Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sizing up fellow punters

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Sizing up fellow punters

Yesterday afternoon when I was leaving n5m I bumped into a fellow punter who was just entering, a bald Asian dude with ear piercings and what appeared to be neck tattoos, and he gave me this really hostile dirty look, like he wanted to pick a fight, I was thinking to myself "wtf was that?" but I kept my head down and just walked past him as I didn't want to cause anything that could lead to trouble, when I was exiting the door I turned around and he was still looking at me, so I just left quickly and walked to my car, on the drive home I kept thinking to myself wtf just happened? Did I do something to piss him off? Maybe I walked with too much swagger? Or maybe he was in a bad mood and just lost shit loads of money at the Star City lmao.

In all my years of punting this is a first time for me, totally not cool, I actually felt sorry for the girl that he was about to see.

But that got me thinking, has this happened to you before? Do you guys ever judge fellow punters that you see? I always just minded my own business and kept my head down, never judged anyone that I saw either in the waiting room or hallway, and if eye contact made I may give a quick nod of acknowledgement, just to be polite and not awkward, but now I'm wondering if there are guys that secretly size up fellow punters that they see? Or have you come across any aggressive or nosy behavior in the past?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I bumped into a couple of punters coming in when I was on my way out over the years I usually get to places when their opening. One of them looked at the ground and made no eye contact. Another got chatty with me he was actually the girls minder but was friendly. Its strange what happened in your case maybe he was the girls pimp? You always have to be prepared for one, your being filmed in those shops, and two your being watched by the girls security. Sometimes its better to have a regular you just need to message and meet somewhere else like hotel.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by l337dude View Post
    Yesterday afternoon when I was leaving n5m I bumped into a fellow punter who was just entering, a bald Asian dude with ear piercings and what appeared to be neck tattoos, and he gave me this really hostile dirty look, like he wanted to pick a fight, I was thinking to myself "wtf was that?" but I kept my head down and just walked past him as I didn't want to cause anything that could lead to trouble, when I was exiting the door I turned around and he was still looking at me, so I just left quickly and walked to my car, on the drive home I kept thinking to myself wtf just happened? Did I do something to piss him off? Maybe I walked with too much swagger? Or maybe he was in a bad mood and just lost shit loads of money at the Star City lmao.
    I’ve bumped into more than a few punters on my way in or out and I always stick with the simple I’ll leave you alone if you leave me alone. I’m a fairly big guy so most of the time I just walk by with a smile on my face.

A little scary but maybe he was looking at you as the funds for his next punt.

In all my years of punting this is a first time for me, totally not cool, I actually felt sorry for the girl that he was about to see.
    This would have been me. I’m a big softy when it comes to being nice to the ladies. I’ve been a driver for a couple too so I have offered to remove punters causing trouble from shops on the odd occasion too. I actually knew their fixer last time too.

But that got me thinking, has this happened to you before? Do you guys ever judge fellow punters that you see? I always just minded my own business and kept my head down, never judged anyone that I saw either in the waiting room or hallway, and if eye contact made I may give a quick nod of acknowledgement, just to be polite and not awkward, but now I'm wondering if there are guys that secretly size up fellow punters that they see? Or have you come across any aggressive or nosy behavior in the past?
    We all judge people but I will generally keep that to myself. Live and let live

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sucks to hear bro. Me personally I’m an avoid eye contact kinda guy, and also not a fan of communal waiting areas.

Maybe this guy is a bit possessive and paranoid. May have been bitter you just gave a pounding to who he was about to see lol

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Some people are just aggressive cunts, they think somehow it makes them "hard", really pay it no mind, if he wants to go through life like that leave him to it. He will one day come across someone who he shouldn't have fucked with.
    Never had it happen punting but yeah had it happen often, I don't bother engaging with it, nothing to be gained from it.

Agree I would have felt a bit sorry for the girl he was seeing if that's his general demeanour. He could be a softy and he just suffers from a severe case of resting bitch face.

I find myself judging others based on my own observations, I try not to and do find myself questioning my 1st impressions, but it's human nature. 1/3 of people will dislike you straight off the bat without you doing a single thing. Again, don't sweat it.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Most of the time just walk past, we both pretend the other person isn't there - avoid eye contact and walk on.

On the other hand I had a few good chats at the counter of Chatty 60 with other guys; I had plowed most of the stable at that point so was giving my hot tips.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Perhaps the aggro punter is on this site and reading this, if so chill dude..

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Bro OP, maybe he's a wanted man. Now that you've sighted enough of him to be able to go to a sex forum and describe him as "bald Asian with ear piercings and neck tattoos", you're now on his hit list. You know too much, bro.

Banned
    I personally wouldn’t worry. Maybe he was having a bad hair day?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Bro OP, maybe he's a wanted man. Now that you've sighted enough of him to be able to go to a sex forum and describe him as "bald Asian with ear piercings and neck tattoos", you're now on his hit list. You know too much, bro.
    Reckon he's got a contract out on him now? Next time 337 bro is punting, the girl will be riding cowgirl, sbe will lean forward, reach under the pillow, pull out a gun and say "nothing personal" before she unloads 3 or 4 shots at close range...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have two theory.

1. Maybe he is your long lost brother from another parent.
    2. Or bald dude has hots on OP and wants to punt you.

My best advice just be mature and walk away but fight when cornered. Don’t let anyone ruin your day. Angry bald dude might be having ED for being asshole all the time.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Asian guy was probably a gangster and on gear sick of us skips fucking his type.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    he saw what an l33t dude you were and got jealous. do you use leetcode?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost2hauntU View Post
    Asian guy was probably a gangster and on gear sick of us skips fucking his type.
    More like ganster wannabe

Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    Reckon he's got a contract out on him now? Next time 337 bro is punting, the girl will be riding cowgirl, sbe will lean forward, reach under the pillow, pull out a gun and say "nothing personal" before she unloads 3 or 4 shots at close range...
    Shit that’s so hot bro…
    Even hotter if she does it using the chopsticks she’s got stuck in her hair bun. Top femme fatale moves!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Why do I feel like I’ve actually seen this scene in a movie lol are you quoting something here?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks all, yea I'm not gonna sweat it, just thought it was a bit unusual lol and wanna share my strange experience, definitely won't let it ruin my day.

He could be a softy and he just suffers from a severe case of resting bitch face.
    That's what I told myself as well when I got in my car, because I can't think of anything else, maybe I misread his face, or maybe like someone said he's just an aggressive cunt/pimp, that's how he pumps himself up before the punt lol. I sure hope he didn't take any "aggressive substance" before seeing the girl...

Quote Originally Posted by johndough View Post
    May have been bitter you just gave a pounding to who he was about to see lol
    Well if that's the case he was in for a surprise lol, an unpleasant one at that...the girl would surely give him the "cold" treatment after a wonderful session with me =P

Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    You'd think he would behave in the opposite way if he's a wanted man lol, keeping his head down and avoiding eye contact? :P Now his macho behavior has fully exposed him lol, must be a wanted man with low IQ.

Shouldn't the girl pull out a knife and slit my throat instead? lol, damn I watched too many horror movies, I may just become paranoid and avoid cowgirl the next time I'm there...or maybe I'll just avoid the place for my next few punts ey.

Come to think of it, were you wearing an offensive t-shirt? Maybe something like this:
    no-hair-dont-care.jpg

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Dude was checking you out bro. He wants you

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by johndough View Post
    Why do I feel like I’ve actually seen this scene in a movie lol are you quoting something here?
    To be fair it may have been in something though I can't recall...

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast