Thread: Chloe Vietnamese Private from pussycatdollz @Ryde

Senior Member(無間使者) TheBigChungus's Avatar

Chloe Vietnamese Private from pussycatdollz @Ryde

Person's Name : Chloe

Establishment : pussycatdollz / Ryde

Date of Visit : 14th Oct 2023

URL: No ad link yet (will update once there is one)

Phone : 0434471680 (Mamasan)

WeChat: Alwayslucky8889

Hours of Business : As per ad

Rates : $200/30mins , $250/45mins, $300/1hr

Extras Cost : +$50 BBBJ

Services Provided This Session : CBJ, DATY, Sex in multiple positions

Looks : 9/10 God she is beautiful and feminine, she has hairs till her neck so is short-ish, I do not know I kinda seem to be liking the Viet girls a lot more recently. As far as private Asians go she is a stunner, probably one of the best looking girls from pussycatdollz.

Size/shape : If I had to guess she's 5'6 ish, slim build, B-C Cup tits, very sexy overall. She has a scar on her abdomen but nothing too major or distracting.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Vietnamese

Language : Vietnamese and very good English, I had a full on conversation with her and she understood everything and even asked follow up questions

Value for money/recommend? : Yes and Yes. Just go visit her. More on why at the end of the AR.

Leading up to the punt:

Ok, ngl I was actually trying to book K Jules today. How can you resist her personality from what you can read on her blog, as well as her latest pics with the custom shirt "Location? Price? Where are you located? Any more pics?", now she is jokes. Alas our schedules didn't match and I unfortunately couldn't see her. But fortunately for me pussycatdollz had a new girl working starting today.

Contact to book Chloe:

Messaged boss lady today after seeing her moments, she always updates her girls there. She said Chloe had started working, so I asked if she was available at X time and she was so just like that booked her for today.

She has been very responsive with her texts, and is a very wholesome lady to have a conversation with.

Apartment/ intercom:

So this was my first time visiting her Ryde apartment, previously I have been to the Seven Hills one, and the Epping one. But I have to say the Ryde location is probably the best so far.

The apartment has a sort of grand entrance to it, had a bit of difficulty with the intercom at start but nothing too serious, finally was let in, headed to the lift, out the lift and Chloe was waiting near the door slightly open. I could see her head peaking and oh boy the first look I knew this was going to be great.

I get in, and the apartment is very nice, if I had to rank the locations it would be Ryde>Seven Hills>Epping (again not saying one is good and the other is bad, but solely on the overall looks Ryde by far wins).

Got in, and directly towards the left hand side is the Kitchen, next to it is the bathroom forward is the living area, a study desk and at the end of the room towards the left hand side is the one bedroom. Very well lit space which I absolutely like cause it genuinely feels like you're visiting your GF's place and not some establishment with dimly lit lights (again I keep yapping about this, allow it, I like well lit rooms). Also the apartment is furnished and has a bit of character to it, almost kind of reminds me of IU's place (in the sense it feels very homey) if you guys ever got the opportunity to visit her.

1st interaction with Chloe:

Where do I start, shes is wearing this hot black dress almost similar to the one shared on the moments with high heels, accessories on her hand, her nails beautifully done. Overall what a hottie. As I got in a took a few steps in, she came in for a hug and asked me how my day was, the usual conversation you have with people you meet. She offered me a glass of water, how thoughtful. She apologized and explained the trouble with the intercom, and asked me how long I was planning to stay there for. My usual 1 hr, this time I didn't opt for the BBBJ and now writing this I am kicking myself , maybe some other day for sure.

So I payID the boss lady, and for some reason I wasn't getting proper reception there. Fkn Optus, at one point I sent her double the money, which ofc she later refunded. And then she said lets take shower together, so I get undressed and put all my belongings on the chair that was in the living area and make head to the bathroom. Chloe soon joins me.

Shower experience:

Once we got in the shower, she complemented on my hairstyle just like a girlfriend would (take notes ladies, small compliments are welcome). She starts checking and making sure the water temperature is to my liking, and then cleans me up real good. Here we talk more, honestly we never stopped talking through out the session which I like tbh. It's not only about the physical connection but also the mental, and being able to talk just about anything puts both parties to ease. So during the shower I caress her body, very light play, so she's from Hanoi as well. Boss lady sure does get a lot of Viet girls and I am not complaining one bit if they all start looking like Elle and Chloe (God this double would've sent me to oblivion!!!).

Once we're done we dry ourselves, take a shot of mouth wash, and make our way to the bedroom.

The Experience:

Before the experience, lets talk about the bedroom. It was very well lit which I really liked I'd be disappointed if I couldn't see Chloe in her full beauty with light shining over her face and body.

So I get on the bed, so does Chloe and quickly we get close and hug each other. She reaches down for me with her hand and at the same time goes in for a kiss, she kisses really well, tongue action, lip biting the whole thing. Also right next to the bed is a giant mirror wardrobe so more on that later. We start making out and she's still playing with my cock and I am hard right now. We keep kissing and then Chloe as we're kissing moves her body to the side where the condoms were kept, tries to find one (yes we are still kissing), finally manages to get it and she ends the kiss with almost a noise trying to grasp for air lol. The continuous kissing, and fumbling over trying to find the condom was kinda cute and hot at the same time.

So she gets the dom, not sure what dom it was but it was a lot slippery. She manages to put it on me and then starts giving me a cat bath, she slowly moves down closer to my cock kissing my things, then sucking my balls, playing each of them with her tongue, and in she goes for the CBJ and boy did it feel nice (again sad I didn't go for BBBJ!!!). She starts moving passionately, while giving out soft moans, using her spit not shy at all and taking it all in. Her short hair keep falling on her face as her head bopped so she kept laughing, and I held it for her which gave me even a better view of her giving me a hot blow job again, what a fkn sight.

I ask her to move to the right side while still doing CBJ, now remember the mirror I said that was next to the bed now you can have a full view of her ass and pussy and oh boy what a sight to see. I start playing with her boobs, slowly reaching for her pussy and then I start stroking the cat.

A few minutes later she takes the last slurp of my cock with saliva dripping and asks me if I was ready to fuck her, to which I replied not yet and asked her to lie down. She wipes the extra saliva off her mouth and then lies down on the bed knowing what's coming next. I start kissing her lips again, and then slowly her neck, sucking both her tits, kissing her abdomen, lower abdomen and finally make my way down to her pussy. She's clean, shaved, not a single sight of hair, her pussy looks small and nice.I start kissing her pussy, her thighs, and went in for DATY and she tastes really nice.

She is very vocal and responsive when you eat her, I perform my usual routines that I do with private ladies, and they do respond very well. She, as I increased the intensity started pushing my head down on her pussy, almost grabbing my hair and playing with it as she lifted her hips bringing it even close to my face. As I was still eating her, my other arm reached for her body, her boobs, holding her hands as she starts to move around a lot. Now at this point it's wet down there and as I get up she has her eyes closed an almost in a state of bliss.

As I get up, she grabs another condom and asks to swap it. So we do, and she gives me another quick blow on her knees, what is with girls looking hot on the knees. So now we're nice and ready for part 2, the intercourse.

So I ask her to lie down in the bed for missioanry as I wanted to look at her face while I fucked her, you'd be missing out not looking at her face. Her legs on my shoulders and I make my way in, also btw she has cute nail art done even on her feet (and if you guys know, or read my lsat review on SumiV she had almost the same nail art done which I really liked so this was a bonus for me). So I start gently, and pickup the pace, she takes it all in like a champ, she closes her eyes and gives out moans of pleasure, so I start grabbing her neck and a bit later she takes my hand and puts my finger in her mouth and stars sucking it (major hot alert!). She really know how to get a enjoy herself and get a guy to feel good about himself. She feels so good inside, but after a few minutes later I asked to switch position and get her in doggy.

She gets to the edge of the bed and brings her ass over to me, she looks back at me and gives out a giggle, ok? I start kissing her thighs again, her bum and them make my way in, one good thing about doggy is the mirror is exactl where it needs to be so I can see her face while I pound her from behind. She has a nice arch in doggy no hunching of back. I grab her hips and increase my speed and she keeps up moaning louder with every thrust, I slow down bend over to kiss her back and then again pick up the pace and intensity. A few minutes more in doggy and I ask her to change back positions.

We go back in missioanry at the edge of the bed, this time around I take the time to check her feet and you can see her smiling at you. As I spread her again and made my way inside her, I changed to different tempos sometimes going hard, deep but slow then to a more faster tempo and you can hear different moans from her. I grab her neck and bring it closer to my forehead to forehhead touched I keep pounding her. Grabbed the pillow so she can proper her head and have a better view.

I also had to be elsewhere so I didn't want to take forever to cum, so I got her folder like a pretzel in missionary pushing her legs as far as they'd go, rapid pounding and then soon came inside her, started kissing her again and then slowly removed my cock. Next time I def have to try some extras with her (BBBJ and maybe CIM or COB if those are offered).

She gets the wipes and cleans me up, and asks me to rest. I get on the bed and she quickly joins me, she's sitting there in my arms like a girlfriend would and we start chatting. We talk about food, life in Sydney, shopping, travelling, why she got in this line of work, some of which I won't share cause there was a fair bit of private talk and it's between us and it was a really nice and genuine conversation. She did mention back in Vietnam she used to work at a Spa, and then quickly said if I wanted a massage from her. Ofc show me what you got, she jumped on my back and started doing some hard massage which felt quiet nice ngl.

Cheeky her she as she got on my bum I could feel her wet pussy just grinding on me, no complains from me. More talks, she was very careful if she was being too rough, and I assured her I can take whatever she had to offer.

She then asked me if I wanted to go for round 2 and I asked her how long we had, and she qucikly checked the time and said 10 minutes, I said that's alright as I was already satisified and asked her to lay in my arms and rest and just talk with me. We then talked for the next 10 minute and here she told me she's here for the next 3 months or so and she'll try to extend her visa if not she'll have to go back again. She is smoking hot and her service is good, it'd be a shame to let her go back. I told her, she's probably one of the prettiest ladies pusscatdollz has ever hired.

A few minutes later I think it was long enough of a stay and ask her if we could shower, and we make our way to the bathroom, do the deed and she asks me if I workout (haven't in a while, but oh boy if only she saw me at my best, ladies always complimented my quads that look like tree trunks, we'll soon get there again brah!).

We dry off, get dressed and then she gets me another glass of water. We then hug, and she asks me to come visit her again and I see myself out.

Pros:

1. Great CBJ, I can only imagine what BBBJ with her feels like.

2. She is verry pretty, very beautfiul face.

3. She has cute fingers, nails and feet. Nail art done if you like that.

4. She has a slim body, responds well during sex, verbal moans.

5. Little things like grabbing the guys hair, sucking his fingers, sucking and licking balls, complimenting him makes her even irresistable.

6. She has good English so you can have a really good conversation with her.

Cons:

1. For me I can't find any, if I had to nitpick I'd say it's that one scar thats on her flawless body. No tattoos as well if I remember correctly.

Conclusion:

Overall I was very satisfied meeting this slightly younger than me hottie, you've outdown yourself pussycatdollz. After my recent two shop punt this is what I really needed, ya'll can have you shops back I am not going to one again. I love privates, since it feels more discrete, feels more intimate like visiting your real life girlfirend and feels less transactional/ business oriented.

The entire vibe from the girl and the decor of the house just puts me to ease, unless theres a to die for WL in a shop I'll stick with my privates for now thank you.

I'd 100% make the trek to Ryde if it meant I get to see her again.

Now all we need is from pussycatdollz to get another young hottie and possibly pair it with Chloe for a deadly double combo.

Get in while you can guys, you'll regret not visiting her. Never really a bad private punt when it comes to pussycatdollz girls, Amelia, Kylie, Sofia, Sumi, Elle, and now Chloe have been exceptional.

Anyways bros, that's it for tonight time for ya boi to hit the bed and see where the weekend leads, hopefully to Korean Jules bedroom. I will secure a time and booking with her soon, I promise.

Ta

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That was an incredibly detailed AR of Chloe. The way you have described Chloe , she is super attractive. Thanks.

Would totally agree that it was worth the extra $50 for the BBBJ. Would the Mamasan be the primary means to contact and arrange appointment ?

Eagerly awaiting the URL. Thanks again

Quote Originally Posted by TheBigChungus View Post
    Person's Name : Chloe

Establishment : pussycatdollz / Ryde

Date of Visit : 14th Oct 2023

URL: No ad link yet (will update once there is one)

Phone : 0424 152 110 (Mamasan)

WeChat: Alwayslucky8889

Hours of Business : As per ad

Rates : $200/30mins , $250/45mins, $300/1hr

Extras Cost : +$50 BBBJ

Services Provided This Session : CBJ, DATY, Sex in multiple positions

Looks : 9/10 God she is beautiful and feminine, she has hairs till her neck so is short-ish, I do not know I kinda seem to be liking the Viet girls a lot more recently. As far as private Asians go she is a stunner, probably one of the best looking girls from pussycatdollz.

Size/shape : If I had to guess she's 5'6 ish, slim build, B-C Cup tits, very sexy overall. She has a scar on her abdomen but nothing too major or distracting.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Vietnamese

Language : Vietnamese and very good English, I had a full on conversation with her and she understood everything and even asked follow up questions

Value for money/recommend? : Yes and Yes. Just go visit her. More on why at the end of the AR.

Leading up to the punt:

Ok, ngl I was actually trying to book K Jules today. How can you resist her personality from what you can read on her blog, as well as her latest pics with the custom shirt "Location? Price? Where are you located? Any more pics?", now she is jokes. Alas our schedules didn't match and I unfortunately couldn't see her. But fortunately for me pussycatdollz had a new girl working starting today.

Contact to book Chloe:

Messaged boss lady today after seeing her moments, she always updates her girls there. She said Chloe had started working, so I asked if she was available at X time and she was so just like that booked her for today.

She has been very responsive with her texts, and is a very wholesome lady to have a conversation with.

Apartment/ intercom:

So this was my first time visiting her Ryde apartment, previously I have been to the Seven Hills one, and the Epping one. But I have to say the Ryde location is probably the best so far.

The apartment has a sort of grand entrance to it, had a bit of difficulty with the intercom at start but nothing too serious, finally was let in, headed to the lift, out the lift and Chloe was waiting near the door slightly open. I could see her head peaking and oh boy the first look I knew this was going to be great.

I get in, and the apartment is very nice, if I had to rank the locations it would be Ryde>Seven Hills>Epping (again not saying one is good and the other is bad, but solely on the overall looks Ryde by far wins).

Got in, and directly towards the right hand side is the Kitchen, next to it is the bathroom forward is the living area, a study desk and at the end of the room towards the right hand side is the one bedroom. Very well lit space which I absolutely like cause it genuinely feels like you're visiting your GF's place and not some establishment with dimly lit lights (again I keep yapping about this, allow it, I like well lit rooms). Also the apartment is furnished and has a bit of character to it, almost kind of reminds me of IU's place (in the sense it feels very homey) if you guys ever got the opportunity to visit her.

1st interaction with Chloe:

Where do I start, shes is wearing this hot black dress almost similar to the one shared on the moments with high heels, accessories on her hand, her nails beautifully done. Overall what a hottie. As I got in a took a few steps in, she came in for a hug and asked me how my day was, the usual conversation you have with people you meet. She offered me a glass of water, how thoughtful. She apologized and explained the trouble with the intercom, and asked me how long I was planning to stay there for. My usual 1 hr, this time I didn't opt for the BBBJ and now writing this I am kicking myself , maybe some other day for sure.

So I payID the boss lady, and for some reason I wasn't getting proper reception there. Fkn Optus, at one point I sent her double the money, which ofc she later refunded. And then she said lets take shower together, so I get undressed and put all my belongings on the chair that was in the living area and make head to the bathroom. Chloe soon joins me.

Shower experience:

Once we got in the shower, she complemented on my hairstyle just like a girlfriend would (take notes ladies, small compliments are welcome). She starts checking and making sure the water temperature is to my liking, and then cleans me up real good. Here we talk more, honestly we never stopped talking through out the session which I like tbh. It's not only about the physical connection but also the mental, and being able to talk just about anything puts both parties to ease. So during the shower I caress her body, very light play, so she's from Hanoi as well. Boss lady sure does get a lot of Viet girls and I am not complaining one bit if they all start looking like Elle and Chloe (God this double would've sent me to oblivion!!!).

Once we're done we dry ourselves, take a shot of mouth wash, and make our way to the bedroom.

The Experience:

Before the experience, lets talk about the bedroom. It was very well lit which I really liked I'd be disappointed if I couldn't see Chloe in her full beauty with light shining over her face and body.

So I get on the bed, so does Chloe and quickly we get close and hug each other. She reaches down for me with her hand and at the same time goes in for a kiss, she kisses really well, tongue action, lip biting the whole thing. Also right next to the bed is a giant mirror wardrobe so more on that later. We start making out and she's still playing with my cock and I am hard right now. We keep kissing and then Chloe as we're kissing moves her body to the side where the condoms were kept, tries to find one (yes we are still kissing), finally manages to get it and she ends the kiss with almost a noise trying to grasp for air lol. The continuous kissing, and fumbling over trying to find the condom was kinda cute and hot at the same time.

So she gets the dom, not sure what dom it was but it was a lot slippery. She manages to put it on me and then starts giving me a cat bath, she slowly moves down closer to my cock kissing my things, then sucking my balls, playing each of them with her tongue, and in she goes for the CBJ and boy did it feel nice (again sad I didn't go for BBBJ!!!). She starts moving passionately, while giving out soft moans, using her spit not shy at all and taking it all in. Her short hair keep falling on her face as her head bopped so she kept laughing, and I held it for her which gave me even a better view of her giving me a hot blow job again, what a fkn sight.

I ask her to move to the right side while still doing CBJ, now remember the mirror I said that was next to the bed now you can have a full view of her ass and pussy and oh boy what a sight to see. I start playing with her boobs, slowly reaching for her pussy and then I start stroking the cat.

A few minutes later she takes the last slurp of my cock with saliva dripping and asks me if I was ready to fuck her, to which I replied not yet and asked her to lie down. She wipes the extra saliva off her mouth and then lies down on the bed knowing what's coming next. I start kissing her lips again, and then slowly her neck, sucking both her tits, kissing her abdomen, lower abdomen and finally make my way down to her pussy. She's clean, shaved, not a single sight of hair, her pussy looks small and nice.I start kissing her pussy, her thighs, and went in for DATY and she tastes really nice.

She is very vocal and responsive when you eat her, I perform my usual routines that I do with private ladies, and they do respond very well. She, as I increased the intensity started pushing my head down on her pussy, almost grabbing my hair and playing with it as she lifted her hips bringing it even close to my face. As I was still eating her, my other arm reached for her body, her boobs, holding her hands as she starts to move around a lot. Now at this point it's wet down there and as I get up she has her eyes closed an almost in a state of bliss.

As I get up, she grabs another condom and asks to swap it. So we do, and she gives me another quick blow on her knees, what is with girls looking hot on the knees. So now we're nice and ready for part 2, the intercourse.

So I ask her to lie down in the bed for missioanry as I wanted to look at her face while I fucked her, you'd be missing out not looking at her face. Her legs on my shoulders and I make my way in, also btw she has cute nail art done even on her feet (and if you guys know, or read my lsat review on SumiV she had almost the same nail art done which I really liked so this was a bonus for me). So I start gently, and pickup the pace, she takes it all in like a champ, she closes her eyes and gives out moans of pleasure, so I start grabbing her neck and a bit later she takes my hand and puts my finger in her mouth and stars sucking it (major hot alert!). She really know how to get a enjoy herself and get a guy to feel good about himself. She feels so good inside, but after a few minutes later I asked to switch position and get her in doggy.

She gets to the edge of the bed and brings her ass over to me, she looks back at me and gives out a giggle, ok? I start kissing her thighs again, her bum and them make my way in, one good thing about doggy is the mirror is exactl where it needs to be so I can see her face while I pound her from behind. She has a nice arch in doggy no hunching of back. I grab her hips and increase my speed and she keeps up moaning louder with every thrust, I slow down bend over to kiss her back and then again pick up the pace and intensity. A few minutes more in doggy and I ask her to change back positions.

We go back in missioanry at the edge of the bed, this time around I take the time to check her feet and you can see her smiling at you. As I spread her again and made my way inside her, I changed to different tempos sometimes going hard, deep but slow then to a more faster tempo and you can hear different moans from her. I grab her neck and bring it closer to my forehead to forehhead touched I keep pounding her. Grabbed the pillow so she can proper her head and have a better view.

I also had to be elsewhere so I didn't want to take forever to cum, so I got her folder like a pretzel in missionary pushing her legs as far as they'd go, rapid pounding and then soon came inside her, started kissing her again and then slowly removed my cock. Next time I def have to try some extras with her (BBBJ and maybe CIM or COB if those are offered).

She gets the wipes and cleans me up, and asks me to rest. I get on the bed and she quickly joins me, she's sitting there in my arms like a girlfriend would and we start chatting. We talk about food, life in Sydney, shopping, travelling, why she got in this line of work, some of which I won't share cause there was a fair bit of private talk and it's between us and it was a really nice and genuine conversation. She did mention back in Vietnam she used to work at a Spa, and then quickly said if I wanted a massage from her. Ofc show me what you got, she jumped on my back and started doing some hard massage which felt quiet nice ngl.

Cheeky her she as she got on my bum I could feel her wet pussy just grinding on me, no complains from me. More talks, she was very careful if she was being too rough, and I assured her I can take whatever she had to offer.

She then asked me if I wanted to go for round 2 and I asked her how long we had, and she qucikly checked the time and said 10 minutes, I said that's alright as I was already satisified and asked her to lay in my arms and rest and just talk with me. We then talked for the next 10 minute and here she told me she's here for the next 3 months or so and she'll try to extend her visa if not she'll have to go back again. She is smoking hot and her service is good, it'd be a shame to let her go back. I told her, she's probably one of the prettiest ladies pusscatdollz has ever hired.

A few minutes later I think it was long enough of a stay and ask her if we could shower, and we make our way to the bathroom, do the deed and she asks me if I workout (haven't in a while, but oh boy if only she saw me at my best, ladies always complimented my quads that look like tree trunks, we'll soon get there again brah!).

We dry off, get dressed and then she gets me another glass of water. We then hug, and she asks me to come visit her again and I see myself out.

Pros:

1. Great CBJ, I can only imagine what BBBJ with her feels like.

2. She is verry pretty, very beautfiul face.

3. She has cute fingers, nails and feet. Nail art done if you like that.

4. She has a slim body, responds well during sex, verbal moans.

5. Little things like grabbing the guys hair, sucking his fingers, sucking and licking balls, complimenting him makes her even irresistable.

6. She has good English so you can have a really good conversation with her.

Cons:

1. For me I can't find any, if I had to nitpick I'd say it's that one scar thats on her flawless body. No tattoos as well if I remember correctly.

Conclusion:

Overall I was very satisfied meeting this slightly younger than me hottie, you've outdown yourself pussycatdollz. After my recent two shop punt this is what I really needed, ya'll can have you shops back I am not going to one again. I love privates, since it feels more discrete, feels more intimate like visiting your real life girlfirend and feels less transactional/ business oriented.

The entire vibe from the girl and the decor of the house just puts me to ease, unless theres a to die for WL in a shop I'll stick with my privates for now thank you.

I'd 100% make the trek to Ryde if it meant I get to see her again.

Now all we need is from pussycatdollz to get another young hottie and possibly pair it with Chloe for a deadly double combo.

Get in while you can guys, you'll regret not visiting her. Never really a bad private punt when it comes to pussycatdollz girls, Amelia, Kylie, Sofia, Sumi, Elle, and now Chloe have been exceptional.

Anyways bros, that's it for tonight time for ya boi to hit the bed and see where the weekend leads, hopefully to Korean Jules bedroom. I will secure a time and booking with her soon, I promise.

Ta

Junior Member(有D料到)
    She is a beautiful, and yes the BBBJ is totally worth it. Looks wise, she looks like a hot air hostess.

Book via WeChat, super easy

Yep, add her on wechat and you can see her pic there, the pic on the wechat moments (sort of like your wall/ feed on FB) doesn't do her any justice, she does look beautiful in the pic but seeing her in person I'd say she's even prettier.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks .( and jbrowz too)

Am unfamiliar with using Wechat but certainly give it ago . Don't doubt it but would really like to see her pic.

Yep, add her on wechat and you can see her pic there, the pic on the wechat moments (sort of like your wall/ feed on FB) doesn't do her any justice, she does look beautiful in the pic but seeing her in person I'd say she's even prettier.

Quote Originally Posted by tezzaman18 View Post
    Thanks .( and jbrowz too)

Am unfamiliar with using Wechat but certainly give it ago . Don't doubt it but would really like to see her pic.
    There you go.

There you go.

She said, the boss lady asked her to pose for a few pics (basically directing her for the E&B link) and she didn't know how to do it and we both started laughing lol

The boss lady is very kind to them from what she told me (not saying others aren't), but she said since it was her first day she told Chloe to take it easy and she could stop at any time she wanted since she didn't want her to get sick or hurt from overworking.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    @ TheBigChungus
    Thanks very much.

She said, the boss lady asked her to pose for a few pics (basically directing her for the E&B link) and she didn't know how to do it and we both started laughing lol

The boss lady is very kind to them from what she told me (not saying others aren't), but she said since it was her first day she told Chloe to take it easy and she could stop at any time she wanted since she didn't want her to get sick or hurt from overworking.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for the review and pictures, I'm trying to add pussycatdollz on WeChat via the ID provided. It's been pending for 2 days now, unsure if they need verification to approve. Any advice ?

Quote Originally Posted by lee4winger View Post
    Thanks for the review and pictures, I'm trying to add pussycatdollz on WeChat via the ID provided. It's been pending for 2 days now, unsure if they need verification to approve. Any advice ?
    Hmm have you tried contacting her via messaging her number maybe?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    They added me no worries, maybe add again in a few days if they haven't responded

I did let them know hopefully they add you back.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Loved reading these 2 reviews on Chloe. I'm heading out to see right now - will share details tonight!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Cannot agree more. Hope to see her again soon...maybe this week or nxt ^^

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I saw her the other day and OMG! I will write my AR soon.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I got the chance to see her a few days ago. All I can say right now is OMG. I will post my AR soon!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Smile

I saw her a few days ago and OMG. I will write an AR soon