Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Experiences in legit shops.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)

Unhappy Experiences in legit shops.

I have been going occasionally to a legit shop in my local shopping centre for a number of years to get proper remedial massages. Although there has never been suggestions of extras being available, strange things have happened.

1) Japanese MILF: massage a bit harsh, but benefits seem to come a couple of days later. She kept inviting me to meet her for coffee. Eventuality did, but she was a bit loopy and evasive about herself. Didn't want to follow that up. She would often disappear from the shop for months at a time, eventually permanently.

2) Chinese MILF, would have been a stunner in her younger days, but held up reasonably well. She'd smile and wave at me everytime I walked past the shop. Assumed she was an ML, so decided to try her out one day; booked 30 mins with reception, laid face down on the table and she starts sticking acupuncture needles in me. WTF, but i'd never done this before, so go along with it anyway. She goes away for 15-20 minutes then comes back and tries some more needles in different places. I'm lying with my arms hanging over the top of the bed, so she sits on a chair, pulls herself in close, grabs my arm and pulls it up under her dress. So I started massaging her leg, making my way up her thigh; but the needles made it too painful to go high enough to get to "heaven". Didn't see her there again, apparently changed her working days as she freelanced through a number of shops.

3) More recently the shop changed ownership, so about 12 months ago thought I would try again. "Dragon lady" owner bellows instructions "DON'T TAKE OFF YOUR TROUSERS, etc" as she takes me to the room.. Another MILF, nothing to get excited about. Part of her technique was to stretch my arms, grabbing my wrist and pulling it towards her. But she'd pull it right into her crotch or boobs, and didn't object when I wriggled my hand around. Had a couple of sessions with her, then she disappeared off the roster.

4) Another "undesirable" MILF; good massage, but her favourite stance is stand close to the table with her legs pressing against my arms; sometimes outside, sometimes between. But doesn't object if I do a bit of "exploration". Fortunately, no offers for me.

My prostrate is playing up a bit at the moment, so I can't always rise to the occasion, so this is a cheaper experience than an RnT.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I must admit I've never been to a "legit" shop. LOL. Those ones I see in shopping centres don't interest me in the slightest.

I like to get the legit firm massage with a happy ending though of course.

Banned
    When I had a sore upper shoulder from lifting something very heavy I put up with it for a few days.

Then I found this legit massage shop in Alexander street Crows Nest.

I booked a 90 min deep tissue massage and was very happy that a solid looking Thai girl came out and fixed my back. She also used hot oil and the hot stones.

Underwear stayed on.

I tipped her and she was very happy as she probably never gets them doing straight massages. The other thinner girls looked at the tip. I’m 💯 sure she was the only one that had the strength to fix my back.

The shop only does legit massages.

Google it.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Legit shops is where I started and they were good - traditional Thai plenty of knees and elbows. Ruk Thai Penrith. Stumbled across SP St Marys by default one day and the rest is history 5 years or so later. Never been back to a traditional. I’ve had some good massages at the shops but the best by far is the sensual massage.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    2) Assumed she was an ML, so decided to try her out one day; booked 30 mins with reception, laid face down on the table and she starts sticking acupuncture needles in me. WTF, but i'd never done this before, so go along with it anyway. She goes away for 15-20 minutes then comes back and tries some more needles in different places....
    Lol this cracked me up... imagine, laying there expecting warms palms then... BANG! Being pinned by needles haha

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rookiestones View Post
    Lol this cracked me up... imagine, laying there expecting warms palms then... BANG! Being pinned by needles haha
    Not only that, it appears to have been a subpar practitioner because he actually felt the needles going in, lol... Maybe she was using him as a human pincushion to practice her acupuncture skills!

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    I have been going occasionally to a legit shop in my local shopping centre for a number of years to get proper remedial massages. Although there has never been suggestions of extras being available, strange things have happened.

4) Another "undesirable" MILF; good massage, but her favourite stance is stand close to the table with her legs pressing against my arms; sometimes outside, sometimes between. But doesn't object if I do a bit of "exploration". Fortunately, no offers for me.
    Went back to this shop again yesterday, got #4 again. Got my hand up between her legs and gave her a pussy massage through her tracksuit. She froze the massage for a while, I think she went into O. But still no service for me. I think the boss would be pretty strict, but I noticed a bottle of oil and a box of tissues under the table?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Went back to this shop again yesterday, got #4 again. Got my hand up between her legs and gave her a pussy massage through her tracksuit. She froze the massage for a while, I think she went into O. But still no service for me. I think the boss would be pretty strict, but I noticed a bottle of oil and a box of tissues under the table?
    you think she might have O? that's friggin' awesome. sounds like a nice shop to visit.

Senior Member(無間使者)

That’s usually what look for also, the box of tissues and a pillow under the table is usually a give away

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by CFH View Post
    you think she might have O? that's friggin' awesome. sounds like a nice shop to visit.
    Hard to say when I'm face down, Sort of felt like she was trying restrain it LOL. No attempt to stop me or move away.

She's a MILF and hardly attractive enough to pursue. Guess she is happy for any sexual encounter.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I went to a fairly well known legit [sort of] shop and during a legitimate massage the ML [known for no extras] told me I had knots in my groin region. A couple of days later I backed it up with a 90 minute massage with the same ML and instead of going face down on the table I laid face up and told her to work on the knots in the groin, which she did with no monkeying around for about 60 minutes. At around the hour mark, an acupuncturist who had been working on the lady in the next room, got confused in which room his patient was and opened the door to my room -- here I was, face up, totally naked, semi erect and partially uncovered by the towel, with an acupuncturist getting the view he hoped he'd never see until the ML hurriedly covered me up. Anyway, the situation got back to normal and the ML asked me to flip over so she could work on my back. I was a little surprised as I know other ladies at this shop will also work on your balls without a HE, so I asked "you're not doing the testicles?" She just looked at me, held one finger to her lips in a 'be quiet you fucker' motion and proceeded to squeeze my nuts with one hand and with the other stroked me off. Well after about 75 minutes of blue ball action proceeding the finale, I can tell you I unloaded big time - she didn't even bother with tissues, just grabbed the closest towel to stem the flood. Don't know about her, but I was exhausted.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Had another session with #4 recently. She has "cured' a problem I've had with my shoulder for a while, but others had not solved.

I was determined to try and not to get her excited this time, so I just left my arms hanging down the sides of the table. I didn't respond when she brushed up against them, so she straddled her legs either side and squeezed in tight against the table. She then proceeded to "dry hump" me with my elbow getting into her crotch area.

But again no reciprocal "benefit". Not that I am really worried, but an interesting experience.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Had a few funny experiences

Went to a legit shop as I had injured my shoulder in football
    The legit Japanee ML must have been asked so many times for extras, she came into work wearing literally a neck to knee thick undergarment on. I could tell because she moved awkwardly !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I used to go to a thai massage regularly. Shop front was clean and legit, but none of the fancy decorations. Interestingly they didn’t have massage tables, instead they had mattresses on the floor, so that got me curious. A few massages were done decently and no TT or HE was ever mentioned or asked. So i was thinking, hmm I must be a regular to ‘unlock’ the specials. Why else would they have queen size mattresses instead of tables.
    Then one time after finishing the massage, this milf looking thai ML said to me with a straight face, ‘young man you need to relax’. I was thinking yay hippy yay!
    She then proceeded to bring out a bucket of hot water. I thought that’s cool she’s gonna wipe all the oil off for me. But no the hot water was for the towel, which she had soaked then placed over my groin and tucked underneath my balls. She left me like that for 10 minutes.
    10 minutes later she took the towel off, dried me, gave my dick a lil smack and said, ‘ok we done’.
    What an interesting experience, let me so confused and puzzled 😂

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by gundamsux View Post
    I used to go to a thai massage regularly. Shop front was clean and legit, but none of the fancy decorations. Interestingly they didn’t have massage tables, instead they had mattresses on the floor, so that got me curious. A few massages were done decently and no TT or HE was ever mentioned or asked. So i was thinking, hmm I must be a regular to ‘unlock’ the specials. Why else would they have queen size mattresses instead of tables.
    Then one time after finishing the massage, this milf looking thai ML said to me with a straight face, ‘young man you need to relax’. I was thinking yay hippy yay!
    She then proceeded to bring out a bucket of hot water. I thought that’s cool she’s gonna wipe all the oil off for me. But no the hot water was for the towel, which she had soaked then placed over my groin and tucked underneath my balls. She left me like that for 10 minutes.
    10 minutes later she took the towel off, dried me, gave my dick a lil smack and said, ‘ok we done’.
    What an interesting experience, let me so confused and puzzled 😂
    Hahahaha I had a similar experience at joint in the city where the Chinese ML used some tissue to wipe precum off my dick while laughing and told me "you need release!" and then left...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Lol that sounds like orgasm denial! It should be a crime.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Most legit women get touched daily, which is a crime, but my point is that they all know what you want, and their employer has told them it's a no sexual services shop

Best not to try to unlock fir services at the really formally legit Thai shops, as you are wasting your time

Some of the other suburban 'legit' shops, may be different

Banned
    Better off leaving the legit ladies alone. If they wanted to provide extras they would work elsewhere

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by gundamsux View Post
    Lol that sounds like orgasm denial! It should be a crime.
    Orgasm denial, hmmmm.....I would classify it as a cock block.
    Perhaps one of the SMEs could shed some light on the technical classifications.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast