Thread: Good session with Amanda

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Good session with Amanda

Went to Sakura 57 after a long time hoping I would see new talent. The line up only had 2 ladies to choose from. I was too tired to venture out in city again so decided to pick Amanda. Paid damages for 30mins. I have been here previously so know the routine and the services that are included. The photos on the website are definitely touched.
    I went upstair with her into the room, I find Kyoto 206 rooms are better.
    I asked her to join me in the shower and she had no issues. She is very friendly and enjoys the session. We had good fun in the shower for a bit, lots of kissing. I thought I was gonna cum in the shower but cut short the session and proceeded to the bed for main event.
    We started again with bit of kissing followed by intense DFK. I switched between sucking her boobs and DFK while she was giving me HJ. She responded well to the fingering. I asked her for 69 and had great view looking in the mirror. Onto the main event with missionary position to start with, again DFK while I was pounding her. Switched to doggy.
    As I knew I won't be able to hold it any longer I asked her to give me CBJ. She finished me with a HJ. It was great session overall for the price I paid.

Thank you ipetermartin for your review!

Last edited by Kyoto206; 18-10-2023 at 01:29 PM.
    Sakura57 樱花宫
    Tel: (02) 9281-2818
    Mob: 0411-666-757

www.sakura57.com.au
    Kyoto206 京都花园
    Tel: (02) 9280-4208
    Mob: 0413-111-206

www.kyoto206.com.au

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Few threads with Amanda, I’ll post here as above is fairly similar to my experience.

I’d seen Amanda in the lineup, she always first and always in pink. So many girls, I guess good for the drop in. Sakura okay comparatively speaking to other establishments.

She gave plenty of eye contact in the lineup and couldn’t help but choose her. Possibly the Japanese girls are more popular, she asked me if I have been there before and I must have had a Japanese girl. Anyway, good value it seems as a price point lower (30mins for $160) than the Japanese girls and a I had a great time. Photos seem touched up, but give a fair indication.

Shower together, BJ in the shower. Amanda is quite shapely, thin waisted and nice butt, and she is quite a site crouching and taking you in her mouth. On to the bed, a bit of play time, she kissses, and maybe DFK is more fending you off with her tongue, but nice nonetheless. Doesn’t mind neck or nipple kisses and sucks. This is good as the little feller is sometimes a bit of a slow starter, and this gets a good erection before on with the dom. So it’s a good fit and feel, and sex is good. She’s quite interactive, and as I said, I find a pleasing body shape. Titties won’t be flying everywhere, but she looks great naked. As such I just wanted to look at her, and got her to give me a HJ to finish.

I’d certainly return to see Amanda, but am wondering how my ability to choose from the smorgasbord lineup with her at pole position next time.

AMANDA here today
    25/04/24 (THU)
    12pm - 9pm

Sakura57 樱花宫
    Tel: (02) 9281-2818
    Mob: 0411-666-757

www.sakura57.com.au
    Kyoto206 京都花园
    Tel: (02) 9280-4208
    Mob: 0413-111-206

www.kyoto206.com.au