Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Working not from home , not from Office, near brothels and massage parlours via a cafe or library

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Working not from home , not from Office, near brothels and massage parlours via a cafe or library

He ya, a newbie here..and my first post!

I got to work 3 days a week from office, other days i can do from home....

I normally look to punt when away from home. But time my location , time constraint and rigid WL/ML rosters can make it hard. I don't work near CBD and there is nothing nearby unless i walk 1/2 hour or uber for 15 mins or so.

Recently I was extremely horny , i told missus that i had to go to office, then same time i tell my boss that aim working from home..haha

Was craving Caucasian WL at top end brothels...So I took a train to Central and then a bus to camper down. I was hoping to login from a cafe near Stilettos but is struggle finding a quite one that will allow me to work.

I thought if i can head to a library but i couldn't find one. Limited research on my part but there could be better options...

Then I was lucky to find , sort of smallish and bit quite cafe round the corner. So i Plugged my laptop and check on some work while i also make sure my WL was available starting around 11 am...

All went to plan and i had a great punt at Stilettos $$$.

There were more Caucasian joints that id love to scan in surrey hills or else where nearby...but challenge is to find a joint where i can also do some work as i have tight dead lines with projects....

I was wondering if there is any other locations within the CBD...sorta in the middle of all brothels and massage parlous in CBD....or at least nearby located where i can work from.....Ideally bit quite ( so i can attend to work meetings!)....wifi availability is bonus...

Any tips on Caucasian WL joints also welcome..

Thanks fellas!

So far i think Sydney city library is OK....but its not located near most popular joints and id be wasting my time on uber and public transport to get myself to where i need.....

Any other cafe, library or any other locations you could recommend.....?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Bro, I did almost exactly this a few months ago.

It was such a hassle. You have to lug your work gear everywhere with you. If you have Teams meetings, you will need wherever place you go to to be super quiet, and that rules out any cafes or restaurants because you have no control. A boisterous group of wanker customers might walk in right when you're talking in the meeting, for example. I didn't think you can use libraries because there YOU would need to be quiet, so how are you going to talk in the meetings?

One solution is to use one of these, but I don't know how long they will be around for, looks like the company is going to go bust:
    https://www.taskpod.com/pods/list

The CBD one in the Picadilly building is pretty good location wise. Close to CBD Style and close enough to Surry Hills.

EDIT:
    A couple of other options.
    Go to a food court like the one in Town Hall Square. You can plant yourself in a seat with a nearby wall socket and work away. Should be reasonably quiet at that food court.
    There are also a few good cafes that fit the bill around Haymarket, like the Starbucks on George St near Capitol Square, Gloria Jean's on Pitt St, etc.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    477 Pitt St, the lobby area and it's surrounds is a touchdown space, quiet because everyone there is waiting to go to the upper floors.

Hilton Hotel near QVB. There are quiet areas with desks and power points in the lobby.

You're welcome.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Lobbies in all major hotels are a sure bet, the ICC has plenty of events and quiet places to work from, inside the car in a parking lot, Hyde park, Wotso and Fishburners are also viable options.

Banned
    Just look for a place that has a “cone of silence”.

https://youtu.be/g1eUIK9CihA?si=yI-hrXh772Ke2pgt

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Does your missus suspect or know anything is going on? I hope you shower before you go back home. Women can be cluey about these things.

Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post
    Lobbies in all major hotels are a sure bet, the ICC has plenty of events and quiet places to work from, inside the car in a parking lot, Hyde park, Wotso and Fishburners are also viable options.
    Working in the car is not a bad idea, just gotta figure out the power source problem. If you have a newer laptop with a USB-C power port, it could work.

All the other public places are a bit inconvenient because you need to lug the gear with you if you need to go for a toilet break or smoko, lol

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    The cafe at the base of the Testra Bldg on George St opp the Apple store has free wifi for 30 mins (longer if you're a Telstra customer), several power sockets and plenty of reasonably quiet spaces to work... 5-min walk to several massage joints I enjoy...

I reckon if you went to the macca's next to the Apple store you could potentially use the free Apple store wifi!

Quote Originally Posted by birch View Post
    The cafe at the base of the Testra Bldg on George St opp the Apple store has free wifi for 30 mins (longer if you're a Telstra customer), several power sockets and plenty of reasonably quiet spaces to work... 5-min walk to several massage joints I enjoy...

I reckon if you went to the macca's next to the Apple store you could potentially use the free Apple store wifi!
    Using free wifi to work remotely can get you fired, bro. That's not a secure connection. I always use my phone hotspot to do it.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Using free wifi to work remotely can get you fired, bro. That's not a secure connection. I always use my phone hotspot to do it.
    Not sure about the 'getting fired' bit (unless the person is a repeat offender and is on the HR hit list) but companies should have policies and awareness training in place to educate their employees about fake hot spots, fake QRs, fake emails, fake SMS texts, fake orgasms etc.

It ain't that hard to setup up a fake/free wifi hot spot in a public place (airport, hotel, restaurant) and call it something like 'Free_Guest_WiFi' and wait for people to tether to it. It ain't that hard to create a fake QR code and stick on a wall, table, door etc and wait for people to scan it.......scammers have been doing this shit for a while now, and it's rampant and out of control - society as a whole just loves all the fake shit that is thrown at them, it's like they've become addicted to it and need a daily fix.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Most sufficiently large companies would have VPN installed on your work computer. Like Fortinet. Should be ok but I agree. I'd use my mobile hotspot also.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    OP, try 420 George St. enter the roller door then right at the top of the lift there are tables/chairs with socket. Concierge is still further up and no one will bother you. Just have your own wifi connection.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    All the other public places are a bit inconvenient because you need to lug the gear with you if you need to go for a toilet break or smoko, lol
    My car has what is called a V2L socket so even when it's off I have mains power

That said my USB-C laptop runs for ages and I have a battery that would keep it alive for a day I reckon.

What you need if you need to do meetings in these locations is a REALLY good headset with noise reduction. I have 2, one from Jabra which was about $500, and another smaller one from Shokz which was maybe $250.

Trick is to have a microphone boom so people can hear you but not surroundings

Lol, surprised so many people contributing to this thread. Next time I see any guy working remotely at a cafe, food court or hotel lobby, I'll probably give him the side-eye and a knowing wink, lol!...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Lol, surprised so many people contributing to this thread. Next time I see any guy working remotely at a cafe, food court or hotel lobby, I'll probably give him the side-eye and a knowing wink, lol!...
    We have a good community!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ive done exactly the same " work from home/ work at work punt day. I use a day room in one of the hotels. You can have a proper shower after as well Ive also used car with phone as hotspot and the standard microsoft teams background that everyone uses. Very doable. Also say you have a docs appointment when you punt and join it to standard lunch hour. Im here to help!

Quote Originally Posted by madness123 View Post
    Ive done exactly the same " work from home/ work at work punt day. I use a day room in one of the hotels. You can have a proper shower after as well Ive also used car with phone as hotspot and the standard microsoft teams background that everyone uses. Very doable. Also say you have a docs appointment when you punt and join it to standard lunch hour. Im here to help!
    Early in the year I booked a day use near my then office to see a regular ML in. I thought it was going to be a great day of fucking during Teams meetings but alas, my ML stood me up!

So I ended up just using the room for work and skipped out during lunch time for a punt at Ginza. A complete waste of my $150 to book that room, grrr!

Going back many more years, I had a mistress / GF when I was married to my first wife. This was when Teams meetings were not even a thing and remote work consisted of just me logging in remotely to complete my work. It was great. I worked from my GF's room. My days were filled with lots of coding and incredible sex. Morning fuck, code, pre lunch fuck, lunch, after lunch fuck, code, goodbye fuck, go home, repeat the next day. Best time of my life from a sex life perspective, but the guilt trip was intense!

Banned
    Guilt trip? Ffs are ye a man?

Perhaps you felt guilty shirking work?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Going back many more years, I had a mistress / GF when I was married to my first wife. This was when Teams meetings were not even a thing and remote work consisted of just me logging in remotely to complete my work. It was great. I worked from my GF's room. My days were filled with lots of coding and incredible sex. Morning fuck, code, pre lunch fuck, lunch, after lunch fuck, code, goodbye fuck, go home, repeat the next day. Best time of my life from a sex life perspective, but the guilt trip was intense!
    That's a horny mistress. May I ask what background?

Quote Originally Posted by frisson View Post
    That's a horny mistress. May I ask what background?
    Chinese Mongolian mixed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast