Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Locanto how many "Followers"

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah, i got the reply from a different number at 70 Mary St, a big red flag and didn't reply to it. You have to say safe guys

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tales View Post
    Yeah, i got the reply from a different number at 70 Mary St, a big red flag and didn't reply to it. You have to say safe guys
    i have actually had some good ones at 70 Mary Street ...... it is 21 Mary Street that you have to be careful about.

stay away from the ones that are $150 per 30 minutes. also, whatever number you text, if you get a reply from another number, don't bother. it WILL BE a boiler.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Navigator View Post
    i have actually had some good ones at 70 Mary Street ...... it is 21 Mary Street that you have to be careful about.

stay away from the ones that are $150 per 30 minutes. also, whatever number you text, if you get a reply from another number, don't bother. it WILL BE a boiler.
    I had one that said 21 Mary Street, when I got there, then they texted 70 Mary Street. At that point I stopped responding as it was the last flag - response from add was a different number too, so that was the first red flag.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    when i am 30 minutes away, i text them to tell them i was already there and tell them to come down to get me. if they change their numbers or address at that point, i just stop texting. and this is usually the $150 for 30 min type.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12