Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Sizing up fellow punters

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by l337dude View Post
    She always has this "bad girl" look, perfect for an assassin, plus I also wanna see her in "action".
    Agreed, she is perfect for the role.

She is absolutely my #1 celeb crush. When I first saw her in that film clip with the white pants, dark eye-liner etc, swinging her ponytail, yep sexy as fuck and rocketed straight to the top of the list.
    She also does a cute smile oh-so well as the perfect opposite to the bad-girl sultry thing.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by l337dude View Post
    Yesterday afternoon when I was leaving n5m I bumped into a fellow punter who was just entering, a bald Asian dude with ear piercings and what appeared to be neck tattoos, and he gave me this really hostile dirty look, like he wanted to pick a fight, I was thinking to myself "wtf was that?" but I kept my head down and just walked past him as I didn't want to cause anything that could lead to trouble, when I was exiting the door I turned around and he was still looking at me, so I just left quickly and walked to my car, on the drive home I kept thinking to myself wtf just happened? Did I do something to piss him off? Maybe I walked with too much swagger? Or maybe he was in a bad mood and just lost shit loads of money at the Star City lmao.

In all my years of punting this is a first time for me, totally not cool, I actually felt sorry for the girl that he was about to see.

But that got me thinking, has this happened to you before? Do you guys ever judge fellow punters that you see? I always just minded my own business and kept my head down, never judged anyone that I saw either in the waiting room or hallway, and if eye contact made I may give a quick nod of acknowledgement, just to be polite and not awkward, but now I'm wondering if there are guys that secretly size up fellow punters that they see? Or have you come across any aggressive or nosy behavior in the past?

I have definitely experienced some uncomfortable situations while punting. I think it's important to remember that everyone is out there to enjoy themselves and we should respect the privacy of others, no matter how much money they have burned. There's a certain unspoken code of etiquette that everyone should adhere to in order to keep the atmosphere relaxed and comfortable for everyone

Junior Member(有D料到)
    This isn't really the same, but I was in the waiting room at Ginza once and there was this dude that was super aggressive and intense (to himself) while trying to amp himself up. Talking to himself while pacing the room and shit. Like a pint sized, Asian Kevin Garnett on the sidelines.

Thing is, he sorta just up and left after a while. I didn't hear the dudes at reception call a girl's name out like he was waiting for someone, nor did I hear him go to reception to pick a girl.

It'd be hilarious if was on his way to a job interview or something, and the way he mentally prepares for those things is to psyche himself up in the waiting rooms of brothels.

Banned
    Once as I was walking out from the back door of a Burwood shop a guy walked in with high kick Hitler army walk. He grinned at me as he walked past and I gave him a Hitler salute.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    Once as I was walking out from the back door of a Burwood shop a guy walked in with high kick Hitler army walk. He grinned at me as he walked past and I gave him a Hitler salute.
    Jawohl main führer‘

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    What the hell is even a "high kick Hitler army walk"...

It's called a Goose Step - Goose.

waynek
    Waynekerr by name, waynekerr by nature.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    I think he means John Cleese...?

https://youtu.be/f--KSEkC8Ik?si=wr8ABakzwl01y_Pn

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    What about the password?

https://youtu.be/hHM6kW9vtiA?si=SLHs6b4MUXv-bcq-

Banned
    Once as I was walking out from the back door of a Burwood shop .
    Do it like a man and walk out the front door. It signifies a big “fuck you” to anyone who may recognise your esteemed self.

Besides you’ll find a better class of people exiting the front.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've sat at a waiting room with another punter at 429 before. Both had a vape and were talking about our day too...

We both ended up being gentlemen and offered each other the first pick when the lineup came. You get good and you get bad...

Sent from my SM-S901E using Tapatalk

Banned
    I’ve never had any issues.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Most places I frequent have no such thing as a backdoor.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost2hauntU View Post
    Most places I frequent have no such thing as a backdoor.
    What about the girls, don’t they come supplied with one?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I would empathise be the WL should she turn him down or the person at the reception who may be forced to turn him away.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hardly ever bump in to other punters but this weekend in the day as I was just about to walk in to my favourite shop i bumped in to 3 disgruntled punters of Indian background leaving the premises. One of them with a frustrated smart arse attitude tuns to me and says "don't bother going in, they're fully booked". I didn't respond, smiled and proceeded to walk in.

This pretty much sums up the arrogant attitude they have and why so many WLs/MLs refuse to see them.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieM View Post
    Hardly ever bump in to other punters but this weekend in the day as I was just about to walk in to my favourite shop i bumped in to 3 disgruntled punters of Indian background leaving the premises. One of them with a frustrated smart arse attitude tuns to me and says "don't bother going in, they're fully booked". I didn't respond, smiled and proceeded to walk in.

This pretty much sums up the arrogant attitude they have and why so many WLs/MLs refuse to see them.
    The place probably wasn't fully booked. Most of the girls probably just didn't see indian customers and it's easier for the mamasan or papasan to just say they're fully booked lol.

Banned
    Have to remember niceness and respect is a two way street. Give and ye shall receive.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think I’ve been lucky, I have rarely bumped in to anyone inside a shop. I find a lot of the massage places try to separate customers If they can and have the space to do so. I appreciate that. Not because I shouldn’t be there, but I prefer to go in, do what I need to and leave without any fuss or unwanted distractions

A few years ago at a FS joint out west, the punter before me actually let me have first choice before him. What a legend

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent888 View Post
    Have to remember niceness and respect is a two way street. Give and ye shall receive.
    I once gave way to a car cutting into my lane and received a middle finger salute for it, no lie!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast