I had a booking with Anna today. She advertised as an E-cup, but it seemed more like a C-D cup, which was the first disappointment. When I asked her name, thinking it was just light conversation, she replied "Anna." When I inquired about her real name, it led to a defensive reaction, and I realised it was an inappropriate question. A simple no would have been enough but she reacted with a passive aggressive lecturing attitude. I apologised of course as I don’t wanted to make her feel uncomfortable but there now was a unpleasant atmosphere.

During the massage, there was an awkward silence. When I turned over, she started to make advances, but my mood was already ruined, so I decided not to continue. I got dressed and left.

Overall, I got the impression that her demeanor was typical of someone who had a challenging upbringing, perhaps without a father figure, and was now in a job she didn't enjoy to make ends meet. Her appearance was average, with a bit of extra weight and an average face. She had long blonde hair, but it might have been a wig. It felt too uncomfortable to inquire about her breasts.

In conclusion, I would not recommend this experience.