Thread: The reviews were true - and notnin a good way

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

The reviews were true - and notnin a good way

I had seen a few posts her spread out over the timeline about Clara's in Chermside. Driven past many times and wondered.
    A couple of punters had alright experiences, wone had bad, some mentioned hit and miss. This morning , half hour up my sleeve, thought to my self, well only one way to find out.
    Arrived at opening. Door alarm like an emergency siren. OK. Stairs showing age, wo is carpet. Ok, old building thats all. Met my ml, boiler - almost but not quite there - but not far off. Anyway, I'm here now, you never know.
    Look around and dingy, dark, and improvised. Waiting area cordoned off, with strung up op shop bed sheets - nice touch.
    Led around to room. Place could do with a once over I thought. Or demolish and rebuild.
    Give her money, expecting change, asked if I want nude - sure whatever. Opted for 30 minites only.
    Massage, well the cat at home does a better job when it jumps up on you. Excellent TT made up for it, also plenty of touching and stroking on her.
    Flipped, ml suggests bj. Well I might as well get something to start my day off. Again nice TT to get things firm. Plenty of touching, sliding places and rubbing buttons. ml having a better ttime her. CBJ, commences, experience shows, was a little mechanical but passable. Ml accompanied it with nice touches so that improved things. Strong finish.
    Massage: get the cat to do it instead.
    Service: very friendly and accomodating.
    Extras: passable
    WIR: only when I die and have been cast into eternal damnation for my sins where this would be the only venue available.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    the true definition of punter excellence. newbies should take note of this punters attitude and the ability to plough on to create first hand experience. in return he got a passable morning BJ that will get him through the day plus he knows not to go back.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Some people in here have talked up this place previously. Always got to take this forum's advice with a pinch of salt sadly.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I have rarely had a bad time here. Agree with the dated decor. Used to have a regular here a year or so ago, Cherry. She was 40, but very pretty and a great figure. I had many hours of fun wth her, but she is gone. I would recommend T… who is not the youngest nor the prettiest, but her extras skills DT are amazing. Prices are not outrageous like other places. Regards DRC

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    @gemin80 @DRC

Never been but drive by alot... are the advertiseddescriptions ever close to what is offered?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hi Zadds,
    From my go, I'm going to say no. I was first cab off the rank for the day.
    For me the biggest was the place's condition and the ml was nice and all but there's better places to spend ypur dollars