Junior Member(有D料到)

T Paula - Fun!

Person's Name : Paula

Establishment : No. 5 Marrickville

Date of Visit : 3/10/2023

Rates : 30 minutes $170

Size/shape : Thick ass, curvy

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai

Services Provided : FS, BBBJ, DATY, Anal (for extra)

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

N5M is one of my favourite brothels, and looking at the recommendations, I decided to try out one of the Top Tier Thai girls - Paula. I was her first punt of the day, so when she came into the room, she immediately kicked her heels off and we started DFK. It was very sensual as we took off our clothes. She was very playful and funny and kept joking at how horny she was. I read somewhere that all she talked about was sex - and yes this was very true! By the time we got in the shower, I was already hard, and she said that she would make me cum 10 times today. A BBBJ in the shower got me warmed up before we lay on the bed for some more DFK. She has quite a few tattoos in her body but I just grabbed onto her body and sucked the hell out of her tits.

She said I could have DATY which I obliged to. She was very wet and sensitive, but the DATY was not the best experience as she was not completely shaved and I could feel some prickles of hair on my tongue. She then gave me another BBBJ before I dom'd up. She was so wet that we skipped the lube and went into some RCG. Watching her ass and back bounce was a sight of its own. We then did CG and Asian CG which was just as good. Flipped over for some doggy during which I spanked her ass a few times. She kept telling me how wet she was since this was right after the long weekend during which she didn't work. I told her this was the first time I was having sex in two weeks. We then transitioned into mish and as I lay on her and we DFKd, I came. She told me that we still had time, and tried to get me hard again. But twice in 30 mins is a challenge for me, so I told her not to worry.

We chatted after we showered and Paula told me that I should come again another day for some anal - I definitely will. Paula had a great personality which I vibed with.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Fantastic AR for a fantastic girl!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for sharing
    She sounds amazingly

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Had a session with Paula yesterday
    Good make out session oh the couch, moved to the shower more dfk there , amazing Bbbj there

Dried off, bbbj, pussy slide, daty

She came hard in cowgirl

Was a mix but more gfe I think ,we had a great chat she is one cool chick

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Seems many people will be glad

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yeah, this is a really good review and makes me wonder what I’ve been missing

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I do like the passionate Thai girls

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Saw the lovely Paula last week, and was good to catch up with her. Her bubbly personality hasn't changed, and we had a great time. She has gained a little weight but not fat just extra padding. Service was excellent as always, BBBJ was on point with locket tongue action, an enthusiastic rimming on me, lovely pussy slide before cowgirl and missionary then cim.

Paula is back from long holiday!
    Make a booking to see her today