Thread: Recent Punts MLs and Brothels

Senior Member(無間使者)

Recent Punts MLs and Brothels

Have listed recent punts below

Sky Angel Gi** looks good for 40+ reasonable session but be willing to pay diamond service price
    Sky Angel Ren Dont bother shit service shit chick. Should have taken the receptions advice and gone with M** left without blowing a load Diamond shit
    Wacol A*** Looks great for 40+ reasonable session but negotiate upfront before the deed otherwise price goes up
    Urban BPlains Ka** looks great chick great service. Hygenie not sure. She wiped my cock with the same santiser rag as the one she took the condom off with. was a little concerned.
    Spa Stones cnr D** great looking bird. good service

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rideon View Post

Sky Angel Gi** looks good for 40+ reasonable session but be willing to pay diamond service price
    Sky Angel Ren Dont bother shit service shit chick. Should have taken the receptions advice and gone with M** left without blowing a load Diamond shit
    Wacol A*** Looks great for 40+ reasonable session but negotiate upfront before the deed otherwise price goes up
    Urban BPlains Ka** looks great chick great service. Hygenie not sure. She wiped my cock with the same santiser rag as the one she took the condom off with. was a little concerned.
    Recent update 4s Y*y* Looks good early 30s if youre looking for basic options up to nhj then shes a good choice anything beyond will require many more visits

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Recent update 4s Y*y* Looks good early 30s if youre looking for basic options up to nhj then shes a good choice anything beyond will require many more visits
    I gave up after three. While she is a hot looking girl there are better options for services

Senior Member(無間使者)

Update
    C*nd* Richlands Slim short big tits tight bod and arse 40yrs. Good cbj and great fs 5 pines

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Damn I paid 300 last year Rideon! I guess the $50 surcharge was for taking her two year cherry lol! She’s not up to lots of FS, can’t keep up and is now with her sugar daddy. The other girls there seem to be constantly changing, just when you are about to strike, they are gone.