Person's Name : Helen

Establishment : Saigon Princess Waterloo

Month/Year of Visit : October 2023

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : https://www.saigonprincess.com.au

Phone : 0426 686 299

Hours of Business : 10am – 8pm, 7 days

Rates : $50/ 30 mins

Extras Cost : $50

Services Provided This Session : thigh massage, cock and balls massage, NHJ, Spanish to completion

Size/shape: size 8, petite but curvy, ads said D Cups, they are all natural and perky C Cups

Nationality or Ethnicity: Vietnamese

My experience and recommendations: yes, worth a try.

This session was an after thought and took place at the Elizabeth St shop.

I made a booking at Saigon Princess today at 5.30pm for Linda to check out her double E cups. Was told she is at the Botany Road shop. Got there at 5.25pm, rang the bell and no answer . Kept ringing for a few times . Still no answer, the Open Sign was on .

Waited until 5.35pm. Rang the bell again and still no answer . Gave up and walked.

Very poor service.

Wasn’t happy with the situation at all. A bit far to head to St Peter’s so thinking of checking out the sister place around the corner at Elizabeth St.

Got there and lucky parking nearby. Slide the door open and a young Vietnamese girl got up from the couch to greet me, I thought I try my luck by asking if Linda was there, she wasn’t and this young girl looks quite cute and quite busty from her petite frame , and available so I thought why not. I haven’t had a V girl since the lovely Babycat a few years back.

Used the bathroom at the back and came back to the first room, there was another young V girl there, very slim frame , nice legs but no tits, no really my type, handed over $50 for the half hour then confirmed the tips for a clothed off hand job is $50 before handing out more cash.

Got undressed and lay on the table, this shop is now under the new management of Saigon Princess so the set up has also changed from wash clothe covering to disposable which is much better . But I don’t really have time for the full 30 min as was mucking around by the no show over at Botany Rd.

So I took the pillow from underneath and place it under the cover and lay face up with all my glory face Helen . I found out her name and remembered that her description from the roster was 20 years old D Cups, she’s quite young looking and very cute. Don’t think she has D’s even with the singlet top on which was showing some inviting cleavage.

Helen asks me if I want any massage, I point to my thighs and said just a little bit around here.

Helen gave my inner thighs some pressing down massage before she started to brush across my balls which got my attention, more TT and I was rock hard. She holds my manhood up with a firm grip then lean down to kiss my chest and nipples.

She was wearing the short dress and when I slide my hand up to explore her bottom, a nice little surprises awaits, she ain’t no wearing any panties. I gave her big round ass a good squeeze and Helen climb up to the table and lay on top of me.

She then rubs my cock with the dress lifted up, I’m getting a stage 1 of a pussy slide ? Not quite as there wasn’t any oil on my cock yet so this is not a sensual move. I stopped Helen to continue and help her taking her top off, Helen acts shy and bury her face on my chest while I help myself to undid her bra. Helen then got up to remove her dress, we are now in equal terms , both naked !

Some oil was applied and from this point onwards, things are getting very smooth and erotic.

Helen has a pair of good shape natural C Cups, youth breasts firmness and pointy, light pink Lin colour and responsive. I like very much,

Things are moving very fast from there and I have to tap off for a breather. Got up to have a drink of water and Helen lay there on the table waiting for me to return , I stand next to her, she grab me by the balls…….haha, literally and actually !

She pull my cock closer to her and rubbing the tip of my cock across from her nipples and back and forth. I like this she said, me too, so I use my stick to bang on her boobs, those boobs are now almost flat on her chest, but when I use my hands to push them a bit, the twin peaks reappear. Such is the beauty of natural tits. I even raise my legs a little so that I could rub my balls on her nipples and breasts, my hairy balls must be making Helen ticklish, she holds me cock and jerk me hard,

Once Again I was real close, so time to exploring my Spanish options, pull Helen off the table, I lay back down , spray my cock with more oil then position Helen between my legs. Helen knows what I’m after now so she tries to lift my legs over hers but I corrects her into my personal favourite so that I could hold her tits together , hard cock in between soft tits, and in and out and in and out, love that titty fucking plays where I can see my cock going in and out at my own pace. I speed up further when I’m close and changed to fast pumping with everything I got, the first shot landed on my belly button, and most importantly: I saw that and it was satisfying….. 👏👏👏👍👍👍👌👌👌💪💪💪

Don’t laugh, when you get older, you ain’t no cuming as strong and shoot as much and far as you used to, so every good strong cum shot should be cherished and proud of.

Helen noticed that I cum so she drop her upper body on to me and rubbing her tits closer to my cock and tried to ground everything out. I help myself with my own hand and gave her every last drop .

A thorough clean up follow by a nice 3 min of head massage and we are all done. And during the head massage Helen would embraced my head into her bossoms and that was a really nice touch.

Got dressed and Helen asked if I’m happy I said yes and she asked me to come see her again, I said sure , but my mind was still thinking about that E cups from Linda.

Well, that’s just me…….lol

Telling it as it is, if you like what you see, Helen is worth a try, good body, nice attitude and service oriented. And young,

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Turned a no show into a Spainish show. Top review AH. I've been thinking to check out both these shops.

Quote Originally Posted by keebab View Post
    Turned a no show into a Spainish show. Top review AH. I've been thinking to check out both these shops.
    If that door at the Botany street was open and I could wait inside, I probably would have waited , but waiting outside on the street with passing traffic looking on , 10 min was my limit to tolerate.

Not sure if I would try there again .

Junior Member(有D料到)
    That's for AR.

After reading I had a great session with Helen at their new shop in Strathfield.

She started out a bit grumpy but her massage skills are very good, shes got firm little hands and really knows how to find the knots in your back.

PT 2 was fun, can confirm she's got natural breasts C cup maybe a B+ but they are firm, and perky, she's really great at rubbing them all over your face and body, nice warm up before her BBBJ which is where she truly shines.

Great suction, nice slurping sounds too and really enthusiastic, bit of ball play

Finished doing Spanish in between those perky tits of hers and she let me cum over her tits and got a little near her face and neck which she didn't mind too much.

She can come off as grumpy a bit, just take time to engage with her, her English is basic but enough to joke around and get her more friendly.

Only had $80 tip after $70 for the hour so all up $150 for BBBJ + Spanish

If you like firm fit girls with a mild chunky body and ass, I recommend Helen, might see her again tomorrow if she's in Waterloo or Bexley.