Thread: Elle - your new shy girlfriend

Junior Member(有D料到)

Elle - your new shy girlfriend

Edit: Elle is yet another winner for Pussycatdolls. (I forgot to add contact details)
    WeChat id: Alwayslucky8889
    PCD never disappoints ❤️

A lot of people have already reviewed Sumi and Elle together but I didnÂ’t see ElleÂ’s review, so hereÂ’s my take on her.
    I met her today for an hour and my god is she pretty! Perfect body, beautiful face and just the right amount of shyness to make you feel like youÂ’re on a date with a new girlfriend.
    Her service is good, gives a great BBBJ and responds well to being played with as well.
    Now she has such a great body that any position with her would have a great view. Even the boring old missionary feels great looking at her expressions on that pretty face. Her English isnÂ’t great so you need a translation app to communicate but she is very friendly and puts in effort.
    I am just sad that I met her only when she has just 2 more days left in Sydney.
    Last edited by TeesMaar; 12-10-2023 at 06:04 PM. Reason: Forgot to add contact details

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the AR.Do you have a link or WeChat details, the one in the other AR is broken.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by BPunter76 View Post
    Thanks for the AR.Do you have a link or WeChat details, the one in the other AR is broken.
    I’ve edited the original post and added the wechat id