Thread: Paying ML to watch

Senior Member(無間使者)

Paying ML to watch

Last night I went to my regular ML. This was towards closing time and there was another new girl doing nothing, pretty much wasting time coz she wouldn’t be able to fit in another customer.

I asked her if she would watch my regular blow me. She asked how much. I gave her $100.
    Thinking back this seemed quite a lot lol, my other head took over me.

How much do you reckon I should have paid?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    $50 would’ve been reasonable imo

Senior Member(無間使者)
    For $100, you should have asked her to join in.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by gundamsux View Post
    Last night I went to my regular ML. This was towards closing time and there was another new girl doing nothing, pretty much wasting time coz she wouldn’t be able to fit in another customer.

I asked her if she would watch my regular blow me. She asked how much. I gave her $100.
    Thinking back this seemed quite a lot lol, my other head took over me.

How much do you reckon I should have paid?
    Man for 100 bucks they both should have been sucking you off together, you paid to much

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    You should of paid her nothing, call it a training exercise, where she could learn by watching other girls.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    One time I was offer to have a new girl watch for training purpose in one of my bookings. I wondered to what point does the new girl stay to watch? Just pt1 or pt2 or even 3?? My ML told me she probably wouldn’t have given me all the extras she does for me if the new girl was watching though LOL. But it might have been an interesting experience. Has anyone else had this experience?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    For the one time thrill, why not. But I do think it was abit steep. In saying that… I love the idea of it. Shame she didn’t join in

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Paying a girl to WATCH? Alien concept to me... Now JOIN is a totally different matter.

Quote Originally Posted by abovetherim View Post
    One time I was offer to have a new girl watch for training purpose in one of my bookings. I wondered to what point does the new girl stay to watch? Just pt1 or pt2 or even 3?? My ML told me she probably wouldn’t have given me all the extras she does for me if the new girl was watching though LOL. But it might have been an interesting experience. Has anyone else had this experience?
    Not here, but elsewhere, for that mid-week nooner, I'd have a regular bring a newly arrived friend. It was mostly sequential, not parallel, processing except for the foreplay. My regular would cut out a number of favorite menu items because she didn't want the new girl to see. Likewise, the new girl would be a bit shy... So more of a tag team than free-for-all. But great for the double header with a 4 handed massage in between...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    You paid too much, but at the time it made sense, so good on you

As a comparison, in some of the MILF shops $100 pays for a WL adding to the fun for 30 minutes where she is naked and making love to you in tandem with the first lady

I know which is far more fun, that you will remember in a years time

A woman watching you from the door half awkward and hands off, is something not worth repeating

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Did you pay $100 to the girl directly or to the mamasan? Because, you know, mamasan will always split it (mostly 50-50)....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've had 2 girls watching, I didn't pay any extra nor did they ask.
    They were bored, even mamasan came in for a while : )

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Banned
    I’ve got some paint that is drying. Perhaps I should get someone to watch it?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    If its your fetish then I understand (though it should have been free) but otherwise it doesn't make sense to me! I had people watching me banging a hot Croatian blondie at Artemic Club in Berlin, didn't pay a cent!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Council workers are good at getting paid while watching others do the work.
    Maybe the chicks were council worked in a previous life?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by personaa View Post
    If its your fetish then I understand (though it should have been free) but otherwise it doesn't make sense to me! I had people watching me banging a hot Croatian blondie at Artemic Club in Berlin, didn't pay a cent!
    In BKK, there were a number of places in Patpong. The OLD SOL's bar had cutouts with curtains in the paneling below the bar, in front of each bar stool. Easy to sit at the bar, curtains parted, and get bbbj/cim while having a beer. Then LE intervened and the cutouts were history, solid front panel. But still 2 couches in the bar for any activities. SOL RIP. MTW bar action. Kangaroo Club (RIP), bar action. Rose bar, bar action. Anyone could watch, only paid for those who joined the action. The bartender (female) would keep an eye on you, just to see if you needed some liquid refreshments. Likewise, passing BG's would enquire about either sequential or parallel processing.