Thread: T Naomi , Au Hailey , K Dana - Etc (Multi Reviews)

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Post T Naomi , Au Hailey , K Dana - Etc (Multi Reviews)

Hi, newbie here been punting for a while but never posted anything yet. As appreciation for those who have give some references, I would like to add just some names that I have encountered during my visits in N5M.
    All ratings are subject to my personal experience at that time, so YMMV i guess;

NAME Face: Body: DFK BJ: DATY: Sex: Service:
    (J) Sola Face: 6.5 | Body; 6.5 | DFK 5.5 | BJ 6 | DATY: 5.5 | Sex: 6 | Service: 6 | 30m, cute but that's it. (just found out she moved to the 42)

(V) Angela Face: 7 | Body; 7 | DFK 5.5 | BJ 6.5 | DATY: 6.5 | Sex: 6 | Service: 6.5 |1h, had that GF looks but sex was nothing special, but appreciate her effort with the BJ to make me cum 2nd time

(V) Kaia Face: 6 | Body; 6.5 | DFK 6 | BJ 7 | DATY: 7 | Sex: 6 | Service: 6.5 | 45m, her pussy match the size of my mouth lol, cute girl

(T) Naomi* Face: 8 | Body; 9 | DFK 8 | BJ 9 | DATY: 8 | Sex: 8.5 | Service: 9 | 1h, quite talkative but her service is top notch, loves to play naughty, hottest Thai imo

(T) Marine Face: 7 | Body; 9 | DFK 8 | BJ 9 | DATY: 8 | Sex: 8 | Service: 8 |1h, sexy but I'd prefer Naomi, but can't go wrong with either one

(Au) Hailey* Face: 8 | Body; 8 | DFK 8.5 | BJ 8.5 | DATY: 8 | Sex: 7.5 | Service: 8 | 1h, next door pretty kind of girl but legit nice of change after many sessions with Asians.

(Indo) Jolie Face: 7 | Body; 7 | DFK 7.5 | BJ 7.5 | DATY: na | Sex: 7 | Service: 7 | 30m, has the potential but better avoid getting carried away with the convo with her

(K) Dana Face: 6.5 | Body; 7 | DFK 6.5 | BJ 7 | DATY: 6 | Sex: 6.5 | Service: 7 | 30m, friendly girl, but overshadowed with some experience with fantastic korean babes from other place

(C) Jay Face: 6 | Body; 6 | DFK 5 | BJ 5 | DATY: 6 | Sex: 5.5 | Service: 5.5 | 30m, maybe just me but i feel like she didn't bother to give much service at that time despite i was being cooperative with the communication.

(T) Rumi Face: 6 | Body; 6.5 | DFK 4 | BJ 6 | DATY: 5 | Sex: 6 | Service: 5 | 30m, 2 of the thai girls that just want me to hurry humping and go.. keep pulling tissues during dfk.. the other thai girl i forgot the name but she's not there anymore

() Ruby Face: 7 | Body; 7 | DFK 6.5 | BJ 6 | DATY: 6 | Sex: 7 | Service: 6.5 | 45m, tall - sexy girl, quite cooperative and willing to accommodate with different positions.

wishlist;
    -Ra-el; saw her once in the entrance, she looks hot MILF kind of a woman, is she worth the 1h session tho?
    -Patty; want to see which the Thai's TITans are the best vs Naomi/Marine..
    -non-asians, any suggestions?

Some low ratings maybe doesn't feel justified if some had the different experiences but that's all I had, honest reviews.

Thanks N5M.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Great list! Rael and Hailey are on my bucket list. What would be the age of Naomi?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Efficient AR OP.

If you want a non Asian, I heard from my mates that Bentley is a great punt. Same with Lucie. But typically always booked.

Super Fans (忠實Fans) Footballpunter's Avatar
    I like the points system and simple description, unlike some ARs that are more like an attempt at amateur erotic novel. haha.

I can vouch for Lucie. Had 2 great sessions with her back in June. Very easy going and loves her job.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by electron View Post
    Great list! Rael and Hailey are on my bucket list. What would be the age of Naomi?
    I tried Hailey and Lucie. Lucie is the best treats you like a boyfriend and loves cuddling after. Do not get Hailey she has hygiene concerns and had something in the past but she said she’s cured now for about a few months and she is very talkative which is not really my type.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Naomi age I think is around 27-29.

I forgot to add that I did a 2nd session with Hailey last month and I think I would suggest to go with the majority votes for Lucie, I think for overall session with Hailey goes down to 6.5 for me but I never tried Lucie. There are also more reviews about her than Hailey.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by HUMPhreyy View Post
    Naomi age I think is around 27-29.

I forgot to add that I did a 2nd session with Hailey last month and I think I would suggest to go with the majority votes for Lucie, I think for overall session with Hailey goes down to 6.5 for me but I never tried Lucie. There are also more reviews about her than Hailey.
    Lucie, Naomi, and Kaia are my top 3 here. I have been waiting to try Roxanne for a while now as her reviews are pretty good too.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Tried both Hailey and Lucie and would highly recommend Lucie as others have echoed.

One of my top 3 of all time. Stunning, great service and friendly. Absolutely cannot go wrong unless you're an asshole.

In fact waiting for her to appear on the roster again so I can book in another session!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by HUMPhreyy View Post
    Hi, newbie here been punting for a while but never posted anything yet. As appreciation for those who have give some references, I would like to add just some names that I have encountered during my visits in N5M.
    All ratings are subject to my personal experience at that time, so YMMV i guess;

NAME Face: Body: DFK BJ: DATY: Sex: Service:
    (J) Sola Face: 6.5 | Body; 6.5 | DFK 5.5 | BJ 6 | DATY: 5.5 | Sex: 6 | Service: 6 | 30m, cute but that's it. (just found out she moved to the 42)

(V) Angela Face: 7 | Body; 7 | DFK 5.5 | BJ 6.5 | DATY: 6.5 | Sex: 6 | Service: 6.5 |1h, had that GF looks but sex was nothing special, but appreciate her effort with the BJ to make me cum 2nd time

(V) Kaia Face: 6 | Body; 6.5 | DFK 6 | BJ 7 | DATY: 7 | Sex: 6 | Service: 6.5 | 45m, her pussy match the size of my mouth lol, cute girl

(T) Naomi* Face: 8 | Body; 9 | DFK 8 | BJ 9 | DATY: 8 | Sex: 8.5 | Service: 9 | 1h, quite talkative but her service is top notch, loves to play naughty, hottest Thai imo

(T) Marine Face: 7 | Body; 9 | DFK 8 | BJ 9 | DATY: 8 | Sex: 8 | Service: 8 |1h, sexy but I'd prefer Naomi, but can't go wrong with either one

(Au) Hailey* Face: 8 | Body; 8 | DFK 8.5 | BJ 8.5 | DATY: 8 | Sex: 7.5 | Service: 8 | 1h, next door pretty kind of girl but legit nice of change after many sessions with Asians.

(Indo) Jolie Face: 7 | Body; 7 | DFK 7.5 | BJ 7.5 | DATY: na | Sex: 7 | Service: 7 | 30m, has the potential but better avoid getting carried away with the convo with her

(K) Dana Face: 6.5 | Body; 7 | DFK 6.5 | BJ 7 | DATY: 6 | Sex: 6.5 | Service: 7 | 30m, friendly girl, but overshadowed with some experience with fantastic korean babes from other place

(C) Jay Face: 6 | Body; 6 | DFK 5 | BJ 5 | DATY: 6 | Sex: 5.5 | Service: 5.5 | 30m, maybe just me but i feel like she didn't bother to give much service at that time despite i was being cooperative with the communication.

(T) Rumi Face: 6 | Body; 6.5 | DFK 4 | BJ 6 | DATY: 5 | Sex: 6 | Service: 5 | 30m, 2 of the thai girls that just want me to hurry humping and go.. keep pulling tissues during dfk.. the other thai girl i forgot the name but she's not there anymore

() Ruby Face: 7 | Body; 7 | DFK 6.5 | BJ 6 | DATY: 6 | Sex: 7 | Service: 6.5 | 45m, tall - sexy girl, quite cooperative and willing to accommodate with different positions.

wishlist;
    -Ra-el; saw her once in the entrance, she looks hot MILF kind of a woman, is she worth the 1h session tho?
    -Patty; want to see which the Thai's TITans are the best vs Naomi/Marine..
    -non-asians, any suggestions?

Some low ratings maybe doesn't feel justified if some had the different experiences but that's all I had, honest reviews.

Thanks N5M.
    Finally a no BS review … consistent to what I’ve been seeing at n5m and not tainted with other reviews which might paint a prettier picture