Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Sizing up fellow punters

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    I once gave way to a car cutting into my lane and received a middle finger salute for it, no lie!
    Maybe it was a WL advertising a sexual service?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I once gave way to a car cutting into my lane and received a middle finger salute for it, no lie!
    His way of saying "you're number 1"...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Maybe he's got a very long thumb

Super Fans (忠實Fans) Footballpunter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by l337dude View Post
    Yesterday afternoon when I was leaving n5m I bumped into a fellow punter who was just entering, a bald Asian dude with ear piercings and what appeared to be neck tattoos, and he gave me this really hostile dirty look, like he wanted to pick a fight, I was thinking to myself "wtf was that?" but I kept my head down and just walked past him as I didn't want to cause anything that could lead to trouble, when I was exiting the door I turned around and he was still looking at me, so I just left quickly and walked to my car, on the drive home I kept thinking to myself wtf just happened? Did I do something to piss him off? Maybe I walked with too much swagger? Or maybe he was in a bad mood and just lost shit loads of money at the Star City lmao.

In all my years of punting this is a first time for me, totally not cool, I actually felt sorry for the girl that he was about to see.

But that got me thinking, has this happened to you before? Do you guys ever judge fellow punters that you see? I always just minded my own business and kept my head down, never judged anyone that I saw either in the waiting room or hallway, and if eye contact made I may give a quick nod of acknowledgement, just to be polite and not awkward, but now I'm wondering if there are guys that secretly size up fellow punters that they see? Or have you come across any aggressive or nosy behavior in the past?
    maybe you bumped into him while having a big fat smile on your face cuz you had a good session lol. but yea, don't know what his problem was. If I was in a bad mood, I'll probably stare back at him or tell him to go inside and suck a cock lol.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Footballpunter View Post
    maybe you bumped into him while having a big fat smile on your face cuz you had a good session lol. but yea, don't know what his problem was. If I was in a bad mood, I'll probably stare back at him or tell him to go inside and suck a cock lol.
    Perhaps he was walking out with a bulge?

The other guy walking in hadn’t got to stage 1 yet.

Anxiety?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah, it has happened to me a few times.
    The most memorable was about 12 months ago, after I'd been sessioning a new for me girl.

On leaving a guy I vaguely recognised came in, clearly angry at the world.
    He looked at me, then past me to the girl I had been with just then, as she was walking me out goodbye.
    When I turned to look at her, the look on her face said everything, shock, fear, shame.

He glared at me, walked past me, half a shoulder hit, straight to her.
    I just left, quickly, not looking back.
    I didn't need to.

Then I remembered where I'd seen him before.
    It was in that same passageway a few weeks earlier when I had come in for a session.
    That time it was him finishing, and me watching him canoodoling her after a session.

It was also then that I noted she was quite the number, and I will admit when I arrived that day, I was hoping to grab her.
    Never again tho did I go there...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Miclop View Post
    The most memorable was about 12 months ago, after I'd been sessioning a new for me girl.

He looked at me, then past me to the girl I had been with just then, as she was walking me out goodbye.
    When I turned to look at her, the look on her face said everything, shock, fear, shame.

I didn't need to.

It was in that same passageway a few weeks earlier when I had come in for a session.
    That time it was him finishing, and me watching him canoodoling her after a session.

It was also then that I noted she was quite the number, and I will admit when I arrived that day, I was hoping to grab her.

All a punter is doing is buying a block of time to spend with the WL. Nothing more.

I mean, if you wanted to you could be playing chess for the time you’ve booked. Or take your lawn mower there to get repaired?

How is anyone to know you’ve been intimate?

Quote Originally Posted by Miclop View Post

I didn't need to.

so dude was mad at the world and including you cuz he saw you finishing with "his girl?" That guy needs to get a reality check.

Banned
    so dude was mad at the world and including you cuz he saw you finishing with "his girl?" That guy needs to get a reality check.
    He probably thinks he’s bought the girl. That’s his problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Vincent888 View Post
    He probably thinks he’s bought the girl. That’s his problem.
    Thing is, there are many ways to differentiate from other punters in front of his favorite/regular WL. Being angry/jealous is not one of them tho.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Lol, no need to try to empathize with these losers. They will get their cum-uppance one way or another the way they handle themselves.

Banned
    Thing is, there are many ways to differentiate from other punters in front of his favorite/regular WL. Being angry/jealous is not one of them tho.
    It’s very easy for a girl to be “busy” during the next booking request. Remember, it’s the girls that make themselves available for punters.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Alot of over thinking in this situation going on.

If some bloke eyeballed me in a brothel like the o/p did I don't blame him.

Banned
    We cannot gauge the OP’s mettle.

Instead of packing’ a 9inch he could be packin’ a 9mm.

Enquiring minds need to know!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ColesBag View Post
    Alot of over thinking in this situation going on.

If some bloke eyeballed me in a brothel like the o/p did I don't blame him.
    Yep, that’s because most of us have crossed paths with other punters entering or leaving establishments.

It’s good to see the demographics.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345