Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pretty 18yo filo Kimmy with DFK and DTBBBJ to die for

Senior Member(無間使者)

Pretty 18yo filo Kimmy with DFK and DTBBBJ to die for

Jessie messaged me and told me a new 18yo Filo girl is starting Friday night. I checked my busy schedule (LOL) and found a spot which just happened to coincide with Kimmy’s very first booking at Fireflies. So, chop chop into the city and up the steps to Reception and met a new super cute Receptionist, who also started tonight. I sat down and waited for Kimmy to be ready so I can be shown to the room. Bear in mind, there are no photos of Kimmy on the Fireflies website, or Wechat and so I am going solely on Jesse’s recommendation. But he has known me long enough to know what I like and it sounded like Kimmy fits the bill.

WARNING: Reading this story, may cause damage to your financial health!!

Up to room 8 and I take that number as a sign of good luck! I slowly open the door and …. there is tiny Kimmy waiting inside in bright yellow short dress. Wow, she is gorgeous – not cute like Melody, or Jay, Nano, or Meeko, but damn gorgeous. “thank you Jesse” I whisper under my breath. “Pardon?”, Kimmy asks and I reply “nothing, don’t worry”.

I walk up to Kimmy and ask “can I kiss you?” and she responds “of course and walks up and embraces me and smacks me on the lips (with a kiss) as I bend down slightly to connect our lips. Kimmy has nice firm lips, which I love and LFK turns into DFK within seconds and the embrace becomes passionate, rather than casual. My hands roam around her slight body and I am not only thanking Jesse, but also thanking god for this beautiful creature before me.

Lots of touching and Kimi suggests a shower. I agree and suggest she showers first. Off comes the dress and lickity split, she is naked in front of me. Perfect B cups and lovely little shaved pussy. I have already eaten dinner, but thankful I haven’t already had desert. Kimmy’s little cunt will be a perfect portion. Kimmy ‘s skin is a delightful light tan (almost cappuccino) as is often the case in the Philippines (and Thailand, etc)

Kimmy showers and I get glimpses of her as she moves around the shower. It kind of feels like I’m peeping as she is so young, but apparently, the peeping is included in the price at Fireflies!! ($300/hour for this tiny gem).

Kimmy comes out, grabs a towel and I seriously just wanna sit and watch her dry off. But, I only have enough ‘readies’ (a grab from one of my fav movies – any guesses which movie??) for one hour and not the whole night. So quick shower and I am out as well. I dry off and then walk over and embrace Kimmy and start kissing her again.
    The kissing is a repeat of our earlier embrace, but this time get to see, hold, touch and lick her beautiful breasts. I just love them and Kimmy is very responsive to my touch and especially my tongue while flicking them.

Kimmy then looks at me with her innocent eyes and asks “do you want me to suck you?” Aaah (I want to say “FUCK YEAH”), but I am trying to be polite to this nice young girl and so I say “yes, please”. Kimmy then immediately drops to her knees and starts to suck my already hard cock. It feels pretty good and then …. The sucking/slurping noises turn to gurgling sounds as she takes my whole cock in her mouth – yes, balls deep. Get the fuck out of here! I am looking at this little girl on her knees taking my entire cock, balls deep all of her own volition and with no assistance or request from me. My eyes are popping the fuck out of my head!!!

Kimmy just keeps going and going and I feel and see the flow of saliva that is a natural reaction when girls try to choke themselves with cock. Kimmy occasionally stops for air, then back to taking my cock again and again. I hold her hands up to my chest to help Kimmy balance and she takes that as an immediate opportunity to do nipple play. OMG.

Ok, so we better lie down on the bed, before all this DT makes me weak at the knees, so we move to the bed and I lie on my back. Kimmy resumes the position and gets back to work on my cock. Just amazing!! The head licking , ball licking and sucking, etc, etc.

As I mentioned, I hadn’t had desert, so I suggest to Kimmy we do 69. Within seconds her little shaved cunt is positioned above my face and I start to kiss and lick it. Lovely. Kimmy lets out some noises indicating pleasure, but these are subdued by the gurgling and gasping noises from DT and I feel her warm saliva running down my balls.

This goes on and obviously I don’t want it to stop. But I haven’t had as full plate of desert yet, so I rise and place Kimmy on her back. She asks “condom?” and I reply “Not yet. I am going to lick your little cunt.” A smile appears on her face as Kimmy spreads her legs in front of me to show me the smile between her thighs.

I start off slow and Kimmy’s little sister is delicious. Slow turns into ‘obsessed’ as I can’t stop licking this little 18yo pussy. Kimmy is making the right noises, but not cumming yet, so I lube up one finger and insert it to rub her g-spot. Fuck she is tight. Kimmy enjoys the g-spot massage, but that doesn’t make her cum. I withdraw my finger, go back to licking her clit and within a few minutes Kimmy is gasping for air and making little noises as she has her first orgasm for the night. I continue to lick her slowly and then realise she is up for another one and, boom! She cums again.

So time to fuck and so I dom up and push inside her. What a delightful experience, pushing my hard cock inside this pretty 18yo girl. "Oooh big", she says, and so with a certain amount of disbelief, I go slowly. Once inside, I slowly start to pump her and Kimmy gets with the rhythm. There is no doubt she likes sex and the rhythmic pumping (sorry, couldn’t resist) gets faster and faster and deeper and deeper.

Fucking is fucking, especially with a condom, there is not much feeling so I don’t tend to spend too much time writing on this. We did a couple more positions, including doggy and then back to mish. However , second time around with mish, I spread her legs wide and pushed her knees back. Not only did this create a spectacular sight in front of me, but it also created a better angle for my cock to slide in and out of her little shaved cunt. Magnificent!

Time is marching on and after doing that for a while, we move to lay on my back and I cum via a combination of various stimulating activities by the lovely Kimmy. We finish, cuddle and then shower. We have a nice little conversation and I mention I’d like to see her again, which brings a smile on Kimmy’s pretty face!

Delightful!

WIR? Yes, but not until next week. I have to maintain some self control! LOL

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Fireflies? Never heard of the place nor can I find any information online about it but from what I’ve gathered from this post it seems to be worth checking out!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by grudgory View Post
    Fireflies? Never heard of the place nor can I find any information online about it but from what I’ve gathered from this post it seems to be worth checking out!
    Thanks bro. It has only just opened in last two weeks.

382A Pitt St (the last shop before the pub, Civic Hotel) on the corner of Pitt and Goulburn St.

https://firefliesbyjesse.com.au/

WeChat: Firefliesbyjesse

Enjoy!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AsiaAddict View Post
    Thanks bro. It has only just opened in last two weeks.

382A Pitt St (the last shop before the pub, Civic Hotel) on the corner of Pitt and Goulburn St.

https://firefliesbyjesse.com.au/

WeChat: Firefliesbyjesse

Enjoy!
    I do like to indulge in the young ones occasionally, but their late starts just don't work for me

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ok, I saw her at 9pm, but she may start earlier on other days. Best to check with Reception, I guess
    Last edited by AsiaAddict; 15-10-2023 at 01:01 AM. Reason: correct spelling error

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Odd that their Wechat roster / moments shows a 22yo / 25yo Filipino “Olive” but no mention of this 18yo Filipino Kimmy.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by DireStraits View Post
    Odd that their Wechat roster / moments shows a 22yo / 25yo Filipino “Olive” but no mention of this 18yo Filipino Kimmy.
    Very odd!

Either that, or there is more than one Filipino girl willing to share her secret spots with punters.....

Looks like Olive is also older than Kimmy.

I think they are different girls, but I have not been back to check out Olive. Will report and confirm if/when I get the chance.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    That's gold AsiaAddict, thanks for sharing.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by HardCore View Post
    That's gold AsiaAddict, thanks for sharing.
    Thanks for the feedback, bro. Glad you enjoyed it!!

I certainly did. LOL

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You been busy, bro

She sounds adorable. Can't believe she did DT straight off the bat at that age.

Adding to the list .....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Most of the website pics are fake

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I read one of the girls has an h cup but it really looks like a b cup on the pics. What is the reality?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by getboogied View Post
    I read one of the girls has an h cup but it really looks like a b cup on the pics. What is the reality?
    H cup in Japan is the same as an f cup here. So yeah, pretty big. And she looks busty in her pics.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So is this 18yo Kimmy working anymore? Haven’t seen her yet on their roster the past few days.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    So is this 18yo Kimmy working anymore? Haven’t seen her yet on their roster the past few days.
    Maybe it was a wet dream after report?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by scotty3d View Post
    H cup in Japan is the same as an f cup here. So yeah, pretty big. And she looks busty in her pics.
    I think there are two girls with big boobs, J Mirei and Sofia from Ecuadour.

My AR on Mirei is here: http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Pleasure-Zone!!

I have said H cup, but perfectly happy to be corrected as I only learnt the Boob Alphabet up to "C" or "D" and am best researching the difference between As and Bs. Still inconclusive, so my research continues...LOL

Certainly Mirei has big boobs. Bros who are better versed than me in large cup size can confirm if they are E, F, G, H, I, J, etc. This size is not my area of expertise, so happy to be corrected....

Enjoy!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    No idea. Hasn't shown up on the roster since Saturday??

Maybe she only works weekends?

Best to check with the shop

Or shop can reply, if not too busy.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by robinho View Post
    Maybe it was a wet dream after report?
    Not enough Jam to have wet dream anymore. Or maybe too high km. LOL

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AsiaAddict View Post
    No idea. Hasn't shown up on the roster since Saturday??

Maybe she only works weekends?

Best to check with the shop

Or shop can reply, if not too busy.

I can see from their WeChat, she is working this coming Saturday and Sunday.
    Last edited by WhoreManger; 18-10-2023 at 12:39 PM. Reason: spelling error

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I heard Kimmy is already booked out for Saturday!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast