Thread: Newbies questions - Punting prep/before punting

Junior Member(有D料到)

Newbies questions - Punting prep/before punting

I'm fairly new and still exploring what Sydney has to offer but I've always wondered how other people go about it. So I've got a few questions that come to mind:

1. Meals - How long before a punt would you get a meal? I try to eat something light 2 hours before I go because I wouldn't want to go on an empty stomach but going while full/bloated feels like it would suck.

2. Masturbation - For punters that (if you do) masturbate. How long would you hold off before going for a punt? I find holding off too long to be quite a test of self-control but not holding off means the punt feels kinda wasted.

3. Tips - I've been to a few RnTs where the prices on the menu include varying amount of things and then you have to tip extra for other services. I've started going to brothels/FS places where the things you'd tip for in a RnT is apparently included. So when would you tip a WL/ML if at all?

Can't think of any more at the moment but I'd love to hear people's thoughts/ other questions.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Same here, I just moved from Asia to Sydney.

to answer your questions:

1. Eat a lot of protein less carb (so you wont be bloated)
    2. I don't usually masturbate before a punt (personal thing), I want to maintain the quality of erection
    3. I haven't to any place yet as I'm still waiting for my 1st salary he he he lol

tip: Don't overthink.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by imyouraussieguy View Post
    Same here, I just moved from Asia to Sydney.

to answer your questions:

1. Eat a lot of protein less carb (so you wont be bloated)
    2. I don't usually masturbate before a punt (personal thing), I want to maintain the quality of erection
    3. I haven't to any place yet as I'm still waiting for my 1st salary he he he lol

tip: Don't overthink.
    Funnily enough re: tipping I found the thread you started lol http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ip-do-you-give

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by puntcar View Post
    Funnily enough re: tipping I found the thread you started lol http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ip-do-you-give
    Just like you I was wondering what to do on my first punt.

Banned
    I'm fairly new and still exploring what Sydney has to offer but I've always wondered how other people go about it. So I've got a few questions that come to mind:

1. Meals - How long before a punt would you get a meal? I try to eat something light 2 hours before I go because I wouldn't want to go on an empty stomach but going while full/bloated feels like it would suck.

2. Masturbation - For punters that (if you do) masturbate. How long would you hold off before going for a punt? I find holding off too long to be quite a test of self-control but not holding off means the punt feels kinda wasted.

3. Tips - I've been to a few RnTs where the prices on the menu include varying amount of things and then you have to tip extra for other services. I've started going to brothels/FS places where the things you'd tip for in a RnT is apparently included. So when would you tip a WL/ML if at all?

Can't think of any more at the moment but I'd love to hear people's thoughts/ other questions.
    Meditate and chanting for the help from Almighty One for one long lasting punt.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Certainly a lot of info here, questions asked and answered already, but obviously easier to start a new thread than spend a bit of time searching and reading yourself.

Senior Member(無間使者) TheBigChungus's Avatar
    I’m fairly new to punting as well and have probably only seen 20+ privates and 1 WL from the shops.

Usually what I do:

Exercise: My routine is early in the morning to get it out of the way and to jump start the day with the hit of endorphins, maybe if you’re not into lifting, then cardio as easy as walking for 30 min or so, taking your dog for a walk, or any other form of cardio does help your stamina.

Meals: This I think is vital, as once I went on a night out with the boys and had KBBQ and drank a few bevs I was bloated af, and although the alcohol did help me last longer it didn’t feel as good as I could literally feel the food and fluids in my stomach churn.

These days I tend to eat 2-3 hrs before, and even longer if I’m having a massive meal. Also carry a bar with you for some energy later. Lately been wearing a lot of cargo pants and they do come in hand storing stuff like bars or small snacks.

Wank: Hmm can’t really speak much on it, since I’ve only done this once before meeting someone, not a punt (wouldn’t want to risk not coming after paying $300 or so), but once before meeting this girl I had a wank 2-3 hrs before and meeting her later I could feel myself lasting a lot longer, probs an hr+ so not sure if it’s a good thing if you’re punting.

Hygiene: Every time going for a punt or meeting someone that might lead to sex, shower, trim downstairs, shave or trim you beard, deodorant, perfume, moisturiser, hairstyle, floss, brush teeth, and overall clothing you pick is imo important. Like I know we are paying for sex but their attitude and service towards you def is affected by how you present yourself too.

Tips: I think it’s better to only pay for their extra services, with privates this is: Anal (some), BBBJ, CIM, CIMWS. With shops CIM, BBBJ most of the time I’ve seen is provided, I think some charge for kissing but it varies on the WL.

I don’t know how I feel about tipping, or tipping culture in general. I feel like if a lot of punters start tipping on top of the standard charge it creates an expectation from WLs. I guess if you’re loaded why not but I don’t think it’s essential.

My 2 cents.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I usually would only snack two hours before and then eat meal after the business has concluded. But then I do mine from 10am or when places open and not last in line. And not at night. I don't want any surprises down there from other punters. Def do not eat take out or similar before hand. Don't down to many beers either before you go she can smell that. Other than that be well presented & clean, trim hairs a good idea. If you expect everything to be included head straight to a brothel. But do your research on AR reports before you head into a random shop or brothel. You don't want to turn up to a place where a granny is waiting for you behind a hanging sheet.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I go to church and pray for the best.🙏

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Makes me wonder if the OP has ever rooted a girl before. Having a punt is no different to banging a non wl. What you do there you will do on a punt (maybe less the affection as it’s a transaction)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by max_power View Post
    Makes me wonder if the OP has ever rooted a girl before. Having a punt is no different to banging a non wl. What you do there you will do on a punt (maybe less the affection as it’s a transaction)
    I was thinking exactly the same thing

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Well my sexual experience so far has only been WL/ML so does that count as rooting?

Senior Member(無間使者) rubit moore's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by imyouraussieguy View Post
    Just like you I was wondering what to do on my first punt.
    Do you tie your own shoelaces too, or you have those Velcro trainers to make things run a bit smoother?!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by rubit moore View Post
    Do you tie your own shoelaces too, or you have those Velcro trainers to make things run a bit smoother?!
    Velcro trainers? Dude that's fucken old school, the unicorn sneakers is the latest thing going around. Though I'd much prefer to wear black Kung Fu slippers or the camel-toe ninja shoes to RnT's.. They give you that edge that other shoes just can't give you.

Senior Member(無間使者) rubit moore's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post
    camel-toe ninja shoes to RnT's.. They give you that edge that other shoes just can't give you.
    Now you’re talking! I’ll go neoprene if the establishment is particularly grotty.

Banned
    If that the affection a guy has to show his GF for sex? I consider that a transaction.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

The best advice would be: NOT TO OVER EXAGGERATE THINGS
    Relax and let it take its course, you'll be fine!