Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: J Natsumi a pleasurable delight

Banned

J Natsumi a pleasurable delight

I had wanted to punt last night but it was getting very late after a big day. Besides, I never like to present myself to girls unless I’m 💯 percent tidy.

So I made an appointment for this morning 😊

I think I can close my eyes and still find N5M.

Front door was open and the friendly receptionist was there. Transaction completed for an hour and into the boudoir we go.

I sat down and waited just a min.

In walks a beautiful taller J girl with long black sultry hair wearing a long figure hugging model like dress.

Just looking at her I knew we were in for a wonderful time. I’m serious. You know the look, right!

So Natsumi just slides the straps off her dress and it glides down over her body to the floor. Revealing a fully nude, shaved super hot tight body. I ran my hands over her firm ass eager to grab a feel. My rock hard cock straining in my pants was quickly given its freedom and sprung out like a flagpole ready to hoist the Japanese flag. I jest but you get the vibe.

Straight into the N5M shower routine which I very much like. Slippery hands going everywhere, on both bodies. I mean I could really do sex in a shower… one day.

Natsumi will get any guy hard, very hard. For starters her breasts are perfect. Her tummy is taut and her ass is firm, as I can attest to slapping it several times during doggy. She has a beautiful smile and is talkative.

As usual we tried everything sexually that is listed on her N5M profile! Natsumi is a very willing participant in everything including taking a very very hard pounding. So much so I thought we were going to damage the walls or break the bed. And all without lube. But then that was to be expected as I spent some time DATY. I just love sighting a new pussy and running my tongue over it. Feeling her clit get hard before delving my tongue deep inside.

I just love tasting pussy. I think I’ll get a tshirt printed with DATY on it. So guys if you see me in the street you’ll know who it is 😊

Getting back to Natsumi. Yep I definitely will go back to her and often.

Many memories already.

Natsumi riding me cowgirl with her pussy grinding hard against me. I mean really grinding, taking my super hard cock as deep as it’d go. Me holding her thighs pushing in tandem with her. Forcing her to take more and more and more grinding. Fuck I was in deep. I just love feeling the head of my cock pushing up inside.

Her beautiful long black hair running down the side of her face caressing her right breast as we continued relentlessly grinding and fucking. Natsumi looked really beautiful. I had to please her it was my duty, Natsumi was really loving it, I wasn’t just here to please myself, now it was for both of us. We were in tandem passion.

On and on it went till we swapped positions. I had read on this forum she likes doggy so I had made my mind up to fuck her in that position to both her and my completion.

We had already checked my watch and I decided very soon was going to be blast off time for both of us. After the fact the smile on both our faces said it all.

What an experience!

We showered and dressed.

I held Natsumi in my arms and closed my eyes and thought of nothing but our time together.

Thank you Natsumi 😊

Thank you N5M for having Natsumi in your books.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Nice AR man, after Natsumi I have been reluctant to try another J girl cause she set the bar pretty high.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BPunter76 View Post
    Nice AR man, after Natsumi I have been reluctant to try another J girl cause she set the bar pretty high.
    Thank you!

I’ve decided to write reviews. I’ve had plenty of action but never wrote reviews previously.

We definitely connected and I would have booked two hours which is my norm but I just didn’t have the time. Better one than none.

Being with Natsumi was a really beautiful experience. She’s everything a guy wants.

Now regarding setting the bar high, she’d set any guys bar high… if you know what I mean.

I could talk about Natsumi for ages. My suggestion is for the guys here to experience her yourselves.

Banned
    Thank you Natsumi for today’s pleasure.

I really enjoyed it.

Cannot wait to repeat it again tomorrow!

Banned
    Half the fun is the anticipation after a booking has been made. The other half is the sexual interlude!

Natsumi you’re truly beautiful.

Thank you for this morning!

Banned
    She’s a babe. That’s for sure!

Banned
    I can be anywhere I choose basically.

99.9% of the time I choose to work.

Yes I was at N5M yesterday. It’s a great place and I love spending time with the girls.

I took the day off which is very unusual as I had a date planned with a WL and thought fuck it, I have time to kill, I’ll go and see Natsumi.

I love her body, her nature and her spirit.

You’ve seen her pics, right?

Now imagine her ultra smooth lasered mound grinding hard up against you as she rides cowgirl.

You’re buried in so deep, right up to the hilt.

There is no more intense pleasure than having a sexually attractive girl ride you. Looking into each others eyes as we both enjoy the moment.

It’s so intimate.

I wanted to repeat the process and I did.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I paid her a visit yesterday as well, she is stunning and has a great personality too. Her BBBJ skills are definitely something you don't want to miss too, had me right on the edge multiple times and it took me all my might not to blow a massive load right in her mouth. I returned the favour with some DATY, Christ she was wet, then we fucked in a variety of positions until I couldn't resist anymore and dropped a nice load into the Dom in doggy. Nice girl, great fuck.

Banned
    Natsumi has the nicest smoothest pussy. As usual I could talk all day about her!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Nice hot and steamy AR! I have been wanting to book her but the stars just wouldn't align.

Banned
    Keep watching the N5M roster after 7pm each night when they upload, that’s how I lucked on.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    ye. n5m is the place i regularly visit. Its just, whenever Natsumi is on is when I’m working. And she’s always only rostered til 4:30pm.. I finish work at 5pm

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ergoproxy View Post
    ye. n5m is the place i regularly visit. Its just, whenever Natsumi is on is when I’m working. And she’s always only rostered til 4:30pm.. I finish work at 5pm

I understand, just take some time off work and go and see her. Easy.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for the review [mention]Vincent888 [/mention] , would you say the pictures on the website are accurate?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pesam View Post
    Thanks for the review [mention]Vincent888 [/mention] , would you say the pictures on the website are accurate?

Body pics very accurate, face is much prettier in person, great all round GFE punt.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Body pics very accurate, face is much prettier in person, great all round GFE punt.
    Agree with this. Body and that ass is the same as the photos. Her face I find beautiful but best of all is her sweet personality. And if you can get her going, the sweet sticky nectar flows and flows

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by ch12121978 View Post
    Agree with this. Body and that ass is the same as the photos. Her face I find beautiful but best of all is her sweet personality. And if you can get her going, the sweet sticky nectar flows and flows
    You sum Natsumi up well ch.

The photos for once are spot on, particularly in capturing her spectacular arse.

What the photos can't tell but you mention is her lovely way...

In daty she was squeezing me one second, pushing me away the next and then pulling me in ....

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Any intel as to when she’s working again? Hasn’t been on the roster for a while

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Does anyone know if she works in a different shop?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent888 View Post
    I had wanted to punt last night but it was getting very late after a big day. Besides, I never like to present myself to girls unless I’m 💯 percent tidy.

So I made an appointment for this morning 😊

I think I can close my eyes and still find N5M.

Front door was open and the friendly receptionist was there. Transaction completed for an hour and into the boudoir we go.

I sat down and waited just a min.

In walks a beautiful taller J girl with long black sultry hair wearing a long figure hugging model like dress.

Just looking at her I knew we were in for a wonderful time. I’m serious. You know the look, right!

So Natsumi just slides the straps off her dress and it glides down over her body to the floor. Revealing a fully nude, shaved super hot tight body. I ran my hands over her firm ass eager to grab a feel. My rock hard cock straining in my pants was quickly given its freedom and sprung out like a flagpole ready to hoist the Japanese flag. I jest but you get the vibe.

Straight into the N5M shower routine which I very much like. Slippery hands going everywhere, on both bodies. I mean I could really do sex in a shower… one day.

Natsumi will get any guy hard, very hard. For starters her breasts are perfect. Her tummy is taut and her ass is firm, as I can attest to slapping it several times during doggy. She has a beautiful smile and is talkative.

As usual we tried everything sexually that is listed on her N5M profile! Natsumi is a very willing participant in everything including taking a very very hard pounding. So much so I thought we were going to damage the walls or break the bed. And all without lube. But then that was to be expected as I spent some time DATY. I just love sighting a new pussy and running my tongue over it. Feeling her clit get hard before delving my tongue deep inside.

I just love tasting pussy. I think I’ll get a tshirt printed with DATY on it. So guys if you see me in the street you’ll know who it is 😊

Getting back to Natsumi. Yep I definitely will go back to her and often.

Many memories already.

Natsumi riding me cowgirl with her pussy grinding hard against me. I mean really grinding, taking my super hard cock as deep as it’d go. Me holding her thighs pushing in tandem with her. Forcing her to take more and more and more grinding. Fuck I was in deep. I just love feeling the head of my cock pushing up inside.

Her beautiful long black hair running down the side of her face caressing her right breast as we continued relentlessly grinding and fucking. Natsumi looked really beautiful. I had to please her it was my duty, Natsumi was really loving it, I wasn’t just here to please myself, now it was for both of us. We were in tandem passion.

On and on it went till we swapped positions. I had read on this forum she likes doggy so I had made my mind up to fuck her in that position to both her and my completion.

We had already checked my watch and I decided very soon was going to be blast off time for both of us. After the fact the smile on both our faces said it all.

What an experience!

We showered and dressed.

I held Natsumi in my arms and closed my eyes and thought of nothing but our time together.

Thank you Natsumi 😊

Thank you N5M for having Natsumi in your books.
    Is she the best Japanese girl at N5M you rkkn? Would you be able to say how she compares to Mizuha?
    Or how does she compare to K Kay or K Pink

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast