Thread: 19yo J MAKI - YOUNG and SPECTACULAR! - BIG TITS and ASS on a TIGHT TONED FIT LITTLE BODY

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar

19yo J MAKI - YOUNG and SPECTACULAR! - BIG TITS and ASS on a TIGHT TONED FIT LITTLE BODY

I caught up with the new J girl Maki today.
    WOW! What a spectacular little body!
    Only 153cm and toned and fit all over but still has a massive set of natural DD cup boobs and a big round firm ass.
    And a great GFE personality and horny nature too.
    Excellent girl.

LOOKS and BODY
    Maki is only 19 years young and from Okinawa.
    She is only 153cm tall and has got an absolutely spectacular little body. Pretty close to a 10/10.
    She is fit and toned but still has the most spectacular curves you can imagine.
    Huge set of all natural DD cup boobs, small waist, toned abs, and nice round firm bum.
    No flab or sag at all. She is all firm and fit with nice toned legs and a fully shaved pussy.
    She is naturally pretty and looks more like a mixed race girl with her tanned skin, full pouty lips and sexy eyes. Very sexy and exotic face.
    Her skin is perfect and flawless.
    She also has a tongue piercing.

EXPERIENCE and PERSONALITY
    Maki just arrived in Sydney for the first time and she is young but she definitely has experience in Japan and is very confident and lively.
    Her personality is very GFE and warm.
    She is a very passionate girl and loves to fuck.
    She has got that exotic Okinawa tropical beach vibe. You can picture yourself sitting on a beach with her watching the sunset (well that's my fantasy anyway)

DFK and DATY
    Very passionate girl and DFK from start of the session to the end.
    Her tongue piercing feels sexy and she loves to use her tongue a lot when passionately kissing.
    Nice fresh fully shaved pussy and delicious to DATY.
    She gets super horny and excited her moans and sighs are very real and she even had a couple of sneaky orgasms.

BBBJ
    I have been spoilt by three BBBJ queens in a row in Mari, Rena and Mayu in the last week.
    Maki is not in the same league but she is still excellent. She is from the all mouth, no hands school of BBBJ and her tongue piercing adds extra sensation and pleasure to her BBBJ.

FUCKING
    Maki is nice and tight but was soaking wet after the DATY and we didn't even need lube.
    She is a very passionate girl and a really good GFE fuck.
    Her amazing tits and arse and firm young body and exotic sexy looks are a delight to experience in every position.
    And she totally gets into the fucking and her responses are very genuine.

ROUND 2
    Maki is a horny girl and was straight onto my knob again as soon as I suggested another round.
    A bit more sucking and licking and then another round of passionate sex.

OVERALL
    There are so many top girls at Ginza now but you should definitely put Maki top of your list.
    She is young and has a spectacular body with big natural tits and round firm bum on a tight fit body, which is very rare. She is a unicorn girl.
    I love her dark exotic looks and her personality is very passionate.
    She fucks with sensual intensity and is a cool chick to hang out with afterwards.
    So much to like about this Okinawa girl.

The pics on the Ginza website are definitely Maki.
    That is definitely her body and her face.
    There is a filter applied to make the eyes bigger and the skin tone has been made whiter but that is definitely Maki.
    You can get an idea from the pics how spectacular her body is, but there is nothing like the real thing.
    At one stage I asked her to just pose for me in front of the mirror which she was happy to do (she is a bit of an exhibitionist) - what an amazing sight to behold and admire - almost as good as fucking her.

I have said many times that Osaka girls are my favourites, but an extra special treat is Okinawa girls.
    We very rarely get them down here in Sydney.
    So it was quite a surprise that two of them turned up yesterday at Ginza.
    Okinawa girls are totally unique.
    Their looks, and personality is different to other Japanese girls.
    Historically Okinawa has always been isolated and different to the rest of Japan for many centuries.
    They have that chilled out tropical beach culture and in recent decades more influenced by Western culture than the rest of Japan.
    Here is my little tribute to Okinawa girls with apologies to The Beachboys.

"Well, Tokyo girls are hip
    I really dig those styles they wear
    And the Osaka girls, with the way they talk
    They knock me out when I'm down there
    The Hokkaido farmers' daughters really make you feel all right
    And the Kyoto girls, with the way they kiss
    They keep their boyfriends warm at night
    I wish they all could be Okinawa
    I wish they all could be Okinawa
    I wish they all could be Okinawa girls"

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Will you try Kalin next?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Ever thought of taking up song writing? You’ve clearly missed your calling �� But failing that, you seem to be doing very well as the Ginza quality control officer. At least that’s what I assume your job is given how many punts you manage to have there (I’m just a tad envious…lol).

Quote Originally Posted by iphone View Post
    Will you try Kalin next?
    I haven't tried Kalin yet bro.
    I saw Rena, Maki, Mayu, and Mako last week but there are still a few J girls I haven't seen yet - JAV Erika, Haju, Ria and Yuka all look good.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Who’s better service Maki or Mako?

Which one has the better big boobs?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Damn rooter your like the Michelin Guide book. I was hoping to see your review of Ria. If not I'll have to try Rena next.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Your Majesty, please do try Erika next and tell us the tail. so rare to see a WL allow video.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    So, are her DD boobs bolt on or natural? I suppose they are bolt on. Is this right?

Never been to Ginza, but maybe should try it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    💯 all natural Tom I can vouch for Rooter. His AR is spot so I don’t need to add more except to say that her English is non existent as is my Japanese. So it was a slow start but once I went to town on DATY Maki began to purr. Fucking was next level. Don’t expect a vocal sex fiend but a cool chick that loves sex. She gave me two thumps up. Left happy and gave the reception the thumbs up.

Thank you as always for your review Rooter keep them coming mate.

Quote Originally Posted by BobGeorge View Post
    �� all natural Tom I can vouch for Rooter. His AR is spot so I don’t need to add more except to say that her English is non existent as is my Japanese. So it was a slow start but once I went to town on DATY Maki began to purr. Fucking was next level. Don’t expect a vocal sex fiend but a cool chick that loves sex. She gave me two thumps up. Left happy and gave the reception the thumbs up.

Thank you as always for your review Rooter keep them coming mate.
    Thanks bro. Maki is awesome!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I saw Maki today and tbh I was a little disappointed with her body. Boobs appeared to have a little sag, however they looked decent when in CG and mish. Not much of a booty at all and I wouldn’t call her fit. Body was just okay.

She’s okay looking. Sex was quite decent and I agree she seems to genuinely enjoy.

Overall nothing to write home about.