Thread: Final report for my 3 punts in a week: Red Apple

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Final report for my 3 punts in a week: Red Apple

Commitments are going to keep me off the punt for a little while so I made the most of my time and went for three punts in a week.
    I've alread reported on TMH and Clara's.
    Today I thought I'd try the Red Apple in Red Hill. Previous reports were glowing. They were not wrong: wow.
    I was the first customer of the day and was met by ml, late 30s/early 40s. Curvy figure but a very very nice one. Pretty , smiling face.
    Place was pleasent and clean and the room nice.
    Ml was obviousily a trained masseuse. She gave a full, proper massage. Even finding the areas that need work and fixing them. Very friendly along the way, talking but not overly chatterly.
    She then moved to a more sensual massage, gentle and relaxing. Spent a lot of time straddled and giving full attention.
    Asked if there was anything special and opted for a full bs and bj. After all it will be little while before I can return.
    Ml was very attentative. Both sides. Plenty of incredible TT. You can PM for precise details.
    CBJ was incredible and importantly not rushed. Really took her time to work up and then release and back up again.
    Finished with a beautiful wash down by ml. Even noticed that bad spot on my back still needed a bit more work and worked on it further.
    Ml explained they have other ml's all time and they usually arrive 10:30 ish. Guaranteed I would always be looked after.
    Wow, wow, wow. What an experience - you'll need to pm for all the details.
    WIR - this will be a regular.
    Last edited by Gemin80; 10-10-2023 at 12:22 PM. Reason: Typo

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Wow looks like you had a great time! Thanks for the review!
    I also feel the same way, I enjoy it much more if I get a proper massage instead of just some uninterested swirls on my back. Makes me more likely to part pineaps.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Sorry I can’t seem to figure out what TMH stands for. Anyone able to help? Gemini - would love to know more about Red Apple. Could you pm. Thanks

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Bush_Hunter , sent you a mesage

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bush_hunter View Post
    Sorry I can’t seem to figure out what TMH stands for. Anyone able to help? Gemini - would love to know more about Red Apple. Could you pm. Thanks
    Toombul massage house Bro

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hi Gemin, I'm interested could you send me more details ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 9ight View Post
    Hi Gemin, I'm interested could you send me more details ?
    What is your home address so he can write you a letter?
    Probably quicker than the time it takes you to figure it out here

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Who Killed Tangerine View Post
    What is your home address so he can write you a letter?
    Probably quicker than the time it takes you to figure it out here
    no I won't expose my home address to anyone

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hi 9ight, couldnt get the message through.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gemin80 View Post
    Hi 9ight, couldnt get the message through.
    That's strange, maybe because my account is too new to be able get a PM

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I think you need at least 5 posts to start dm's

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

I like to know as well

Please DM me the place as well. I have an itch that needs scratching for weeks. My 3 last week didn't quiet satisfy me.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Any more posters with 5 posts or less wanting PMs?
    Hoping to contain you all to this thread

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hi Mate, as soon as your messages actovate I'll send you info.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I decided to give this Red Apple a visit last week, Friday.
    I think I was the first client there that day.
    Rang the door, but it was not convenient for too public! a lady opens the door, she looks decent, and I oblige just to see what's on offer.
    she grabbed my hand and brought me to the room, i asked for an hour but she refused only can do half an hour. Few offers on the menu but i opted for 2 pineapples.

now this is the fun part .. i was left alone in the room, and lay down on the table for 15 minutes for her to return!
    The massage was horrible, she just stood up on my back, stepping massage I call it and almost everything just using her leg! FFS! I was only paying attention to TT just hoping she not using her foot!
    Flipped over, started to do things and rushed just for $$. 30mins past including 15mins waiting pissed me off so much but what can I do .. very disappointed with the whole experience. WIR? = hell no

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This happens way too much these days in most shops . One reason I have cut back on my punting . Gone the days where a shop would treat you like a king bows it just rush rush money money

Senior Member(無間使者)
    last time went to this shop I saw 2 old chinese boilers with asian party dresses on who were living in the back room

I walked and they chased me down the back steps across the carpark calling "baby" Honey" come back

not a chance !!

used to be a great shop a few years back - I had some amazing times with a young south American girl there - told me in the first session - no sex - by the 3rd session she was riding me hard within 2 minutes of the start of the session...