Thread: unbelievable ! old hags these days asking $300 per 30 min

Senior Member(無間使者)

unbelievable ! old hags these days asking $300 per 30 min

browsing Locanto this early morning and came across this

https://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_6...ghts-only.html

no wonder boilers have upped their prices !!!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yep....unbelievable. I love dirty old women but only from AMM for free

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I assume the price is high due to natural and anal being part of the package.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by funinqld View Post
    Yep....unbelievable. I love dirty old women but only from AMM for free
    is AMM still a thing?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by CumShot View Post
    is AMM still a thing?
    what is AMM ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by No Pay View Post
    what is AMM ?
    AdultMatchMaker.com

It was good but for me I was active there circa 2005-2208 period of my life. Had two pretty amazing hookups.

a) Fucking ugly business woman met at a city hotel and paid 50% pf the room for a mediocre shag
    b) Fucking amazing real estate agent that I fucked in a Norman Park public park.

Both of the above were white aussie women and I've since discovered asian students.
    Last edited by CumShot; 12-10-2023 at 01:56 PM. Reason: spelling

Senior Member(無間使者)
    do you think Asians are better, or more willing ? or only cos of the money ?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    May be because she vaguely looks like Robyn B*****y from 973 radio station lol

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Not sure ifbthat improves the situation Brissy.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    AMM = mostly fake profiles. I receive weekly email from them but when profile is clicked member closed account 9 out of 10 times.

It wa ok when they first started long time ago.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by CumShot View Post
    AdultMatchMaker.com

It was good but for me I was active there circa 2005-2208 period of my life. Had two pretty amazing hookups.

a) Fucking ugly business woman met at a city hotel and paid 50% pf the room for a mediocre shag
    b) Fucking amazing real estate agent that I fucked in a Norman Park public park.

Both of the above were white aussie women and I've since discovered asian students.
    Mid 2000Â’s I had a bit of success on AMM. Most were ordinary slightly overweight late 40Â’s/Early 50Â’s women who just wanted to root. I cannot remember any who wanted to use condoms and recall we only used them because I brought a pack with me. Most invited me to their place- one I met at Mt Cootha who complained it wasnÂ’t a very intimate experience for her but overall it was easy and no drama- sex was the goal and letÂ’s go. The other group that were really active on there were early to mid 30Â’s women who had just broken up with their partners and usually had had a kid in the last year. A lot of these ones were harder work and introduced me to the world of a burner phone as while it was made very clear this is purely about sex and there will be zero emotion involved after the deed I would get messages from them that basically seemed to have me locked in for marriage with them.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes its not what it was. My best time was in my late 20/s to mid 30/s. One stage I had 4 at once.....slightly older than me, freshly divorced and horny and dirty as hell. 3of the 4 loved anal and cum

Senior Member(無間使者)
    At the moment a few random ones but 2 that are bi and into group fun. Not always my thing but if its there every now and then why not. I am 49 so not many peak years left for me either i guess lmao

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brissyc12 View Post
    May be because she vaguely looks like Robyn B*****y from 973 radio station lol
    I wouldn't go near that black cat. She's been the death of 2 blokes, don't want to be the third

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I see her face/profile on Red Hot Pie ... must be on there as well to make a dollar.