Thread: Sofia from Ecuador

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Sofia from Ecuador

I bumped into Sofia last time I went to this shop? Young with attractive face with nice boobs! And first time working.

Reception says she does FS, but still only HJ on the WeChat photos.

Any intel?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I bring this to the front, just in case someone see Sofia and want to share intel.

Otherwise disappear.

Thanks

Otherwise have try her myself, but normally I want to see other intel first, if possible.

Tks

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Bro, you are gonna have to try her and report back with an AR to inform the Forum members!

Plus, considering the comments on the AR on Mirei, you will need to take a tape measure to ensure you get the boob size correct. LOL

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    So, considering the 'Breast Men' someone mention in the thread on Mirei, there must be some intel on Sofia, but no punter shared it.

I have now seen her in Reception on a couple of visits and her face is very pretty. Very South American beauty. Still haven't managed to book her yet though.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by TomPunter View Post
    So, considering the 'Breast Men' someone mention in the thread on Mirei, there must be some intel on Sofia, but no punter shared it.

I have now seen her in Reception on a couple of visits and her face is very pretty. Very South American beauty. Still haven't managed to book her yet though.
    I haven't seen her yet, but she seems to be quite busy as not always available for Say Hello. I know a lot of punters like big boobs and big ass. Not my usual preference, but Reception also said her massage is great and BBBJ is also very good. Certainly a pretty face.

Awaiting an AR....

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Finally went to see Sofia over the weekend. Sofia has a very pretty face plus huge tits and nice full round arse. Very happy smiley girl, who seemed eager to please. Had shower and straight to BBBJ. Good BJ and ball licking. When she was ready for the main event, she just lay back on the bed and spread her legs open for me. Nice sight. I go in and it's a nice fit. Nice to sink my face between her tits. Sophia helped by holding them up around the sides of my face. Great if you like big tits and arse as she has plenty of both. Will try to write a longer review when I get time.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    At last bro!!

Finally.

Sounds like you had a good time. I see Jesse has a Brazilian and also a Maltese girl working there now. Seems to be expanding into more exotic girls.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yeah, maybe go back to see Sophia, or try a new one.