Thread: Starting part 2

Senior Member(無間使者)

Starting part 2

Just seeing how other punters go about on asking a ml to start with part 2 first especially if it's the first time seeing that ml.
    Do you directly just ask what's on offer or sometimes better just go with the flow and see what the ml offers?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by J3ffrey View Post
    Just seeing how other punters go about on asking a ml to start with part 2 first especially if it's the first time seeing that ml.
    Do you directly just ask what's on offer or sometimes better just go with the flow and see what the ml offers?
    Money talks.
    You can ask what services are on offer as I did last week - 1st offer NHJ, BJ - full service response - was no.
    I offered $150 and response was yes “do you have a condom” my answer No - the ML went and got one.
    Money talks.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Going with the flow depends on your experience, confidence and the impressions you give out to other people

Better when you are more experience to state at the start what massage service you want

In some cases I stay clothed, put my cash back in my pocket and walk out, saving $100 and going elsewhere

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Before you start your session with the M/L, Always negotiate the service and the payment rate, once you have agreed to this the girl will do her part.
    For me personally if i am paying for FS, i am not going to waste my time starting off with a massage

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    It depends on the girl. If she's really smoking hot, so hot that she brings out the inner goldfish in me, I wouldn't be able to control my lust. I'd go right up to her and start being extra "friendly" to her.

Some girls at this point would reciprocate and the session just continues to part 3, usually without any talk about $$$.

Others are more disciplined, break it off and insist on starting with massage. I go along with them if they do that cos it would be highly awkward to insist otherwise.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Timeis629 View Post
    I offered $150 and response was yes “do you have a condom” my answer No - the ML went and got one.
    $150 for a condom?

The easiest $150 a ML has ever made from a none the wiser punter.

Senior Member(無間使者) rubit moore's Avatar

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by J3ffrey View Post
    You’ve been a member of this forum for over six years and you’re asking this? FMD.

Quote Originally Posted by rubit moore View Post
    You’ve been a member of this forum for over six years and you’re asking this? FMD.
    He might be an FS guy now exploring the new frontiers of RNT. I see quite a few have been doing this lately.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Like the strong silent type or the white knight in shining armour, I pick her up and sweep her off her feet, lay her down on the massage table, pull down her lacy knickers and go for gold. If it looks good I take the plunge, if it smells bad I take a deep breath and close my eyes. If I don't get the medal I'll settle for a standing ovation.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    He might be an FS guy now exploring the new frontiers of RNT. I see quite a few have been doing this lately.
    Exactly.
    I'm in the same boat and while the RnT process may be 2nd nature for a lotta punters it certainly isn't for some of us about to dip the toe in...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I would honestly have a negotiation at first and see what she offers (Do's and Don'ts) so we can set expectations already.
    bring an extra cash on hand as this WL communicates better on thick wallets

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just go with the flow. Usually about half way through she’ll work on your inner thighs and brush your jewels a few times. This usually indicates it’s nearly time to flip

If it was a new shop, I’d wait. But if I had been there before I’d pay upfront.

I used to pay for extras as I was getting dressed to leave. But I read a punters comment to pay at the start to make things clear. And its been fine ever since

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    $150 for a condom?

The easiest $150 a ML has ever made from a none the wiser punter.
    I thought it was ok for NHJ, BBBJ, CIM, 69, DATY apart from FS?

Quote Originally Posted by Timeis629 View Post
    I thought it was ok for NHJ, BBBJ, CIM, 69, DATY apart from FS?
    Don't mind him, bro. Tried to twist what you wrote into something he can make a snide remark out of. Embarassing to read, tbh.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Don't mind him, bro. Tried to twist what you wrote into something he can make a snide remark out of. Embarassing to read, tbh.
    I agree. Part of the attack brigade - nothing positive to add for others to learn based on their experience.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anyone had MLs not provide any BJ at all with Part 3?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    I guess some punters see MLs differently. The main purpose in visiting a RNT shop is to receive a massage and see what flows after. Others want FS or certain extras at all times when we all know RNT shops are not brothels where FS is guaranteed.

We can ask a ML what she is willing to provide at the beginning of the session. However, most MLs prefer to massage first as it takes up time and then offer part 2 or 3 later. If a ML wanted to provide FS for the entire session she would have worked in a brothel but many MLs prefer not to do it knowing well that they will be totally exhausted in the process. This way they have control over what service they are willing to provide. There may be a few MLs that go straight to part 2 or 3 if the customer requests it or throws in a generous tip. Every girl is different and we need to respect it.
    Myself, I just get up on all fours, wag my tail, and bark like a dog. She can easily see I'm ready to be petted.

But like cuteguy says, it's not a brothel. In an RnT (not a legit massage), the girls make their coin by providing extras. Depending on the time booked (as in short), some MIGHT be willing to jump directly into part 2. But for longer, unless you know her, I'd suggest going with the flow. She WILL bring it up if you haven't already. Advantage: you don't have to do anything. Disadvantage: There might not be enough time to do everything you want, she thinking only NHJ; or maybe she doesn't offer everything you want.

In the cases where I haven't brought it up, I have ALWAYS been asked about extras about 30-40 minutes into the hour's massage. As of late, my 1st time MO is to lay a pineapple in plain view to indicate my interests. Once the NHJ has started, most will bring up upgrades. To be sure, after a greeting, you can bring up extras. With some that are compelling, I will ask immediately about the possibility of part 3 (so I will know and she can plan the schedule). With others, I'll wait and see. If she offers oral, I've learned to ask covered or sans as very possible you can be on different pages. For me, it's not a disadvantage to negotiate upgrades as they are offered. If the item and price are good for you, Yes. If not, No. A number, but not all, MAY make a counteroffer. Like I said, it's how they make their coin, and a NHJ is just about minimal they'll be happy with for an hour of their time.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Usually a boner is a no brainer for a start