Thread: TW Tiffany: Slim body, D cups and One of the Best BBBJ Ever! WTF, WeChat message just received.

Senior Member(無間使者)

TW Tiffany: Slim body, D cups and One of the Best BBBJ Ever! WTF, WeChat message just received.

As I write this story, I just got a WeChat message from the shop with a ‘Grand Opening Discount’ $30 off all girls on Friday 13th. Ok, maybe have to go back and try again.

So, back to my story …. Fireflies contacted me and said they had a new TW girl, Tiffany, starting and I should come and see. Didn’t have much on Thursday night, so I managed to get her last booking. Arrived, paid the damage ($280/hour) and directed to Room #7.

The door is slightly ajar and I see the shape of a girl inside covered by a white blouse, bra and panties. Looking at her pics, you can see she is well endowed with D cups and these were making themselves known underneath her blouse. Her boobs are obviously bolt-ons and provide a sexy contrast to her very slim waste (size 4-5) and lovely size 4 arse, but strangely seem in proportion on this sexy being. Tiffany is attractive with shoulder length brown hair and 155cm.

Tiffany greets me with a smile, a hello and we kiss with a little LFK. She suggests a shower and we undress. Her naked body looks near perfect as my eyes seem to be like a rally car driving repeatedly around and over her curves. Then my eyes drop to between her legs and (finally), I see a beautiful 100% shaved little cunt. Hmmm, I am already thinking of the possibilities, many of which will become actualities in the next hour.

In and out of the shower, because I had one before I left home and Tiffany tells me to lie on the bed. Who I am I to argue and so I lay back with Tiffany quickly following me and starting DFK followed by a cat bath and nipple play.

It’s clear Tiffany is very experienced and her service proves second to none. Her tongue focuses on my nipples and I tell her I love that, so she continues longer and flicks the other nipple with her fingers (damn, that’s my trick). Then her mouth and tongue venture down to my cock and within 2 seconds, she has the head of my cock in her mouth and is sliding it in and out of her mouth. OMFG, it felt good and when I mention that, she gives me a distorted smile as her mouth tries to grin, while full of my cock.

It may be because I often see less experienced girls and take them on a journey to the pleasure dome, or it may be that Tiffany is just great at what she does. More than likely, it is a combination of both and Tiffany is giving me one of the best BJ I can remember. Perfect combination of lips, tongue and mouth and I want this to go on forever. I am starting to wonder if I can extend my booking from one hour to three hours, but then I remember I am Tiffany’s last booking. But, I want this BJ to never stop.

Tiffany starts to lick my balls, which she does masterfully and I suggest we move to 69. At last I can get withing tonguing distance of her lovely shaved pussy and so I start to lick up and down her slit and then start to focus on her clit. It is clear from this position that Tiffany has a lovely slender arse and thighs and it is delight to be between them licking her pussy. While Tiffany is making the right noises, they are garbled as she is still busy with my cock in her mouth. LOL We do this for a while, including sucking the lower half of her pussy lips, which are larger and seem to be in exactly the right position for my mouth. As I’m dying to do DATY properly and so, I say, ‘Ok, it’s your turn’. “My turn?” she replies and I nod and move her to lie on her back.

Tiffany lies back and opens her legs and I bury my face between them. The last three punts have been with unshaven pussy and it is wonderful to be licking a little shaved pussy again. I start off slow running the tip of my tongue all over her pussy, but paying most attention to her lips and her slit. Then I move to her clit and focus on licking it with the tip of my tongue. Tiffany tells me how nice it’s feeling, which eggs me on. She is now very wet and I start tongue fucking and rimming her, which she also enjoys.

I go back to focus on her clit to bring her to orgasm and it’s all going well, although she is not quite there yet. So I start to caress her labia with my fingers as she had mentioned earlier that FIP/FIV was not allowed. That, plus some very intense focus of my tongue on a specific position in her clit seems to do the trick and within a few minutes she has a beautiful orgasm in front of me. Jeez, I love it when that happens
    Ok, so now for the next course and Tiffany hands me a condom. She reaches for the lube and I suggest, on this occasion, we can save it as she is still very wet. I push inside and find Tiffany has a ‘Goldilocks Pussy’, not too small and too big, but just right. We fuck for a while in different positions, but mainly mish and doggy. Mish is great because you are inside her, you get to feel her boobs on your chest and have her wonderful DFK all at the same time. A delicious combination. Time marches on and it’s getting close to time for me to cum, so we change position and Tiffany goes back to a combination of BJ and nipple play. I hadn’t punted for 2-3 days and, after so much delicious stimulation, I exploded. Tiffany gets up and takes a shower and I am left laying on the bed thinking how fabulous this session was. Eventually, I resume full consciousness and my strength returns, so I get up, quick rinse, get dresses and kiss kiss bye bye.

On the way out, I bumped into young Sth American Sofia. Very cute face and full figure with huge boobs. As I normally have small size girls, I am left wondering what that experience would be like? No more jam tonight, so I will have to save that idea for another time.

WIR: Yep.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Bravo, great AR!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Where is this shop?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    382A Pitt St

The last of 3-4 similar shops in a strip of Pitt St, close to the corner of Pitt and Goulburn St

The entrances all look very similar and this shop is the last one, just before you get to the pub (Civic Hotel)

I think if you mention Aus99, you get some special offer on Friday 13th

Junior Member(有D料到)
    What’s the WeChat for this shop? I have had a look and seems there’s a couple possibilities. Just wondering which is the c / current one. And thanks for the great AR.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthpunter View Post
    What’s the WeChat for this shop? I have had a look and seems there’s a couple possibilities. Just wondering which is the c / current one. And thanks for the great AR.
    Thanks for the feedback. Glad you liked it!

Their WeChat is:Firefliesbyjesse

Enjoy!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks ��, and I am hoping to enjoy, a lot, very soon ��

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah, booked tonight. Will see how it goes... The shop is probably mahem with that special discount for syd99 punters.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I thinks Tiffany need to be on my next visit.

Best BBBJ ever??

That's a big claim.

Ok OP, let's see. haha

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoreManger View Post
    Yeah, booked tonight. Will see how it goes... The shop is probably mahem with that special discount for syd99 punters.
    Any AR to give?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It was pretty good for me, but YMMV, of course.

Enjoy

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Is she from 42 Glades?

The photos on the website is exactly the same as one of the girls from 42 glades. Can anyone confirm? Did she stop working at 42?