Thread: Stopover in Hong Kong

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Stopover in Hong Kong

Hi
    I will be having a 14 hr stop over in Hong Kong?
    Any recommendations on 141? I checked Serenity spa in TST. Is it good?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    is the 14 hours overnight or for a day?

My experience on a daytime layover, I had a Sunday (arranged so) arriving 8am Sunday. I headed to Central Station, bought a coffee, sat in the park and picked up a maid. Went for breakfast and then spent the rest of the time in an hourly hotel in TST.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I don’t know if you have an over night or a day stop over, but you got to take into consideration how long it takes to exit the airport travel to and from the airport and than check back in again, so it could be a mad dash,
    So you really want to find something really close and easy to get to by train,

Junior Member(有D料到)
    What are you looking for? Massage? Full service? Plenty of options. Can PM me for some telegram channels

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by CumShot View Post
    is the 14 hours overnight or for a day?

My experience on a daytime layover, I had a Sunday (arranged so) arriving 8am Sunday. I headed to Central Station, bought a coffee, sat in the park and picked up a maid. Went for breakfast and then spent the rest of the time in an hourly hotel in TST.
    Sit in the park, and they pick you up. Last time I went there I didn't even make it to the park LOL.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    Sit in the park, and they pick you up. Last time I went there I didn't even make it to the park LOL.
    Haha. One day I got a tag team. One maid went home but not before introducing me to her friend who then took over.

From the comments below I wonder how many people offering advice have actually had HK pickup layovers?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by fluffstatic View Post
    What are you looking for? Massage? Full service? Plenty of options. Can PM me for some telegram channels

Bro,
    How does it work with Telegram, soz im old school and any recommendations for full service?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Try the walk ups, check out miss148.com

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryH View Post
    Bro,
    How does it work with Telegram, soz im old school and any recommendations for full service?
    HK generally uses burner whatsapp number or wechat/telegram to keep their details private. Telegram is just like whatsapp but have more control over privacy settings.

I think one of the more interesting set-ups they have in HK is 161 which stands for one per floor (room). These are "privates" that rent a room in an old building. You ring the doorbell and they'll open - wysiwyg. If you like what you see then ask about price and go in. There are whole buildings dedicated to these.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    HK generally uses burner whatsapp number or wechat/telegram to keep their details private. Telegram is just like whatsapp but have more control over privacy settings.

I think one of the more interesting set-ups they have in HK is 161 which stands for one per floor (room). These are "privates" that rent a room in an old building. You ring the doorbell and they'll open - wysiwyg. If you like what you see then ask about price and go in. There are whole buildings dedicated to these.
    what are the prices like in hk?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Asaprocky View Post
    what are the prices like in hk?
    600 HKD for 1 shot (30-45 minutes)
    Massage is 400-450 for an hour but it's older ladies
    Nuru for younger ones 1k 60 minutes

It's not as many shots as possible like Aus

99 King Member (帝皇會員)

I think the magic number is "141".
    https://hk.zh141.com/en/

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I was using miss168, 161sex and zh141 in HK Jan this year, expect the porfile photos to be heavily photoshop-ed. Add 2 or 3 to the body size in the photo e.g. size 7 in photo, the lady may be size 10. I expected they are photoshopped, but I am amazed by how far photoshop has progressed ever since. I didn't try the upper tier $1000HK and above.

If you are into south east Asian and it's weekend, I think picking up south east Asia domestic helpers at the park near Central will be the best. What the other bro said above.

Didn't know anyone with private Telegram channels, hopefully it's better than the sites above. All the best.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Agree that that park is a good source. I was there a few years ago, didn't realise then what was going on, but I got picked up by a cutey before I even got to the park. She bought me some snacks, and a T-shirt from her religious group, and made a time to meet her a couple of hours later. I got approached by dozens of other girls while walking around the park. Met up with the first girl as arranged, had a wonderful afternoon until she had to do a "Cinderella" and be back at work by 6pm.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Get on a ferry to Macau and hit up any of those spas. Light years ahead of HK in terms of quality and service.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    Agree that that park is a good source. I was there a few years ago, didn't realise then what was going on, but I got picked up by a cutey before I even got to the park. She bought me some snacks, and a T-shirt from her religious group, and made a time to meet her a couple of hours later. I got approached by dozens of other girls while walking around the park. Met up with the first girl as arranged, had a wonderful afternoon until she had to do a "Cinderella" and be back at work by 6pm.
    That park is great fun. I was there about 9am on a Sunday after having checked out of my shit hotel*. Chatted to a girl that had walked past me twice. As a classy guy we went to McDonalds for breakfast, went to a hourly hotel for a few hours. bought her some flowers. said goodbye and headed to the airport.

Recommend the park as part of the punter's repertoire.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by CumShot View Post
    That park is great fun. I was there about 9am on a Sunday after having checked out of my shit hotel*. Chatted to a girl that had walked past me twice. As a classy guy we went to McDonalds for breakfast, went to a hourly hotel for a few hours. bought her some flowers. said goodbye and headed to the airport.

Recommend the park as part of the punter's repertoire.
    How much did you spend in total ? With hotel and for her ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I was gonna post similar thread. I am having 2 3 days stopover in hongkong. Was looking for advice on how/where to pickup/find girls in reasonable price . And how much will I have to spend in total. Thanks

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mannykh View Post
    I was gonna post similar thread. I am having 2 3 days stopover in hongkong. Was looking for advice on how/where to pickup/find girls in reasonable price . And how much will I have to spend in total. Thanks
    did you work out your answers from this thread?

if you are going to stay with all professionals, then you can see the number of visits x rate.
    if you play the maids it's more variable, I've had some freebies but I always still pay the hotels plus some subsidy anyways
    if you go to the bars it's more expensive.