Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pretty 18yo filo Kimmy with DFK and DTBBBJ to die for

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Does Kimmy do cim?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sargon1111 View Post
    Does Kimmy do cim?
    Yes, she does do CIM. Sorry, I didn't make that clear.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anyone know if she works anywhere else other than this shop?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    According to shop wechat she works at another job during the week. By wording I assume it's a day job. I was hoping she worked at one of Jesse's other shops. Weekends are so difficult for me.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She was Malay Kim At Ginza (not sure which one) if that helps anyone. She's half Malay half Filipina, but her looks and accent are definitely more Malay. OK looks, but definitely not a stunner, with decent service.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by fted View Post
    She was Malay Kim At Ginza (not sure which one) if that helps anyone. She's half Malay half Filipina, but her looks and accent are definitely more Malay. OK looks, but definitely not a stunner, with decent service.
    I am not familiar with Kim at Ginza and so have no idea if it is the same girl or not. My only question is that the AR on Kim from Ginza mentioned B-C cups, but looking the AR from AA and my own experience, plus at the pics on Pink Salon, she is definitely not C cup. Plus in the photos on Pink Salon the girl is much fairer skin, which is less common for Malays. Certainly looks like her, though.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Compare Kimmy and Mako Ginza. Whos overall package is better?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by VT25 View Post
    Compare Kimmy and Mako Ginza. Whos overall package is better?
    Sorry, have not seen Mako at Ginza. But the ARs for Kimmy seem to be quite good.

Maybe need to try both. Or, if you have seen Mako, then maybe try Kimmy and publish the results as you see it.

"Punting Showdown" LOL

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thank you AsiaAddict. No, haven’t try Mako yet. Maybe have a go at her first haha. Happy Punting Gentlemen.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoreManger View Post
    I am not familiar with Kim at Ginza and so have no idea if it is the same girl or not. My only question is that the AR on Kim from Ginza mentioned B-C cups, but looking the AR from AA and my own experience, plus at the pics on Pink Salon, she is definitely not C cup. Plus in the photos on Pink Salon the girl is much fairer skin, which is less common for Malays. Certainly looks like her, though.
    After a second visit to this little DTBBBJ cutie, I can confirm she is half Malay and half Filipina. feted was correct!

But, definitely nice B cups, rather than C cups. I don't even think her boobs would make Asian Size C.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

382A Club Pretty 18yo filo Kimmy with DFK and DTBBBJ to die for

Long time lurker, but first time to post a message. I hope this works...

Is this girl really 18yo? Or, is she 18 going on 21 like so many other shops?

Also, what is the shop like inside? There's like 4 shops in a row there on Pitt St.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    They have a few girls that are from Philippines, but hard to believe that they are 100%.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by TrickyDicky View Post
    Long time lurker, but first time to post a message. I hope this works...

Is this girl really 18yo? Or, is she 18 going on 21 like so many other shops?

Also, what is the shop like inside? There's like 4 shops in a row there on Pitt St.

Sorry for delayed reply, because I have been out of action and not on this site until today. Kimmy assured me she is 18 and even mentioned her birth date. But, difficult to tell and who knows exactly, unless we see ID. I have seen her around the shop on my other visits a few times and she is certainly young. TBH, I even saw her a second time. I would bet less than 20yo, but of course have not seen any proof. I can't imagine she is 21.

The shop is good inside. Not like Ginza, 42 or No5. About the same size rooms as Sakura, from memory. A new coat of paint would be worthwhile, but TBH, I wasn't thinking about the wall colours when she was kneeling in front of me and pushing my cock balls deep down her throat. That is something to behold - and one of the major reasons I saw her a second time. Completely of her own volition and without any request from me. Fucking amazing to see a young girl do that off the bat.

Yeah, there are four shops in a row. The one next door is now not operating/closed apparently. I went into the first two shops for a look and they were ok, but very similar to 382A. One was slightly better inside and one not as good. However, the girls were all MUCH older when I took a peek.

Worth checking out IMO, but we all have our preferences

Enjoy if you go.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Pretty 18yo filo Kimmy with DFK and DTBBBJ to die for

Thanks Bro. I did actually get along to see Kimmy over the weekend. Yes, definitely young and I presume 18-19. She told me she is 18, but birthday coming soon. Nice friendly girl. And you were right about the DTBBBJ straight outta the shower. I thought that might be some special for you, because you seem like a regular at this shop. But, she kneel down in front of me and nearly took the whole length on the 2nd or 3rd try. I really liked the gulping noises, especially because she does this by herself, without any need for help. It's good feeling, but watchin is even better because you see your own cock disappear into this young girl's mouth. Felling good too.

Nice young breasts and shaved pussy. Quite tight for fucking. I did a few positions and then when close to blowing, just got back in her mouth in time to shoot my load. Nice little fuck. Maybe have to try her again.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Kimmy seems to be working everyday at 382A now. The other shop must be pissed!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Does anyone know what the differences in prices on their website, Asian style & Western style mean?

Surely not what I'm thinking?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by nosytt View Post
    Does anyone know what the differences in prices on their website, Asian style & Western style mean?

I think it means Western girls are a higher rate then the Asian girls but I could be incorrect. $30 difference in prices is a lot.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by nosytt View Post

usually western girls charge more and provide a more restricted service than you may find from an asian girl. That being said there's western girls that offer included extras and there's asian girls who don't. But that's not the norm.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Punter_Joe View Post
    usually western girls charge more and provide a more restricted service than you may find from an asian girl. That being said there's western girls that offer included extras and there's asian girls who don't. But that's not the norm.
    Yeah, true. It's kind of an inverse price/service equation. Pay more and get less service. But, not all the time, although it is rare for me to see a Western girl, mostly due to size, service and femininity. it is rare to get a Western girl at size 6 or below and size 6 is kind of my maximum.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12