Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ML is the gf of my friend

Senior Member(無間使者)

ML is the gf of my friend

I just found out that my friend is going out with one of the Mls that I have seen and she only worked for like 3 weeks then retired. I never had that experience before and it was weird meeting like at dinner. Anyone had an experience?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Did she recognize you?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah was being awkward sucking her tits and fingering her lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Do you think she recognised you? Is your friend well off? Maybe he took her off the market

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Is your friend punt as well? If yes maybe she know her background, leave him be if that the case.

If he is not punt, if i were you, i probably ask him more how he came to know her. Maybe just read the situation whether to tell him or not.

I personally fine if my friend dating ML, tue awkward things is that you had a session with her.

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by triedforonce View Post
    Is your friend punt as well? If yes maybe she know her background, leave him be if that the case.

If he is not punt, if i were you, i probably ask him more how he came to know her. Maybe just read the situation whether to tell him or not.

I personally fine if my friend dating ML, tue awkward things is that you had a session with her.

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk
    I guess from university at the same school lol. Trying to understand how and why she tried it for 2 weeks.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sher1888 View Post
    I guess from university at the same school lol. Trying to understand how and why she tried it for 2 weeks.
    People do all sorts of things to get by. And not everyone is cut out for that industry.

But honest advice is just try to ignore it and don’t be a dick about it. Is it really any different to hooking up with a mates ex? Other than the fact that you had to pay for it?

Just leave her alone bro, especially if she retired

Sw a human as well. Might be she broken hearted and tried it no one knows.

And dont talk to her more than necessary I think she and you knows better quiet otherwise your circle knows what you did as well

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Why are you concerned about someone's past history? Only the future counts. Are you going to tell your civilian gf's or wife about YOUR past history? I see someone like that, it's "nice to meet you"... because that's what I'd want if the situation was reversed. Two sides, SAME coin.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 11Bravo View Post
    Why are you concerned about someone's past history? Only the future counts. Are you going to tell your civilian gf's or wife about YOUR past history? I see someone like that, it's "nice to meet you"... because that's what I'd want if the situation was reversed. Two sides, SAME coin.
    Because it's so recent just two weeks ago, its fresh, she just retired Iol

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Because it's so recent just two weeks ago, its fresh, she just retired Iol
    What, you concerned she might suddenly revert back? 2 weeks, 2 months, 2 years, it's past history. So you wouldn't mind if your punt from 2 weeks ago, seeing you in a civilian setting, greeted you with, "Hey Sher, haven't seen you at the xxx Massage shop lately. You run out of money, or is she giving you all you want?" Myself, I have the same attitude whenever I see any ML/WG in a civilian setting... Like the song says, "Just walk on by..." Geesh.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 11Bravo View Post
    Would you marry a serial killer?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by faruk View Post
    Would you marry a serial killer?
    Apples and oranges...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    If a friend was dating a W/l, i would be concerned too, especially if she has any STIs and infects your friend,
    And if she was just a gold digger money grub using them for money,

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    The main issue is that if that lady recognizes you, she will want you to keep the past private

There is a risk she will tell your mate, after they break up, about you and how she knows you

Stay away is my advice

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Like old Chinese saying, you might laugh at the begger, but never look down on the prostitute

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Smartmover View Post
    Like old Chinese saying, you might laugh at the begger, but never look down on the prostitute
    Chairman Mao said that?

Under his reign there wasn't anymore beggar but certainly lots of prostitutes around.

Banned
    I just found out that my friend is going out with one of the Mls that I have seen and she only worked for like 3 weeks then retired. I never had that experience before and it was weird meeting like at dinner. Anyone had an experience?
    How do you know it's her?

Many punters suffer from eye sight impediment because they spend too much time in a very dim cubicle looking for holes.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah was being awkward sucking her tits and fingering her lol
    Mate, that’s poor etiquette during dinner - hope the other tables didn’t lose their appetites.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast