Date of Visit : 13/10/23

IRL : None yet (that I could find)

Phone : No ad yet

Hours of Business : N/A

Rates : $200/30mins, $250/45mins, $300/1hr

Extras Cost : Didn't partake

Services Provided This Session : DFK, DATY, Sex in multiple positions

Looks : Stunning and great conversationalist

Size/shape : Slim, C cup, 8.5/10, tall (around 170cm I'd say)

Nationality or Ethnicity : Vietnamese

Language : Vietnamese, great English

Value for money/recommend? : Yes!

My experience/comments :

After visiting Elle last week the manasan showed me the next girl coming up and I immediately asked when she was starting, it was the day after! I had to book after seeing the photos coz she was another looker, pussycatdollz is on a roll lol.

Made my way to the apt and found parking out front but I made the mistake of trying to enter via the back entry, it rings the right apt bell but the lift won't take you to the floor as it is in another complex! So I went out and parked in the basement and the lift here is for the correct complex so no issues there. Otherwise I'd have to walk to the front entrance which is a long walk around.

Anyway got to the floor and the door was anyway open, Chloe greeted me at the door with a big smile and she asked me to sit down on the couch outside first (never had this before!) and we hugged and had some small chit chat. Her English is quite good and I guessed she got it from watching TV, which she said was correct!

With introductions out of the way, we made our way to the bedroom and I paid her for the hour, and we got the towels for the shower. She really cleaned me up well, unlike some girls who only clean the front, she washed my whole body, and then she had hers as well.

Once dried and in the room I lay on the bed and she came over for hugged me again, then we slowly started kissing like first time lovers. She doesn't hold back at all, after a while I sat up in bed and with her on top of me I fondled and started sucking her gorgeous boobs. They're not as pert or firm as Elle's but a good size nonetheless.

I really wanted to taste her out and see how she'd respond so I asked her to lie on the bed and she was quick to do so, maybe knowing what was to come. After some more DFK and boob snacking, I kissed my way down to her pussy, which was clean shaven and odorless, and quickly got deep into slathering my tongue over her clit.

I could taste her getting wetter and wetter the more I got into it, and she would get these stomach "shudders" every few mins. At first she declined FIV but after I asked again and said can I use condom on them?, she accepted. Slipped one on my middle finger only, I probed her gently and started rubbing on her g-spot area and she immediately let out a huge moan, so back into eating her clit I went, occasionally sucking it as well. She was really loving it.

Eventually she begged me to fuck her, saying she'd never come through licking before, of course I couldn't back down from that challenge so I said no, I'll eat you till you cum. I now had two fingers in her, and she was really writhing around and really having those tummy tremors. She eventually reached her crescendo and came so hard, had to push me away and rest for a while. She was amazed at having her first oral orgasm and so happy I didn't let up haha.

Once recovered she was adamant I had to fuck her so I dommed up and entered her in missionary. She was so slippery at first from her juices and we were both loving it, but before long I could tell I'd drained all her juice out as it started feeling dry, so she had to get some lube applied. She wanted to go cowgirl so I lay down again and let her control the action from on top. She was trying her very best to cum again by grinding on me for a while but gave up eventually, saying she needed more recovery time haha.

I got her back into missionary and pounded it out until I came like a racehorse. We were both sweating at this point, and the AC wasn't running, just lay back for a few minutes and talked for a while then went to shower. We'd actually gone a little over the hour but she didn't rush me out at all.

She definitely is a must see and I'll be going again this week. Just thinking of seeing her trembling from that DATY has got me hard again lol.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the review. Always keen to find taller Viet girls!