Thread: J Karin - the sweet young lady

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

J Karin - the sweet young lady

I went in with no booking, just happened to be in the area so decided, why not haha. Only 2 girls were available, C Aria and J Karin, both lovely and polite but I chose Karin.

Mamasan told me that she is a young, inexperienced girl and if that was ok with me. At this point I remember about the mixed reviews about her recently. Told her yeah thats fine and went in the room with reserved expectations, as I should. After my recent adventures with Cindy + Paula, I thought this might be the session to calm me down a little haha.

I went ahead and showered before Karin walked in, since i only went for a 30 min session and did not want to waste time. A little while later she walked in, said hello and immediately started meticulously unpacking and organized the room, this is mentioned in all her reviews and by the end of my session, I would realize why she has the tendency to do this.

Fast forward to the session itself, it was actually a decent punt. Her BBBJ was understandably basic, but she does put effort and she did her best, who am I to demand more than what she is comfortable in giving? She is shaved downstairs, clean, and super tight. She has very good, healthy proportions all around for her petite frame.

After the session, we had a quick shower, and she cleaned me thoroughly. We dried off and I figured this was a good time to talk to her about how she was feeling after reading her recent reviews (only did this since she replied in the post, and my experience with her was honestly good and i did not want her to feel dejected or whatever).

She told me she was fine, and that it actually made her realise her shortcomings and learnt from the whole thing. Basically she took it as constructive criticism which she took fully onboard. Then as i got dressed she told me to wait a little bit as she got her phone out to type something. Few minutes later she showed me a paragraph of whatever she wrote, im not gonna go on full details but from this, and the short conversation we had afterwards, i realised how very sweet she is as a person. She went out of her way to say what she wanted to say, whilst being professional and courteous about it, not wanting me to get the wrong idea.

All in all, Karin, if you read this, thank you! You were very sweet and caring, I hope nothing but the best for you!

Banned
    Thanks for the review. After checking her pics out on the N5M site I like what I see. Cuteness and thigh gap are definitely appealing. If she’s available today it’s on.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent888 View Post
    Thanks for the review. After checking her pics out on the N5M site I like what I see. Cuteness and thigh gap are definitely appealing. If she’s available today it’s on.
    Have a good time! Take it easy though, she does come off shy at first, but has a cute smile and laugh. Can take a bit of a pounding too once she feels more comfortable

Banned
    Thinking about her made me hard this morning already. Which is a good thing 😊

I’ve sent through an appointment request and when the shop opens no doubt they’ll respond.

Banned
    My experience today with Karin was for an hour and my the time flyed. Should have booked two hours like I do with the other girls.

Found my usual car-spot two streets west from N5M, going there so often it pays to know where there will always be a park.

Of course I was early. But only by 20 minutes. So I sat on the park bench and listen to the birds chirping in the afternoon sun.

I walked in and met one of the regular receptionists, she showed me to the room and the transaction was completed.

She told me Karin was waiting for me and left then while I stretched out on the bed in walked Karin.

Of course it was all eyes on Karin. A black negligee barely covered her two pert mound like breasts. Tiny little nipples straining against the flimsiest of material my gaze drifted down to her ass and the black Lycra G separating her taut ass cheeks.

We stripped then showered together and I got her to run her soapy hands all over my rock hard cock and ass. I had to initially show her but she gladly complied whilst I had one soapy hand working at her silky smooth pussy mound and the other on her hot lil butt hole. Up and down her ass crack I went. We could have spent hours just doing that!

So enough of that and we dried off.

I had to grab another feel of everything and test the water as she went about setting up the bed linen. There was no brush back only full acceptance.

When she previously stripped she had neatly folded her black Lycra G. Of course being the person I am I unfolded it and went on to smell her aroma. She laughed as I did just that. I told her I loved her scent.

We then went on to DFK and we sexed our way through the full list of services listed on her profile on the N5M site.

She really has the tiniest smoothest pussy you’ll cum across. I took a careful while opening it up and she just loves it being licked. You can hear her breathing change when you get her there. We 69’d for quite some time as I just couldn’t get enough of her hard clit, her hot pink hole and best of all her ass. My tongue gave that a good work over while she kissed and caressed and BBBJ’d my cock. Her clit stays hard which is always a good sign and her pussy was wet from all the oral so when it was time to dom up and mount her missionary it went in with no lube.

In actual fact no lube needed at all, though i was pounding her hard, then fast, then slow and then very deep. I just loved it… I still applied some lube as I was scared I was too big for her. I didn’t want her sore for the next customer. Or just sore after our experience.

So after we did mish, doggy, reverse cowgirl and back to mish I told her I get off on a lil pain, she doesn’t herself she told me but she still complied to my personal requirements.

She giggled numerous times whilst doing what I wanted and I got to see her cheeky grin. I had previously mentioned eye contact is important to her so yes we looked deeply into each others soul as I was right up to the hilt in her during the money shot.

I don’t normally write one up this much but this was my experience today.

Cheers guys.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    My session with her was also better than I expected, everything was good enough for an inexperienced girl like her, though I think her FOAM probably needs some work on

Banned
    Karin is nice.

I like everything about her and if I wasn’t on such a sexpedition I’d spend more time with her.

As regards the FOAM I never experienced that though it shows she’s willing to try which is a good thing.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Omg she starts FOAM now? Hell no, one of the main things I liked about her was the no FOAM...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

J Karin - the sweet young lady

Quote Originally Posted by Vincent888 View Post
    My experience today with Karin was for an hour and my the time flyed. Should have booked two hours like I do with the other girls.

Found my usual car-spot two streets west from N5M, going there so often it pays to know where there will always be a park.

Of course I was early. But only by 20 minutes. So I sat on the park bench and listen to the birds chirping in the afternoon sun.

I walked in and met one of the regular receptionists, she showed me to the room and the transaction was completed.

She told me Karin was waiting for me and left then while I stretched out on the bed in walked Karin.

Of course it was all eyes on Karin. A black negligee barely covered her two pert mound like breasts. Tiny little nipples straining against the flimsiest of material my gaze drifted down to her ass and the black Lycra G separating her taut ass cheeks.

We stripped then showered together and I got her to run her soapy hands all over my rock hard cock and ass. I had to initially show her but she gladly complied whilst I had one soapy hand working at her silky smooth pussy mound and the other on her hot lil butt hole. Up and down her ass crack I went. We could have spent hours just doing that!

So enough of that and we dried off.

I had to grab another feel of everything and test the water as she went about setting up the bed linen. There was no brush back only full acceptance.

When she previously stripped she had neatly folded her black Lycra G. Of course being the person I am I unfolded it and went on to smell her aroma. She laughed as I did just that. I told her I loved her scent.

We then went on to DFK and we sexed our way through the full list of services listed on her profile on the N5M site.

She really has the tiniest smoothest pussy you’ll cum across. I took a careful while opening it up and she just loves it being licked. You can hear her breathing change when you get her there. We 69’d for quite some time as I just couldn’t get enough of her hard clit, her hot pink hole and best of all her ass. My tongue gave that a good work over while she kissed and caressed and BBBJ’d my cock. Her clit stays hard which is always a good sign and her pussy was wet from all the oral so when it was time to dom up and mount her missionary it went in with no lube.

In actual fact no lube needed at all, though i was pounding her hard, then fast, then slow and then very deep. I just loved it… I still applied some lube as I was scared I was too big for her. I didn’t want her sore for the next customer. Or just sore after our experience.

So after we did mish, doggy, reverse cowgirl and back to mish I told her I get off on a lil pain, she doesn’t herself she told me but she still complied to my personal requirements.

She giggled numerous times whilst doing what I wanted and I got to see her cheeky grin. I had previously mentioned eye contact is important to her so yes we looked deeply into each others soul as I was right up to the hilt in her during the money shot.

I don’t normally write one up this much but this was my experience today.

Cheers guys.
    Nice AR. Thanks for the detail. I been meaning to see her. I hope she is here long enuff for me to get there. Maybe tomorrow, if she is working.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I'm a sucker for these innocent looking girls. No idea where the No5 team keep managing to find them.

https://no5marrickville.com/profile/karin/

Karin also working today