Thread: Best Nuru experiences and value in Sydney?

Junior Member(有D料到)

Best Nuru experiences and value in Sydney?

Hello brothers,

I’m interested in exploring the world of Nuru and have been doing some research on shops.

Which shop do the fellow punters think is worth the money for services provided and experience?

Mirage appears to have the better selection of girls and a nice website. Pay for diamond and you can get CIM and FS. 244 Paddington doesn’t provide FS on their website but include rimming, which appeals to me after a nice massage. Some other shops don’t have reviews on here but look to have a good set up.

I’m open to options and would like to hear your thoughts and experiences. My expectations would at least be a shower and BBBJ. Bonus points if there are any petite girls with boltons.

Cheers.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    244 girls provide full service with their Japanese Traditional Mattress service. Personally I’d move to the bed for the FS. It was difficult on the slippery mattress.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Any website or wechat?
    I can't find the one you mentioned.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by noname13131 View Post
    Any website or wechat?
    I can't find the one you mentioned.
    https://244paddington.com.au/

Senior Member(無間使者)
    How's about you try both? I'm also new to Nuru and have tried Mirage (you can read my AR if you want to see how's it like).

I'm gonna try Paddington next, just have to find a time since it's quite far from the nearest train station.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by thepoonter View Post
    How's about you try both? I'm also new to Nuru and have tried Mirage (you can read my AR if you want to see how's it like).

I'm gonna try Paddington next, just have to find a time since it's quite far from the nearest train station.
    Bus from outside Museum station drops you virtually at the door.

I have a couple session in mirage and goes to fs.

If you get the room with hard mattress. Not good for massage as your little bro squashed like you laying on the floor. But for fs good

If you get the room with those air mattress, massage feels good but not for fs, as you cannot hold your ground firmly as you pumping lol

I think the best one should be air mattress and hard mattress in 1 room hahha

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by PKING2 View Post
    I have a couple session in mirage and goes to fs.

If you get the room with hard mattress. Not good for massage as your little bro squashed like you laying on the floor. But for fs good

If you get the room with those air mattress, massage feels good but not for fs, as you cannot hold your ground firmly as you pumping lol

I think the best one should be air mattress and hard mattress in 1 room hahha
    .....an opportunity for shops to look at adjustable electric mattresses perhaps?