, overall the shop experience wasn't as scary as I made it out to be but I think it was because I went at night, and I probs won't be going to any shop during the day time as I feel very paranoid walking in.

Ta.

Super Fans (忠實Fans) Footballpunter's Avatar
    wow, a lot to unpack. I'm not going to comment about the WL cuz i've never seen her.

However, N5M does have back door lol. So you didn't have to muster up any courage to through the front door if you are uncomfortable.

Actually, I'm more comfortable going through the front door cuz it's usually unlocked and you can just open the door and go in. The backdoor is usually locked and you have to wait for someone to come open it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sounds familiar. I had a very ordinary experience with a well reviewed lady at N5M and haven’t been inclined to go back. Was an early appointment and the lady was either hungover or had been partying late. She even apologised at the end. Was disappointing after all the positive reviews and info about this place.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Smile

Thank you for booking, visiting yesterday and writing review.
    I read your review.
    I'm sorry about you weren't happy when you met with me.
    I guess I have less experience than other girls. So I need to have more experience.
    I thought you'd like to advice me in person.
    I was happy you to meet and talk with.
    Thank you so much and I hope you spend wouderful days!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Footballpunter View Post
    wow, a lot to unpack. I'm not going to comment about the WL cuz i've never seen her.

However, N5M does have back door lol. So you didn't have to muster up any courage to through the front door if you are uncomfortable.

Actually, I'm more comfortable going through the front door cuz it's usually unlocked and you can just open the door and go in. The backdoor is usually locked and you have to wait for someone to come open it.
    Wow,

I haven't heard about the back door. (not that one, anyway LOL)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Keeping Up View Post
    Sounds familiar. I had a very ordinary experience with a well reviewed lady at N5M and haven’t been inclined to go back. Was an early appointment and the lady was either hungover or had been partying late. She even apologised at the end. Was disappointing after all the positive reviews and info about this place.
    I encourage you to report to the Managers. The team at No5 seem to be pretty professional and good to deal with in my experience. But they can't fix what they don't know about. Where 42G may provide a discount off the next visit, I haven't seen that done a No5, which is a pity as, if not rectified, disappointed customers may not return - and that's a loss of business. But nor have I personally had any really bad experiences.

My impression is they seem to ask almost every customer about their experience on the way out, especially new girls. So, they compile collective knowledge about their girls very quickly.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by AsiaAddict View Post
    I encourage you to report to the Managers. The team at No5 seem to be pretty professional and good to deal with in my experience. But they can't fix what they don't know about. Where 42G may provide a discount off the next visit, I haven't seen that done a No5, which is a pity as, if not rectified, disappointed customers may not return - and that's a loss of business. But nor have I personally had any really bad experiences.

My impression is they seem to ask almost every customer about their experience on the way out, especially new girls. So, they compile collective knowledge about their girls very quickly.
    That's my experience as well. Always follow-up on leaving (particularly Sara) unless multiple customers turn up st once.

Like to know who the well reviewed girl who turned in a bad performance was??

Senior Member(無間使者) TheBigChungus's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Footballpunter View Post

Oooo I see, a back door you say huh. But nah I think the front is fine tbh, I feel like I can do anything now ahahah.

I didn’t know it was unlocked, I’d have just pushed and walked in had I known.

Quote Originally Posted by Keeping Up View Post
    Tbf J Karin only had 2 reviews oh here which were decent reviews, unfortunately for me that wasn’t the case. Oh well, it is what it is, next time I’ll be sure to book a more popular/ experienced girl but I guess when they say YMMV, I guess it truly does.

Ah yes, I couldn’t let them know in person as I felt a bit awkward or my involuntary response to the question was, “yeah she’s alright” lol

But I did let them know via their WeChat about my experience there as a first timer.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigChungus View Post
    Tbf J Karin only had 2 reviews oh here which were decent reviews, unfortunately for me that wasn’t the case. Oh well, it is what it is, next time I’ll be sure to book a more popular/ experienced girl but I guess when they say YMMV, I guess it truly does.
    Let the reception know and they are pretty good (at least they have been with me). And I know what you mean about girls with good reviews not working for you. I’ve had the same thing there with C Queen (really toothy bbbj to the point it was getting painful) and ABC Jennifer (was a bit of a starfish with me). That said I’ve never had a bad punt with C Jay (I love this girl) and T Cindy.

And welcome to the world of shop punting. Just remember no one really cares so just walk up and in. And why should you care what some random on the street cares anyway

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Such a shame that popular girl did not meet your expectation

I guess It is also depend on the time of the day that you see the WLs

Senior Member(無間使者)

It was a couple of months ago and the lady seemed genuinely apologetic so I let it go. I never saw anyone on the way out in any case as I left via the back.
    I’ve moved onto the Ginzas and haven’t looked back. The GE team in particular sms me after every visit to see how it went and if I was happy with the service provided. I may go back and give N5M another try at some stage, time will tell.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigChungus View Post
    Person's Name : J Karin

Establishment : No5 Marrickville @Marrickville

Date of Visit : 7th OCT 2023

URL: https://no5marrickville.com/profile/karin/

Phone : 0417 888 123

WeChat: no5_2021

Hours of Business : As per ad

Rates : $180/30mins, $240/45mins, $280/1hr.

Services Provided This Session : BBBJ, DATY, 69, Sex in multiple positions, COB

Looks : 6/10 She is cute and innocent looking. Has short-ish hair done in a pigtail. Pics of her on the website look accurate, but I know why she doesn't have a bikin pic.

Size/shape : She's short, decent size boobs (probably C), cute hand and feet, bit of fluff in the mid section, a bit of a flat ass. She has an innocent looking face.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Japanese

Language : Japanese and English (very basic)

Value for money/recommend? : IMO No, (now I know a bad punt, good punt, punt is a punt) but this wasn't worth it for me (more on why below). Comparing to some of the other privates I have tried for around the $300 mark, I'd say even them providing CBJ for the price I'd pick them over J Karin (this is my first shop punt so I can't compare them to others).

Leading up to the punt:

Decided this weekend I am gonna go find a few new Asian privates I have not tried, and skip my usual private locations. Got on the forums to check if any interesting privates popped up, nada. Any interesting privates on E&B, nada (now there were a few Asians at $800/hr but no reveiws here so I didn't wanna go and potentially waste my time).

Asked around for recommendations, but being so short notice, I didn't get any and private messages got to me way after I saw J Karin.

So I thought maybe tonight is the night I go to a shop and pop the cherry. Started looking at the Shop Afters and the title "Innocent" caught my eye, and reading through their reviews of the new girl J Karin made me think she might be new but a decent punt, plus she was young and Japanese and lately been watching a lot of Iseaki Anime with cute innocent Jap girls so thought why not.

Contact to book J Karin:

Checked if No5 Marrickville had a wechat and they did, so added them and they added back really quick. Sent them a message asking the procedures and that cause it was my first time, got a reply back super telling me the procedures and it was Cash Only establishement (a bit of a hassle going to an ATM as I never deal in cash, and has been this way for years, but oh well).

So I got a time booked just before J Karins shift ended and they took down my number.

Establishment/ intercom:

Ok, so I've never been to any shop and I wasn't familiar with the procedures to getting into the establishement but it was pretty simple just like visiting a private but less descrete-ish as privates are on appartments so no one really suspects where you're headed but with establishment, its pretty clear why you're there, plus the red door kinda sticks out (reminds me of Insidious oooOOoooOoO).

So kind of a funny thing I did, as I withdrew cash from the ATM at Westpac I was 20 min ahead of the schedule cause of nerves, so I paced myself there walked passed the place 2-3 times, along my 2nd walk saw a guy come out and get in his car, avoided any eye contact and walked off to a different direction.

Finally 10 min before the booking I mustered up all the courage and went to the door with confidence, a Red door with a peephole and a buzzer right next to it. Buzzed in and a guy opened the door, walked in and was asked if I had a booking, proceeded to tell him and then was met with another lady who asked me the same and I told her "J Karin at 11PM". She took me to a room and asked me to wait there.

First impression of the establishment and the room:

Walked in and it was a dimly let hallway, coloured lights but I guess that is the sort of vibe with establishement. I doubt an establishement is supposed to look like a well lit study/ workspace area. Got in the room, and the room was big and spacious, had a sofa, a TV on the wall, a bed with a bedside table. Again the room was dimly lit with coloured light (red-ish hue to it). The bed had a sheet on, and a few towels. And a giant mirror on top of the head rest and on the side.

The bathroom was massive as well, wet floors, an area to sit near the shower.

Overall for my first shop room experience, it was a 8/10. If the rooms were well lit (now this is just me), would've been 9-10/10.

1st interaction with J Karin:

She knocked and came in, with a bunch of goodies in hand wearing this white top and panties, I wasn't really impressed by her looks tbh, as I could see her flat ass, and a bit of tummy roll. I asked her how her day was, a bit of small talk and then she said she was going to setup the room and at that moment I sarted my timer. She started preparing the rooms from the goodies from her basket, applied another sheet on the bed, got a stack of condoms, lube, tissue and wet wipes on the bed side table and then said she was ready, and asked if I could change for the shower.

As I was changing, she started stripping as well, and then she folded all her stuff and we went for a shower.

Shower experience:

As we got in, there was a cup prepared with mouth wash and she asked me to use it as she set up the temperature. Once I was done, I got to the shower and she asked if the water was fine and then proceeded with the shower. She cleaned my nether region well, but kind of missed the foreskin as she didn't pull it back and I proceeded to do so and she laughed and cleaned it thereafter, I fondled her boobs, bum nothing too serious and then we were done.

Wiped off and proceeded to the bedroom.

The Experience:

I got on the bed, and she got on the bed as well and what proceeded next was very robotic to me. She got on top and just brought her face close to mine, closed her eyes, I guess she was initiating a kiss, so I went with it, and she started giving me a handjob. The kiss was one sided as she did absolutely nothing other than bring her face close to mine, she didn't even open her mouth a bit. I did start playing with her pussy with my hand, and after a one sided kiss sesh for a minute or two asked her for 69.

Now with 69 I did get a bit more of an action, she was clean, shaved, no smell. Started DATY on her and she performed BBBJ. Her BBBJ is terrible, I am not sure if it was the day, the hour, or if she was having a bad day, but comparing it to ther other AR that said her BBBJ was good and included ball sucking wasn't the experience for me. She did start of with a proper BBBJ but not going too deep (I do not have an anaconda in my pants) and DATY on her had no verbal confirmation. I think 5 min in and this is where it went all down hill, she barely sucked me, her mouth was only on my tip doing the most minimal movement you can, another 5 min or so I could feel the teeth at this point meanwhile I am still eating her out, 15 min in total and I couldn't get a single moan out of her, although I could taste her juice and out of the 15 min, the 10 min was barely any sucking and the last 5 min was nothing but teeth, I tired to position myself a bit differently so she could maybe get the hint but even then nothing.

I had enough so asked her to have sex. She then got up and prepared a dom, a bit of lube and I asked her if we could do doggy first. Maybe because she's new to this, her doggy position was horrendous, it was almost like when you're doing deadlift with a bad form you develop this hunch almost like a cat. Oh well wth, I went with it and thought as I progressed maybe she'll loosen up and bend down a bit. Now she is very tight and felt nice, but as time went her posture stayed the same no matter what I did, although the mirror on the head board and on the side was a nice addition, my large figure dominating her tiny figure.

A few minutes of doggy on the bed and I asked her to switch to missionary, got her close to the bed which was a great view ngl compared to her doggy, legs propped to my shoulders and in I went. She has nice and maintained hand and feet which is always a plus for me, which shows she's got feminie attributes to her. Slight grabbing of her neck (light and gentle), and caressing her face. Now while in missionary, her legs didnt go straight up on my shoulders but were slightly bent inwards like an anime character lol, this position was probably the one to try on her.

I quickly glanced at my watch, and after 10-12 minutes, we switched up to doggy near the edge of the bed, and again the same problem, still the hunch. This went for another 10 minutes or so. Then I got on the bed, and asked her for cowgirl, she got in an Asian squat and this was alright.

Now throughout the session, I didn't hear a single moan, not even a fake moan, just sounds as if it was painful for her. Also through the session, she had her eyes closed or sometimes barely open (during missionary). Almost gave off the vibe she didn't wanna be there (and I don't think she does, well atleast I don't think she enjoys having sex for money but is doing as a means just to support herself). At one point I went limp. During the end just due to the overall vibe I just couldn't continue with it, and asked for a BBBJ. She got on her knees on the floor, and gave me a BBBJ, and the timer rang and she grabbed it behind with her hand and turned it off, as I looked at my watch it had been 42 min ( i reckon thats the 15 or 10 min timer?). I asked her if I could finish in her mouth as it said BBBJ, CIM in her services provided, but she didn't understand CIM and just did a BBBJ (again with a lot of teeth ouch) and I then said I'll finish on her boobs which she did understand hmmm, I quickly came on her chest and then she wiped off, wiped me off, tissue + wet wipes and then we headed to the shower.

She went back to the room and started doing her stuff so I did the shower by myself and got out, as I was getting dressed she qucikl washed up got out and got in her unifrom again. Here I made a few small talks, as how long she had been Syd/Aus for and where in Japan was she from, what season would she recommend someone go and visit Japan, just small talks.

After a while I exited the room, and I made my way down the hall to grab a cup of water, where I met the lady who took me to the room first, asked how she was and I said it was alright (I didn't know what else to say back then), I told her it was my first time there or at any shop and she laughed and said "come tomorrow too then". As I made my way to the door, directly next to it I think is the reception where I had a quick glance of the female receptionist and what I could make of her during the quick glance, she was good looking. Exited the door, and saw someone was wiaitng near the road, avoided any contact and made my way down the street.

Pros:

1. She's short, submissive, young.

2. She gets wet ( I am just grasping for some pros for her as she does look innocent and I kinda feel for her)

3. She's got an innocent looking face, cute nails and feet. Maaybe call her you younger innocent anime sister (don't make it weird)

4. Whenever I asked her about Japan she was attentive and excited to let me know anything I needed.

5. Laughed when I said what anime I was watching currently.

6. I don't know what the go to rate for Jap girls at shops or private is (well I knew a few Jap privates charging $400-$450 for the hour, and can get higher for hotter ones) so I guess $280 for a Jap is a bragain?

Cons:

1. Her body doesnt do it for me, she has a roll or two on her tummy, lack of ass.

2. Her BBBJ skill is bad, teeth, and barely any action.

3. Her doggy position is awful.

4. No moans, not even fake ones.

Conclusion:

For $280/hr it's hard for me to justify her based on her looks and skills, as privates such as SumiV provide exceptional service for the hour, with great CBJ for $300/hr or $350/hr with BBBJ.

Now I haven't tried any other shop or their girls so I cannot compare her with any WL from the shops and my base benchamrk of her looks (although subjective)/ skills is to comapre it to a private of similar $$$.

Would I go visit her again, NO. Probably in the books for one of the worst punts I've had. Even writing this I felt bad, because the ad does say she's new, and I knew she was new going in, but it was so bad and she did say she had been there for a month so I believe a month should've been enough to catch on.

Hopefully this doen't get her into any troubles and hope other punters see this and still give her a chance cause she's new and maybe help her craft her skils.

I wish her the best, hope she does well in the future and hope this is a short gig for her to get quick cash.

Anyways that has been my first ever reveiw of a shop, overall the shop experience wasn't as scary as I made it out to be but I think it was because I went at night, and I probs won't be going to any shop during the day time as I feel very paranoid walking in.

Ta.
    LOL your experience was almost identical to mine, the only difference is she didn't even join me in the shower, just gave me the mouthwash and off I went by myself.

Like you described the biggest problem with her for me is the weird doggy position, her back was so rounded that I barely got in, unfortunately doggy also happens to be my favorite position so that really sucked, I didn't want to force anything so I just went with mish instead, so I'd say if anyone's a doggy lover stay away from her.

Her BJ was also very shallow, just on the tip basically, so we quickly moved to the main event, yes she had her eyes closed most of the time in mish although I'm not too fussed about it, I'll just chalk it up to the inexperience and shyness, not much moaning, pretty quiet throughout the session. So if you are after a passionate lover look else where.

I personally don't mind quiet, shy, submissive girls as I like to lead the way, lookwise she wasn't too bad, C cup, face 6/10 (that eye brow lol, I just couldn't stop noticing it), okish ass, really nice skin though, I'd rate the whole experience average, but I think anyone after a passionate service-oriented GFE will be disappointed...

Oh yea one more thing, most shops have dim lights so you should get used to it =P, welcome to your 1st shop experience.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Thanks for the AR. The experience sounded disappointing.

It actually got me curious about what the other two ARs wrote. They tried to make her inexperience sound positive but you could see some of the similar experiences to yours that they wrote about. Like nightshift mentioned she had her eyes closed.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yes I'd say nightshift's AR was fairly accurate as well, and I def agreed with most of the stuff, her being innocent, inexperienced, quiet, her eyes closed etc, just on a more positive tone, I wouldn't say the experience was horrible, I've had worse for sure, just some things are subjective, I can see that some punters may find her too quiet, not passionate enough, no emotion/reaction, eyes closed, a bit robotic, too inexperienced etc..

The only thing that's for sure was the really bad doggy position, I've had girls round their back during doggy before, but she just takes it to another level lol.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    The arched back on doggy sounds horrible. Did you guys say to her to just push her back down a bit? Maybe get her to do a standing doggy or something

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Not arched, rounded, like a ball lol, I didn't push her or force it, just gave her a very gentle tap or two on her lower back, but she didn't budge so I thought it was no use lol, yes we tried both standing doggy and on all-fours, same result.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by l337dude View Post
    Not arched, rounded, like a ball lol, I didn't push her or force it, just gave her a very gentle tap or two on her lower back, but she didn't budge so I thought it was no use lol, yes we tried both standing doggy and on all-fours, same result.
    Lol I'm trying to imagine what that's like haha. Rolled up like a centipede when it's threatened? Like sonic the hedge hog when he does his speed thing?

Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Lol I'm trying to imagine what that's like haha. Rolled up like a centipede when it's threatened? Like sonic the hedge hog when he does his speed thing?
    https://reddit.com/r/fitnesscirclejerk/s/9vvmJWfiZY

Similar to that

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast