Thread: Angie - Sweet young Thai

Junior Member(有D料到)

Angie - Sweet young Thai

Was coming fresh off of an earlier punt when I was still mentally quite horny after not cumming for a whole week. My body's been aching quite a bit too so I decided to go for a RnT and earlier in the week Renwick Body Massage had caught my interest.

So I dropped the mamasan a message asking about services/rates and after seeing their wechat roster/review section I tried booking Amber for an hour but she was fully booked the entire day. Tried asking her on wechat who else was available around the original time but she just said to come and arrange so I decided fuck it and just caught a ride to the place. Reached there and the surrounding is fairly quiet, walked straight in and up to the place and was greeted by the mamasan who asked if I had a booking. I didn't and she asked me how long I wanted for to which I responded 1 hour.

She ushered me into one one of rooms and gave me the details on what was on offer. I originally just wanted a massage with maybe a NHJ but thought fuck it why not and opted for the Dragon Tendon Massage (DTM). Was told to undress and lie down on the massage table face down but as I was stripping Angie came in. She's this small petite thing probably early 20s and told me to lie down face up. I told her it was my first time here and she briefly walked me through what she was going to do as part of the DTM and to tell her if it hurts or is too hard at any time and told me to relax (her English is fairly good).

I have to say the DTM sure is interesting. I was kneaded and pushed in various parts of my body and it doesn't feel like your regular massage. Supposedly the bit of pain is a good kind of pain but what do I know. It got more interesting though when she started kneading and pulling my balls and my dick and at one point she'd put too much pressure I was afraid she was going to pop my glans like a balloon, I winced in pain and told her it was too hard. She did apply less pressure onwards though.

With the DTM done she flipped me on my back and gave my entire back from leg to neck and even the arms a pretty good massage, at times even leaning/resting her entire (pretty light) body on me to exert pressure. Through out she was tickling my balls and occasionally my feet/sides in a playful manner while giggling so points for the GFE. Asked if I wanted a prostate massage and I decided to give it a go because why the fuck not. She gloved up and prodded a finger up the bum and it felt like nothing I've felt before. Wasn't a bad feeling but might need some time getting used to I guess? With that done she went out, retrieved some hot towels and wiped my back down.

Applied some talc powder (I think), disrobed and started B2Bing on my back. While sliding around on my back she continued to massage me, occasionally giving my back a few pecks here and there while working out knots which was quite nice.

Eventually all good things must come to an end so she flipped me again on my back and I finally got a good look at her naked. She gave me a coy smile while I looked at her slim petite figure with her small B cups featuring a big round nipple on each with a fairly large areola surrounding them.

She jerked me off and gave me a catbath while moaning soon after I popped. Got cleaned off with wet wipes, gave her a hug goodbye and left satisfied.

Would definitely return again one day, maybe try and book Amber properly this time.

P.S., Throughout the whole session I could hear people coming and going outside, wasn't super loud and clear but low do sounds carry through the walls. The music playing in the room was more than enough to distract from the outside sounds though.

Shop Owner
    Thanks darling good review,looking forward to see you soon

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Hi all.

Thanks darling good review

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Are there any real photos of Angie?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewv View Post
    Mate, she’s gorgeous….trust me.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    angie is my fav girl there, yuie was a nice cutie to but shes gone

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I love Angie.. she is naive and nice<3

Shop Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Calebstone View Post
    I love Angie.. she is naive and nice<3
    Thanks 4 ur feedback. hope c u again soon
    Last edited by ladyau; 22-04-2024 at 09:58 PM.

Shop Owner
    Hi all. beautiful young girl Angie working tomorrow, please make your booking to good massage and prostate and good services