Thread: Mirei: NTI Japanese Secretary with H cups: Welcome to the Pleasure Zone!!

Senior Member(無間使者)

Mirei: NTI Japanese Secretary with H cups: Welcome to the Pleasure Zone!!

Very occasionally I meet a girl who is not just capable of multiple orgasms, but has the ability for repeated rapid fire orgasms. New J Mirei is one such girl.

This first became apparent to me approx. 15 years ago when my then ABC girlfriend became multi orgasmic. But what we discovered was there was a plateau or zone that she reached, where she not only could cum multiple times, but do so in rapid succession (every 2 to 3 minutes) and without much additional stimulation. At the time, I termed this the “Pleasure Zone”.

There have been few girls exhibiting this ability in the intervening period and I believe many girls can be trained into this ability with regular (aaaah) ‘lessons’. LOL. Yesterday, Mirei discovered she is one of those girls.

Mirei is 26, 164cm and size 8 or maybe 8+ with H cups. Personally, I didn’t know (natural) boobs come in H cup size, but now I am informed. I checked in to Fireflies and due to the shop being busy at the time, plus one girl cancelling, Mirei was my obvious choice. One other customer was left with no choice and had to come back later.

I was directed up to room 7 and welcomed inside by attractive Mirei, who is very bubbly, chatty and affectionate. We started with some chit chat and kissing, then quickly moved to the shower. As Mirei undressed I could see her body emerge from the clothes and this girl has a real presence in the room. Her personality is confident, but not necessarily extroverted, but with the distinctive Japanese politeness. Plus, her English is also pretty good.

After the shower, we kissed and touched and it was clear that Mirei is pleasurably sensitive to any touch or licking on her nipples with which I enthusiastically engaged. My hands wandered south to caress Mirei’s smooth skin, moved between her thighs and gently over her slit. Mirei immediately opened her legs slightly to provide me easier access to what lays between them, which fortunately, is fully shaved. She then squirts a little oil/lube on my fingers, preferring that over my saliva before the went back to gently rub her slit and her clit.

Then on to the bed and Mirei took control, requesting me to lie on my back. Then straight to BBBJ and licking my shaft and my balls. Being NTI, her BJ is not PSE, but still very good and she is happy to keep sucking and licking until you ask her to stop. Mirei also had good focus on the head of my cock, lingering there longer to lick and suck just the head. It was pretty nice and I laid back, enjoying it for at least 10 minutes.

Then changed position to Mirei on her back and it is time to enjoy her fully shaved pussy as Mirei spread her legs to give me access. Started softly licking up and down her slit and then focused on her clit. Mirei is very responsive, letting out sounds of delight, but I encourage her to focus on genuine delight, rather than FOAM. I think 80% was probably genuine. Either that, or she is super sensitive, or hasn’t had sex for a month, which I doubt.

It is clear Mirei loves DATY and I like to give it and her pussy juices started to flow. I tongue fucked her, which she appeared to love and also flicked her arse with my tongue, with which she was less interested. Back to her clit and to m gently inserted one finger to caress her g-spot and got a great reaction. I stayed with one finger for several minutes while still licking her clit as she progressed closer to orgasm. I got the feeling, she as having mini-cums on this journey, which some girls do, but not the full cataclysmic orgasm yet. Then lubed a second finger and inserted that very slowly and gently inside her - to which I got a very positive reaction. (girls who don’t allow FIP are really missing out – but it needs to be done correctly). The combination of licking her clit and the two fingers FIP caressing her g-spot seems like a good combination for Mirei and it wasn’t long before she had her first cum.

However, after cumming, Mirei didn’t shrink back from being super-sensitive around her clit, but rather, her legs remained open and I she was happy for me to continue licking her. Within another couple of minutes, Mirei came again and then again. I realised, as I mentioned above, that Mirei has a ‘pleasure zone’, where upon arriving on this plateau, she can come again and again repeatedly within a one to two minutes of the prior orgasm. How delightful! So then came #4, #5, #6 and, so on. It was pretty nice.

As delightful as it is to create and experience this, I still had to insert another appendage and not just my tongue or one or two fingers. So, on with the condom and I slowly pushed inside her. Although Mirei is a little larger than the petite girls I normally choose, her internal dimensions are very similar, creating a nice warm, snug fit. So, starting with mish and licking her boobs and nipples plus kissing her, Mirei seemed to enjoy it all. I also knelt between her legs and pushed her legs open wide and slightly back, as reported in another AR, which provides a better angle as well as access to gently rub her clit with my thumb or finger.

Due to the time taken with the original seduction pre-shower, post shower and then taking her to the Pleasure Zone, we stayed with mish, rather than lots of other positions. Although I would have been happy to finish there, I was dying for a little more of her BBBJ, so changed position to enable that as well as a little cat bath before cumming.

Shower, more chat and say goodbye. Mirei is a nice, engaging girl who apparently loves sex and certainly loves to cum. Good for punters who like big boobs and a little more padding, while still having a Japanese girl. As Mirei is NTI, please be patient, take the lead, tell her what you want and …. you will probably have a great time. I did.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the AR bro. What's NTI stands for?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Bloody hell bro, you been fucking at this place almost everyday? lol the girls sure kept you busy =P

I envy you mate, I find that if I punt more than 3 times a week my session/orgasm quality definitely drops.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by thepoonter View Post
    Thanks for the AR bro. What's NTI stands for?
    New to industry.

Abbreviation definitions can be found here:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations
    Though it may take several pages to find an answer

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the review. What was the damage?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Is this a massage parlour or brothel? Cant find any details. A contact would be appreciated

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by l337dude View Post
    Bloody hell bro, you been fucking at this place almost everyday? lol the girls sure kept you busy =P

I envy you mate, I find that if I punt more than 3 times a week my session/orgasm quality definitely drops.
    Hi bro, Nah not everyday, it's just the timing of the ARs as I normally go late at night and don't always have the mental fortitude to write the AR same night, or even next day. Can't afford every night. I'm normally like you, approx 2-3 days a week. But, sometimes it's 3-4. I don't think I have done more than four. This week is gonna be busy, though.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by speranza View Post
    Thanks for the review. What was the damage?
    Sorry, I always forget to include the price. $280 for Diamond

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by anonymouspunter View Post
    Is this a massage parlour or brothel? Cant find any details. A contact would be appreciated
    I feel like the shop should be responding to this, but as I am on this website and wrote the AR, ....

it's both. Massage on one floor and fully licensed brothel upstairs.

Looks like I also need to add the address to every AR ... (but I agree, their SEM game isn't happening yet - so it doesn't always come up in search).

So, here it is:

Firefliesbyjesse.com.au

WeChat: Firefliesbyjesse

382A Pitt St, Sydney

As there are 3-4 shops all looking similar from street level (a staircase and neon sign, +/- maybe a cute girl sitting outside ,....) this the last shop prior to the Civic Hotel.

Enjoy!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sounds great
    Unfortunately to the breast men and judging from here pics it’s Jap size bra cups which equals EE-F

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Too funny!

I couldn't help but Google it and .... found this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2MqPu6ew7w

Purely for educational purposes, of course.

I think she may be be somewhere between F and G.

Yup, those F'ing Gs!

however, I willingly bow to your greater expertise on this important subject!

LMAO

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AsiaAddict View Post
    I feel like the shop should be responding to this, but as I am on this website and wrote the AR, ....

it's both. Massage on one floor and fully licensed brothel upstairs.

Looks like I also need to add the address to every AR ... (but I agree, their SEM game isn't happening yet - so it doesn't always come up in search).

So, here it is:

Firefliesbyjesse.com.au

WeChat: Firefliesbyjesse

382A Pitt St, Sydney

As there are 3-4 shops all looking similar from street level (a staircase and neon sign, +/- maybe a cute girl sitting outside ,....) this the last shop prior to the Civic Hotel.

Enjoy!
    thank you

(apparently i need more characters...)

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by AsiaAddict View Post
    Too funny!

I couldn't help but Google it and .... found this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2MqPu6ew7w

Purely for educational purposes, of course.

I think she may be be somewhere between F and G.

Yup, those F'ing Gs!

however, I willingly bow to your greater expertise on this important subject!

LMAO
    You guys debating boob sizes. they just look big to me. After E or F, dont matter to me what the letter is as they are extra big from that size onwards.

AA, thanks for video. But, I thought the breast size shown in AA to C were larger than my experience with girls who those size tits. Especially AA.

Anyone else think the same?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I heard anymore than a handful is wasted. LMAO.

Of course, bigger boobs help with Spanish

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    So Mirei is finally back on the roster.

Time for some Spanish bro? LOL