Rates : $200/30mins, $250/45mins, $300/1hr

Extras Cost : BBBJ $50

Services Provided This Session : BBBJ, DFK, DATY, Sex in multiple positions

Looks : Very beautiful

Size/shape : Slim, B/C cup, 9/10 overall, slim and sexy

Nationality or Ethnicity : Vietnamese

Language : very good English

Value for money/recommend? : Yes!

Msg'ed Mamasan on Wechat in hopes to see Elle before her she leaves, but looks like she was busy. She recommended me a new gilr in Ryde, and referred me to some pics and I was sold.

Fifteen minutes later I rock up to a modern apartment, and travel up the elevator with great anticipation. When the girl opened the door she looked exactly like in the photos, but even better IRL.

She looked glamorous, had a jet black straight bob cut, striking eyes, and a beautiful smile. She is slim, but has curves in all the right places, and I would guess she is around 170cm tall. Overall, looks wise 9/10.

The apartment is nicely fitted out like Seven hills, and she introduces herself as Chloe, and guides me into the bedroom. I paid $350 all up for the hour, and she led me to the shower. We shower together, and she washes me all over.

After drying ourselves up, we're back in the bedroom, and she comes over to me puts her arms on my shoulders and reaches out for a light kiss. We got some chemistry , as it quickly turned into a long pash session. Tongue wrestling and lots of standing up grinding and grabbing each other's ass. She has a very nice arse, soft but firm and easily spreadable. I move onto her tits, and grobe them and suck her nipples. She's getting really into it, and moaning and grabbing my head. After sampling both titties and making sure her nipples were standing to attention, I travel down south to her beautiful pussy. She has a scar on her abdomen, maybe some kinda keyhole surgery by the looks of it, but it absolutely doesn't detract from her sexiness.
    I'm staring at her pussy, very pretty. Small, compact.. and completely bald. I start with thick slow strokes with my tongue and she let's out a huge moan.
    She smells and tastes beautiful, as my tongue explores every crevice, mound, lip, and cross section of her Y. She's going crazy, she loves it, moaning, grabbing my head and thrusting up so I can go far deep with my tongue into her tight little hole. My tongue is flickering back and forth over her inner pussy walls just where the g spot is and her breathing becomes very rapid and body starts to shake. I let a huge moan of satisfaction as she yelps and shudders and pulls my head away covering her pussy. My face is covered in her wetness, and I get up and lie down the bed.

This is when Chloe goes right into action, and gives a very very good BBBJ. It's definitely up there, plenty of slurpy noises, good depth, eye contact, us both watching each other in the mirror as my thick cock dissapears into her devoted mouth, ball popping, ball sucking, fuck... In my mind I'm thinking I have to see her again lol. I let her do her continue with her top class BBBJ admiring her tight body while she's at it. I didn't want to come then, so I ask her to come up and we give each other some deep sensual DFK while we play with each other gently.
    I suggest we fuck, and she doms me up and I enter her missionary, and I start slow. Her eyes bulge open as I sink my cock deep inside her, and she yells out an OMG. I'm grinding my way inside her, and soon we are fucking hard, fast, slow, fast , hard. She looks amazing underneath me, as i watch my cock pistoning in and out of her perfect looking pussy.

I jump off and suggest doggy, She has a great compact body, short torso, nice hips and enough padding to bounce off . I grab her shoulders go for gold, and she is going off. I couldn't old any longer, and I explode.

She helps clean me up and bit and we had fifteen minutes left, where she laid down with me and we chatted away. She offered a massage, and so I turn on my stomach, and we chat away. She is very personable, and has a good sense of humour too.

We shower together again, and we say our goodbyes. Time went so quickly as we were having such a good time, but each moment felt genuine. I wish I could of stayed longer.

I definitely will be back, please treat her well, and let's hope she stays around for a while.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

In Mamasan we trust

Solid review mate! Enjoyed reading your experience with Chloe. I'm going to go see her right now, will update all you punters tonight.