J Candy Sweet Japanese Lady with a sloppy toppy BBBJ

Person's Name : J Candy

Establishment : No5 Marrickville @Marrickville

Date of Visit : 12th OCT 2023

URL: https://no5marrickville.com/profile/may/

Phone : 0417 888 123

WeChat: no5_2021

Hours of Business : As per ad

Rates : $180/30mins, $240/45mins, $280/1hr.

Services Provided This Session : BBBJ, DATY, 69, Sex in multiple positions

Age : Late 20s (I did ask, but gonna keep it private, but def late 20s)

Looks : 7.5-8/10 She is cute and slim. Short hair and looks like the pic that was supplied on the website.

Size/shape : She's short probably 5'5" or shorter comparing her to my height, she has A cup tits a bit lacking but she makes up for it in other aspects, maintained nails, decent ass

Attitude/ personality: I didn't get any shy vibes from her, she is very cheerful and had a great conversation.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Japanese

Language : Japanese and English (very good, easy conversation)

Value for money/recommend? : Yes, for people who don't want to read my long ass boring ARs. Yes go check her out, great sloppy BBBJ, even when sucking the ball she keeps playing the head with her fingers. She has a very slim build hence she only has A cups but her service makes up for it IMO. Also as she can speak English well, you can have a good convo with her, which for me is kind of important for a complete punt - I don't want to just go fuck somebody without uttering a word, in that case I'd just buy a life size sex doll and save myself $$$ LOL

Leading up to the punt:

Ok so, I guess I go to shops now ahahah. Didn't have much planned for the eve, dinner with the bois in the city so thought maybe I should check No5 Marrickville again. Went on wechat to see the roster, and picked another Jap girl J Candy.

Contact to book J Candy:

Messaged them on wechat asking if J Candy was available at said time, and yes she was. So booked her and made my way down there. This time I asked them to only book me for 45min, first time booking 45min and honestly I might go this route from now save some $ yet still be fully satisfied, and save the 1hr sessions for someone I really like.

Establishment experience:

Since this was my second time visiting here, this time I just went there and walked to the door with confidence like I owned that joint lol. I had no hesitation, I for some reason felt like a regular there. Alex opened the door had a quick chat with him and since I got there way early I was taken to a booth, and quickly after another punter came through the door and was taken to the booth as well. I was then greeted by "Mihon" (sorry if I butchered her name, she was the lady who met me when I was there the first time as well as tonight). She remembered me and asked me what had happened with Karin and I explained her one more time and she was apologetic about it and seems like they really care about every punters satisfaction and feedback. Since I was early I was told to wait since J Candy wasn't ready yet so I sat in the booth for a while.

While I was there, I could hear the other punter asking for a line up with Alex, and he gave his preferred nationality of girls, and I could hear the girls come in and meet the other punter. I think he picked one and was on his way, hope broski enjoyed her. Soon "Mihon" comes and we settle the finance, she was apologetic about last time so she gave me a cheeky discount, and once it was done she took me to the room, and again told me to let them know if I have any feedback or complain.

1st interaction with J Candy:

As I was waiting and exploring the room, I hear a knock and in comes J Candy in a white dress, she looks cute and very cheery and we then exchanged pleasantries, asked her where she was from, a few more wholesome talk as she was setting the room and then she asked to take shower and we both stripped down.

Shower experience:

I guess it depends on what room you get, but the shower in this room was a bit small overall, but I didn't mind since I get to be so close to this sweetie. The usual we start with mouthwash as she sets the water temp, and then I get in and she starts washing me while we still converse, talking about food, Japan, found out she recently had food from my country, talking about how expensive food is compared to what they'd cost back in our countries and so on. Also she asked me if she could touch my cock, cute (this happened before and after) .A bit of play at the end and once done we dry off and proceed to the room.

The Experience:

Although her ad says she's new ,she's apparently been there for a month. She did no hesitate and immediately once we got on bed took the lead and went in for a kiss. A good amount of tongue, and somewhere between LFK-DFK, as the way she was positioned herself I could feel her pussy rubbing on my leg, during the kiss she mentioned if I felt sensitive on my nippes and I had to say no, since it really does nothing for me and she pointed to my now rock hard cock and said "what about there", oh baby yes. So she slowly makes her way down there and goes slowly taking it all in, I didn't feel any teeth, and the amount of suction, saliva she was using was very nice. For someone new, she knows how to give a good BBBJ. A few minutes in and I ask her to switch and get into 69, and she does so.

Now one thing I'd like to mention is, she wasn't shaved down there and it was kind of a let down since I like them super bald down there. But it is what it is, some might like it and even prefer it but just wasn't for me. Hence why even though I did do 69, I couldn't really go all in and later just do DATY on her. But she was very vocal and responsive to me eating her in 69, as I increased my tempo and intensity on her she mimicked it on the BBBJ, this girl can devour a cock whole. I am decent size down there and she could take it all, if you're bigger than most people I have no doubt she'll be able to take it all in as well.

At times I could feel her squirm as I tackled her clit and a few minutes later we were done with 69, shame she wasn't shaved otherwise this would've gone to me going down on her more. Once done my dick was covered in saliva, a true sloppy toppy experience, I like!.

She then gets a dom, and puts it on me. She was wet enough no lube was needed at the start, started off with cowgirl and as she is slim its such a good site to look at and play with her body. She then starts grinding on me and enjoying herself, you could hear her. I pull in for a kiss and we play without each others tongue. She does have her eyes closed, but she opens them and checks up on me or when doing BBBJ she'd close her eyes and after a point open them with my cock still in her mouth and look up at me like to ask if she was doing a good job. We also held hands as she did BBBJ. We then moved to missionary, the usual legs on my shoulder, and pound her and she can take it deep. I stop and start kissing her neck, boobs, stomach, and move close to her pussy and I can feel her hand on my head. Light neck grabs nothing rough and then we move on to doggy.

Doggy she has two variations, she started off with her ass propped up and her resting her head all the way down and then later moved on the regular doggy postion enough for me to grab her short hair. Good thing this room had mirrors on both side of the bed, so no matter where you fucked you could see her and yourself.

After doggy we moved to a qucik prone bone, she got on top of the bed on her tummy, I spread one of her leg and went in. At this point it got too hot, so had to take a break. We both sat back on the bed, talked while she kept giving me sensual handjob, and then went for BBBJ again and we're talking full on devouring your cock and full on sloppy toppy experience with almost DT as much as she can. Now and hr or two before I left to meet mates for dinner I had a quick wank which I never do if I am going for a punt, hence this time around I felt a bit tired or the feeling of I might not be able to cum and the fact I had booked for only 45 min. But after the BBBJ I knew I had to finish this so she dommed me up again, and into missionary we go. More deep pounding and then I feel like I am about to bust and bust I did inside her. Hugged her as I pulled out and she cleaned it with a tissue, and we were both sweaty.

As we got in the shower, I heard the timer go off so she rushed back to turn it off. She said not to worry and said I had time, and she cleaned me again. More chat regarding Japanese cuisine, Japan, Anime and such, it feels nice when you can fluently talk with them in English as I feel less awkward this way. The whole way from the shower to dressing up we kept chatting. This is when she told me that tomorrow (well today at this point) she was visiting New Zealand so she will be off the roster for a while, also she's here for a short while and is going back to Japan in Dec end of this year. We hugged and I left the room.

Chat with the staff there:

So as I was leaving I saw Alex near the water dispenser and as I was getting water, he asked me about my experience and how things went with J Candy. He also touched a bit on J Karin, and was apologetic about how she was inexperienced, and asked me again what do I think she could do. As per my other AR on her I told him exactly the same and told him she'll def get better with time and even if she just corrects her doggy/ no teeth while BBBJ she will be good.

We then walked towards the door, and he asked me if I had a preference for Jap girls, (not really, if they look good I couldn't care less of what nationality they were. Mostly though my punts have been with Viet girls, Thai and Chinese, few whites and finally 2 Japanese girls. Hookup wise it's mostly white girls, where my Asian queens at. Come to me ) I then met with "Mihon" and she again asked how it went, if J Candy was good or not, assured her my time and money today was well spent. And then I took off, no cute receptionist from last time tonight

Highlight of the session:

This hands down goes to her giving me the sloppy toppy deep throat 9000, and it's not just sensual sucking, it's the full thing bopping her head using heaps of saliva, you can hear the slupring noise.

Pros:

1. She's short-ish (but at this point, every Asian girl is short)

2. She has a slim build, she's overall good looking.

3. She provides a sloppy toppy BBBJ experience, very good.

4. She'll take it deep, BBBJ wise, or inisde her.

5. She has verbal moans, responds well to DATY in 69.

6. Great, friendly and cheery personality.

7. Knows English well, so you can converse with her on just about anything which is always good cause it doesn't just feel one sided this way.

Cons:

Only cons for me with J Candy was:

1. She has A cups, titties are titties, even itt bitty titty communites need loving.

2. She wasn't shaved down there, not sure if it was just today or this is how she rolls.

Conclusion:

For $210 what I paid today for 45 min, she is worth it. But even if I wasn't taken care after my last visit I'd happily pay $240 for 45 min or the full $280 for the hour. She is a very cheery and sweet lady, who you can have wholesome conversations with and she'll take care of you in the bed with her BBBJ. If big tits are your thing be warned she doesn't have those but she does have a big personailty. She keeps her eyes closed but opens them periodically as to check if you were enjoying yourslef or for approval during felatio. She is vocal with her moans in DATY, and overall for someone who is new is good overall.

Anyways that's it from me, time to try some different shops so I can compare girls and establishement facilities. Any Chinese, Thai, or White lady recommnedations please leave down below.

Ta.

Banned
    Love petite girls.

So many women, not enough time…

Very cheery happy chatty girl.
    But her deepthroat was non existent.
    After this review I had my hopes up.
    But seriously all she did was suck the top, and when I instructed her to go deeper she didn’t and she understood me perfectly.
    Burnt $180 for nothing.
    Do not recommend if you’ve got a big dick like me and enjoy deepthroat.
    YMMV.
    Also, I arrived on time, but had to wait 25-30 minutes before she walked in the door.
    Management did warn me they couldn’t guarantee deepthroat, so I did take a risk.
    Still, expected better at n5m.
    MrSeven