Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: J Karin The innocent disappointment

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigChungus View Post
    Ok yea that was what I imagined when I said arched back. I had a few old ex GF that use to do that. Was kinda weird. It's sort of like a brace for impact type position.

Like when you're about to be punched in the stomach and you flex your abs to dampen the damage.

It's the position girls take when they're not prepared to be pounded doggy.

Senior Member(無間使者) TheBigChungus's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Ok yea that was what I imagined when I said arched back. I had a few old ex GF that use to do that. Was kinda weird. It's sort of like a brace for impact type position.

Like when you're about to be punched in the stomach and you flex your abs to dampen the damage.

It's the position girls take when they're not prepared to be pounded doggy.
    Yeah, idk I kinda feel bad for writing this AR.

Quote Originally Posted by Karin888 View Post
    Thank you for booking, visiting yesterday and writing review.
    I read your review.
    I'm sorry about you weren't happy when you met with me.
    I guess I have less experience than other girls. So I need to have more experience.
    I thought you'd like to advice me in person.
    I was happy you to meet and talk with.
    Thank you so much and I hope you spend wouderful days!
    Aww….. very lovely…
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Aww….. very lovely…
    Whaaa… how did I miss her reply.

Quote Originally Posted by Karin888 View Post
    Thank you for booking, visiting yesterday and writing review.
    I read your review.
    I'm sorry about you weren't happy when you met with me.
    I guess I have less experience than other girls. So I need to have more experience.
    I thought you'd like to advice me in person.
    I was happy you to meet and talk with.
    Thank you so much and I hope you spend wouderful days!
    IMG_0447.jpg
    Hi Karin,

It’s was lovely meeting you as well, I was just a bit disappointed by some of the services you provided.

I won’t go more into it what went wrong again, since I have mentioned them as well as talked with the staff on WeChat.

But some pointers I’d like to give you for future would be:

1. Doggy style, if your back is rounded it looks and feels weird for us (at least most of us), please have a look at the pic attached.

2. BBBJ, you started this good and I had no complaints, but as the time went it got worse with the use of teeth and barely any movement. If you can continue the BBBJ like the way you did from the very start you’re good.

3. I did mention you closing your eyes, and further reading here in the forums people either seem to like it or not, so it is really a personal preference, so I guess do as you wish in this regards.

4. Kissing, it could use a little help as at the start I felt like you had just given me your mouth to kiss you but kissing should be a mutual activity.

That’s it I guess, hope you take this as a constructive feedback. If you’re still working there in the next few months, I’ll have a visit with you again and see if you’ve improved

宜しくお願い致します。

Senior Member(無間使者)
    situations like this are why i don't write bad reviews. if a girl read me badmouthing what she was like in bed and was sweet enough to apologise, even though i was in the position of paying her to touch me in the first place, i'd off myself from the shame of it. she should be learning from someone who loves her rather than seeing herself described as a 2-star product review. god damn, depressing.

J Karin The innocent disappointment

Quote Originally Posted by rm85 View Post
    situations like this are why i don't write bad reviews. if a girl read me badmouthing what she was like in bed and was sweet enough to apologise, even though i was in the position of paying her to touch me in the first place, i'd off myself from the shame of it. she should be learning from someone who loves her rather than seeing herself described as a 2-star product review. god damn, depressing.
    Tbf the only reason she replied here was because after I posted the initial AR, people encouraged me to let the management know, and which I did.

Looks like they asked her to create an account and have a look at what I had written since her account was made on the day I wrote this.

I stand by what I said, a punt is a punt you’re paying them for sex but it was a bad punt, and maybe my AR came off a bit on the hard side maybe because it was my first shop visit and I felt a bit disappointed with my selection. But it’s up to her to decide how she wants to move from it, improve on the aspects that were criticised or be sad and depressed in a job where such criticisms far harsher than mine might be said.
    Hence why I highlighted the pros she had and the cons so it wasn’t all bad.

This is also why good reviews need to be accurate, reading the other two punter reviews made no note of barely any kissing but other punters got “DFK”, didn’t mention use of excessive teeth more so was described giving “good BBBJ”, didn’t mention the awkward doggystyle, which was far from what I experienced.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Tbf the only reason she replied here was because after I posted the initial AR, people encouraged me to let the management know, and which I did.

Looks like they asked her to create an account and have a look at what I had written since her account was made on the day I wrote this.

I stand by what I said, a punt is a punt you’re paying them for sex but it was a bad punt, and maybe my AR came off a bit on the hard side maybe because it was my first shop visit and I felt a bit disappointed with my selection. But it’s up to her to decide how she wants to move from it, improve on the aspects that were criticised or be sad and depressed in a job where such criticisms far harsher than mine might be said.
    Hence why I highlighted the pros she had and the cons so it wasn’t all bad.

This is also why good reviews need to be accurate, reading the other two punter reviews made no note of barely any kissing but other punters got “DFK”, didn’t mention use of excessive teeth more so was described giving “good BBBJ”, didn’t mention the awkward doggystyle, which was far from what I experienced.
    Well played. The whole episode in fact.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Whaaa… how did I miss her reply.
    Let it go mate.your talking so much your not even reading. Everyone has a bad punt now and then. As its your first time to N5M.this place and 42G and Ginza are very well known for having new to industry girls with zero experience. They explicitly say on their profile asking you to lead the way and teach them.

So don't expect a 25 year hard core prostitute super skill set that will suck you dry.

The selling point for these NTI is just their youth , innocence and girl next door vibe. Now that you seen these, you might realise these are not your type and best to avoid them.i saw her and didn't have great expectations like you. But she did everything without complainant and I thought it was great. Why don't you try some of the more seasoned pro in this shop, they will give you a good time and probably be more to your service level expectations and afterwards report back. All girls are human too, not all will be having perfect days having to serve some ugly punters day in day out.

Quote Originally Posted by paulgallen View Post
    Let it go mate.your talking so much your not even reading. Everyone has a bad punt now and then. As its your first time to N5M.this place and 42G and Ginza are very well known for having new to industry girls with zero experience. They explicitly say on their profile asking you to lead the way and teach them.

So don't expect a 25 year hard core prostitute super skill set that will suck you dry.

The selling point for these NTI is just their youth , innocence and girl next door vibe. Now that you seen these, you might realise these are not your type and best to avoid them.i saw her and didn't have great expectations like you. But she did everything without complainant and I thought it was great. Why don't you try some of the more seasoned pro in this shop, they will give you a good time and probably be more to your service level expectations and afterwards report back. All girls are human too, not all will be having perfect days having to serve some ugly punters day in day out.
    Well that was what my AR was for, had a bad punt then reported it here.

Then I have some people come in and say what they say about poor girls reading my review, how they’d feel ashamed, the girls needing a white knight to show her the way rather than someone reviewing her like a 2 star product, that just don’t sit well with me.

I knew she was new going in which I did mention in my AR, but I guess that’s what I have to expect from now on when it comes to New Girls. Duly Noted.

Maybe I’ll book someone new and see how they go as well, so I can reflect on Karin if I was too harsh.

But yeah I keep rambling lol, alright no more replies from me.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I do agree her service was starfish. Not one noise made. I didn't even get to shower together. And of course she can't speak English so not even bother to communicate I got not patience for that. Just come for a root mate. But she never complained about anything, other new japs had said too ticklish don't touch nipper pussy, you got stubbles don't kiss me, blow job just sucking 1com of the tip of the dick. Most of these NTI my guess is just here for a few weeks make quick buck and never do again. So they don't really care about service level too much, no need to uphold their reputation. The market will always sort them out, if shit will get no return customers and sooner than later customers will run dry.

I would say for first time visit never book 1 hour as you don't know whether it'd good or not unless there s overwhelming positive reports

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I feel a bit bad for her now, she has disappeared from the roster today, hope it has nothing to do with this, I think at the end of the day she's just inexperienced that's all, maybe a bit shy , her attitude is still good enough (although a bit of a starfish), some people may prefer quiet submissive girls...

The sex position talk (doggy) was actually constructive criticism, so she can improve in the future, it's also a relatively easy fix.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    For what it is worth, each punter is differnet as is his interpretation, I wrote this report:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...t-and-Innocent
    I stand by the description and other punters had similar expereinces. I will see Karin and recommend Karin.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12