Thread: Airi: Fantastic DFK with Exceptional Service and Rimming from a Young J Girl

Senior Member(無間使者)

Airi: Fantastic DFK with Exceptional Service and Rimming from a Young J Girl

I booked Airi (pronounced ‘eye -ree’) based on the pics on CBDs WeChat feed. She is shot side on and I liked the look of her.
    The room wasn’t quite ready when I arrived, so had to wait a few minutes. Then on the way to the room, I bumped into Airi in the corridor as she grabbed some towels. Airi gives me a big happy smile and her whole face seems to light up. Nice!

Off we went to the room and Airi shuts the door after entering. I explain why I am here (see my other CBD ARs) and we start to kiss. Airi is size 6-7 and that is not really revealed in the pic. Although Airi has a larger frame than the c.40kg girls I normally choose, Airi’s skin is tight all over with none to spare anywhere and there is not an once of fat. A little different to the smaller girls I normally choose – however, I discovered, she was an excellent choice! Her service wasn’t just good – it was exceptional. And, I don’t say that lightly.

We start to kiss and it moves to DFK very quickly. Airi started off super responsive right from the get go and remained so throughout the whole hour. Off comes the masseur’s coat and Airi was wearing the same green bikini as in her shop pic, which is pretty damn sexy. There is a certain air in the room of knowing ‘what’s’ gonna happen here and it is only a matter of ‘when’.

I start to caress Airi all over and she reciprocates. Airi is a fantastic kisser and I’m enjoying the DFK very much. She smells great, looks great and feels great. My hands roam around her back and down to her bum and I place one or two fingers just inside the edge of her bikini and trace around the edge to tease her… Then the fingers go deeper and I caress her inside her panties.

I bring my hand to the front and gently rub very lightly up the front and slightly on the inside of her thigh with the tips of my fingers. There is a short gasp of breath from Airi and again I trace just inside the edge of her bikini as it follows down between her legs and underneath her crotch. This is like a seduction of a school girl or Uni girl and Airi is responding naturally to this teasing and seduction.

I start to rub her pussy very lightly from the outside of her bikini and I can tell she is fully shaved (great!!). The response is immediate and Airi presses against me and with even deeper DFK, if that’s possible. Ok, the teasing has to stop and I start to remove her bikini. It’s a little complex for a dumb arse like me, because it has so many straps, so Airi willingly provides some help. Apparently she has taken it off before for customers (LOL). Off comes the top and I see her beautiful B cup breasts. Just superb and they look fantastic on her frame. I touch them gently and lean down to lick her nipples. I flick one nipple with my tongue, while flicking the other with my finger, and then vice versa. Airi responds with a little gasp.

I kneel down in front of Airi and slowly pull down her bikini bottoms to reveal her lovely shaved pussy and then pull them down completely to the floor. Airi steps out of her pants and I place them on the side table. I l kiss her naked pussy very gently several times before pushing her slowly back to the bed. By the way, I am still full clothed – even still have my shoes on! Even now, I can’t believe that, but I just wanted to focus on the girl and that’s how intense this seduction has been.

I lean her backwards at approximately 60 degrees to the table and she gets the idea of what is going to happen next. She willingly opens her legs, which I believe is recognised internationally as an invitation to explore her pussy. Fortunately I speak ‘international’ and apparently, so does Airi chan. I start to lick her and Airi is very responsive with little intakes of breath, some slight groaning and twitching as I touch her more sensitive spots. Her little pussy tastes great as I tongue fuck her, return to her clit and then try rimming her. There was no resistance, so I flicked her arse a few times and went back to her clit, while I store that away for later.

Now it’s time for the internal examination, so I lube up one finger with saliva and start to rub her labia, while I continue to lick her clit. That is met with some very positive responses and so I insert the tip of one finger. Interestingly, despite the licking, obvious arousal and self lubrication from pussy juice, the entrance to her pussy is very small and tight. So, I take it slowly and enter almost millimeter by millimeter. Her legs widen further and I take this as a sign she approves the digital penetration. In addition to the small entrance is very small, Airi is also quite tight inside, even for my finger.

I move to start to rub her g-spot while my tongue continues to focus on her clit and withing a few minutes, Airi is tensing up, arching her head backwards and enjoying a nice big cum. My tongue stays focused on her clit as it moves from flicking her clit to now licking her very softly. There are a lots of sighs and a few gasps and then Airi goes quiet.

However, I am still softly licking her clit and labia, with no objection or hyper sensitivity from Airi. So I go back to tongue fucking her and then back to rimming her. As punters will know, there is a big difference between sensitivity and feeling from rimming between males and females. However, Airi appears to really enjoy rimming and so I go to town licking and probing her lovely arsehole with my tongue.

Back to her clit and, so as not to make this AR too long, Airi cums again from DATY. Then, it is time to fuck, so I dom up while Airi continues to lay spread open on the table. What a fantastic sight! I enter her and enjoy how tight she is. We do standing mish and then mish on the table, which proves a little small for both of us on there at the same time. Change to doggy with me standing and her leaning over the table and then back again to standing mish. Airi continues to take it with pleasure in any position we can get to and we both enjoy this up until approx. 15 minutes from full time.

I then ask her if she would rim me, to which she happily obliges. However, this is only available to the ‘most nice and most clean customers' (Airi’s words) and requires maximum hygienic preparation in advance. So punters should be aware not to expect it as Airi is very selective with this part of her service. If it is available, it is another component of Airi’s exceptional service, where her rimming is not just a light flick, but full-on deep probing with her tongue, to my absolute delight. I can’t remember the last time I had it this good. This continues for as long as we can manage in the time available. As time continues to fly, we finish with a BBBJ and CIM after which Airi rolls her tongue around the head of my cock with my cum still in her mouth for maximum pleasure.

All and all a fabulous hour and looking forward to return to see her.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    love reading ur AR brother! cheers

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I’ve had a session with Airi and while looks wise she is not really my cup of tea her service was faultless

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by sleepyz View Post
    love reading ur AR brother! cheers
    Thanks sleepyz. Can't wait to hear where your profile name comes from....

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for your intel. Great report

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yeah, I saw her photo. She looks skinny in the pic.

Will you go back to see again?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Awesome AR as always. If you had to choose, would you go Airi or Moca? Your reviews of both sound awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by AsiaAddict View Post
    I booked Airi (pronounced ‘eye -ree’) based on the pics on CBDs WeChat feed. She is shot side on and I liked the look of her.
    The room wasn’t quite ready when I arrived, so had to wait a few minutes. Then on the way to the room, I bumped into Airi in the corridor as she grabbed some towels. Airi gives me a big happy smile and her whole face seems to light up. Nice!

Off we went to the room and Airi shuts the door after entering. I explain why I am here (see my other CBD ARs) and we start to kiss. Airi is size 6-7 and that is not really revealed in the pic. Although Airi has a larger frame than the c.40kg girls I normally choose, Airi’s skin is tight all over with none to spare anywhere and there is not an once of fat. A little different to the smaller girls I normally choose – however, I discovered, she was an excellent choice! Her service wasn’t just good – it was exceptional. And, I don’t say that lightly.

We start to kiss and it moves to DFK very quickly. Airi started off super responsive right from the get go and remained so throughout the whole hour. Off comes the masseur’s coat and Airi was wearing the same green bikini as in her shop pic, which is pretty damn sexy. There is a certain air in the room of knowing ‘what’s’ gonna happen here and it is only a matter of ‘when’.

I start to caress Airi all over and she reciprocates. Airi is a fantastic kisser and I’m enjoying the DFK very much. She smells great, looks great and feels great. My hands roam around her back and down to her bum and I place one or two fingers just inside the edge of her bikini and trace around the edge to tease her… Then the fingers go deeper and I caress her inside her panties.

I bring my hand to the front and gently rub very lightly up the front and slightly on the inside of her thigh with the tips of my fingers. There is a short gasp of breath from Airi and again I trace just inside the edge of her bikini as it follows down between her legs and underneath her crotch. This is like a seduction of a school girl or Uni girl and Airi is responding naturally to this teasing and seduction.

I start to rub her pussy very lightly from the outside of her bikini and I can tell she is fully shaved (great!!). The response is immediate and Airi presses against me and with even deeper DFK, if that’s possible. Ok, the teasing has to stop and I start to remove her bikini. It’s a little complex for a dumb arse like me, because it has so many straps, so Airi willingly provides some help. Apparently she has taken it off before for customers (LOL). Off comes the top and I see her beautiful B cup breasts. Just superb and they look fantastic on her frame. I touch them gently and lean down to lick her nipples. I flick one nipple with my tongue, while flicking the other with my finger, and then vice versa. Airi responds with a little gasp.

I kneel down in front of Airi and slowly pull down her bikini bottoms to reveal her lovely shaved pussy and then pull them down completely to the floor. Airi steps out of her pants and I place them on the side table. I l kiss her naked pussy very gently several times before pushing her slowly back to the bed. By the way, I am still full clothed – even still have my shoes on! Even now, I can’t believe that, but I just wanted to focus on the girl and that’s how intense this seduction has been.

I lean her backwards at approximately 60 degrees to the table and she gets the idea of what is going to happen next. She willingly opens her legs, which I believe is recognised internationally as an invitation to explore her pussy. Fortunately I speak ‘international’ and apparently, so does Airi chan. I start to lick her and Airi is very responsive with little intakes of breath, some slight groaning and twitching as I touch her more sensitive spots. Her little pussy tastes great as I tongue fuck her, return to her clit and then try rimming her. There was no resistance, so I flicked her arse a few times and went back to her clit, while I store that away for later.

Now it’s time for the internal examination, so I lube up one finger with saliva and start to rub her labia, while I continue to lick her clit. That is met with some very positive responses and so I insert the tip of one finger. Interestingly, despite the licking, obvious arousal and self lubrication from pussy juice, the entrance to her pussy is very small and tight. So, I take it slowly and enter almost millimeter by millimeter. Her legs widen further and I take this as a sign she approves the digital penetration. In addition to the small entrance is very small, Airi is also quite tight inside, even for my finger.

I move to start to rub her g-spot while my tongue continues to focus on her clit and withing a few minutes, Airi is tensing up, arching her head backwards and enjoying a nice big cum. My tongue stays focused on her clit as it moves from flicking her clit to now licking her very softly. There are a lots of sighs and a few gasps and then Airi goes quiet.

However, I am still softly licking her clit and labia, with no objection or hyper sensitivity from Airi. So I go back to tongue fucking her and then back to rimming her. As punters will know, there is a big difference between sensitivity and feeling from rimming between males and females. However, Airi appears to really enjoy rimming and so I go to town licking and probing her lovely arsehole with my tongue.

Back to her clit and, so as not to make this AR too long, Airi cums again from DATY. Then, it is time to fuck, so I dom up while Airi continues to lay spread open on the table. What a fantastic sight! I enter her and enjoy how tight she is. We do standing mish and then mish on the table, which proves a little small for both of us on there at the same time. Change to doggy with me standing and her leaning over the table and then back again to standing mish. Airi continues to take it with pleasure in any position we can get to and we both enjoy this up until approx. 15 minutes from full time.

I then ask her if she would rim me, to which she happily obliges. However, this is only available to the ‘most nice and most clean customers' (Airi’s words) and requires maximum hygienic preparation in advance. So punters should be aware not to expect it as Airi is very selective with this part of her service. If it is available, it is another component of Airi’s exceptional service, where her rimming is not just a light flick, but full-on deep probing with her tongue, to my absolute delight. I can’t remember the last time I had it this good. This continues for as long as we can manage in the time available. As time continues to fly, we finish with a BBBJ and CIM after which Airi rolls her tongue around the head of my cock with my cum still in her mouth for maximum pleasure.

All and all a fabulous hour and looking forward to return to see her.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by adventurerjp View Post
    Awesome AR as always. If you had to choose, would you go Airi or Moca? Your reviews of both sound awesome.
    Hi Bro,

That is a very tough question. It comes down to personal preference. Both girls are great and each AR mentions some slightly different characteristics. Moca slender and statuesque, Airi is more solid build and perhaps more naughty. As I tend not to write bad ARs (maybe one possible exception?) and prefer to add a comment on another member's AR. So, if I write an AR, then the girl will be good -at least in my experience. I can't choose one over the other. Sorry. I had a fantastic time with both girls.

At the end of the day, both girls are fantastic and so...... you gonna need to book one in one week and the other in the following week.

Then, report back with your conclusions. LOL

Enjoy!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the advice bro, it’s a tough choice so might have to sample both! Always appreciate your ARs man.

Hi Bro,

That is a very tough question. It comes down to personal preference. Both girls are great and each AR mentions some slightly different characteristics. Moca slender and statuesque, Airi is more solid build and perhaps more naughty. As I tend not to write bad ARs (maybe one possible exception?) and prefer to add a comment on another member's AR. So, if I write an AR, then the girl will be good -at least in my experience. I can't choose one over the other. Sorry. I had a fantastic time with both girls.

At the end of the day, both girls are fantastic and so...... you gonna need to book one in one week and the other in the following week.

Then, report back with your conclusions. LOL

Enjoy!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    This is how a review should be written!

Legendary read lol!

I’ve been to the shop 3 times now so good. I was seeing Yui but she’s gone back to Japan for a few weeks.

Bro how much extra is sex?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks Bro, much appreciated

I tipped an extra 2 pineapples

Enjoy!

Junior Member(有D料到)

Enjoy!
    Thx bro. I haven’t seen her on the roster for awhile.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Enjoy!

Nice review.

Usually it's 2 pineapples for part 3.

Was this what you tipped, or did you tip an extra 2 meaning 4 pineapples plus the $200 massage fee?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dominopizza View Post
    Thx bro. I haven’t seen her on the roster for awhile.
    I think she only works Monday and Tuesdays

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Putter View Post
    Nice review.

Usually it's 2 pineapples for part 3.

Was this what you tipped, or did you tip an extra 2 meaning 4 pineapples plus the $200 massage fee?
    No, i just tipped two pineapples.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by adventurerjp View Post
    Thanks for the advice bro, it’s a tough choice so might have to sample both! Always appreciate your ARs man.
    Yeah, it's always difficult to choose which one so ultimately, need to try both.

I am going to take my own advice and maybe start with Airi. She sounds naughty.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It will be interesting to hear how her service is .....

Actually, I am also hoping to see her again, soon.

Enjoy!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    No, i just tipped two pineapples.
    So FS is booked with shop or with the girl directly in the room? How much extra for the FS? What’s pineapple worth 😂

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by tocam View Post
    So FS is booked with shop or with the girl directly in the room? How much extra for the FS? What’s pineapple worth ��
    Booked with the girl in the room. Please read above, extras cost 2 pineapples. If four pineapples are worth $200, then one pineapple is worth ....

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Another good AR.

Thank you bro. Have not tried rimming. Maybe give her a try. I dunno