Thread: Punting Fetish

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Punting Fetish

It always been my fetish/fantasy to fuck the office slut, the way she will cock tease you by wearing a short tight skirt a revealing top and high heels, and would drop something in front of you just to bend over and pick it up, and than when she busts you perving, she will tilt her glasses and give you a cheeky grin to say come fuck me in the supply closet now,
    So when I punt I always ask the girls to wear their glasses or to wear mine, as this is totally totally hot, especially with her gagging on my dick,
    Does anyone else have a fantasy or fetish they ask the girls to perform while they are punting, and what has been some of their responses.

Senior Member(無間使者) TheBigChungus's Avatar
    HR would like to have a word with you.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Same here Python. Except I like them to be totally nude just wearing their high heels or other slut shoes they may have.
    Totally hot.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigChungus View Post
    Oh I Definitely want the naughty milf from HR to have a private word with me.

Senior Member(無間使者) TheBigChungus's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hidden Python View Post
    Oh I Definitely want the naughty milf from HR to have a private word with me.
    Ahahah

On a serious note tho, as far as fetishes go I have nothing too kinky but I do love when girls wear those scrunched up tights at the gym.

Ooo might have to get a private to wear one for me hmmm

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hidden Python View Post
    It always been my fetish/fantasy to fuck the office slut, the way she will cock tease you by wearing a short tight skirt a revealing top and high heels, and would drop something in front of you just to bend over and pick it up, and than when she busts you perving, she will tilt her glasses and give you a cheeky grin to say come fuck me in the supply closet now,
    So when I punt I always ask the girls to wear their glasses or to wear mine, as this is totally totally hot, especially with her gagging on my dick,
    Does anyone else have a fantasy or fetish they ask the girls to perform while they are punting, and what has been some of their responses.
    I used to pump the nympho secretary up to six times a day at work 😂 no wonder she never got any work done ha!

Fetish, hot girls wearing ultra short pleated skirts exposing the lower ass cheeks is one.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I love to gape their pussies with my cock. Sexiest thing ever!!!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent888 View Post
    I used to pump the nympho secretary up to six times a day at work 😂 no wonder she never got any work done ha!
    You and Eddie Van Halen?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigChungus View Post
    LOL. Thanks.

I've had some pleasant surprises when she squats down to help me with my shoes and she's forgotten her panties.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ReginaldBubbles View Post
    You and Eddie Van Halen?
    Different industry.

Though I used to set her up with other guys she liked. I was the introducer. Numerous guys. She always carried a spare G in her bag as she was continually leaking some guys cum. Nasty, very nasty and a squirter too. She didn’t always bang in a room. Public toilets were one favourite place. Dirty and nasty 😂

I called her Miss Freelove after the song as a matter of fact. I’ve written about my experiences with her on other adult sites.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Boss fetish, tight office skirt, sheer stocking, Christian Louboutin heels, giving me a performance review...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    At my last job I was doing the office girl and seeing her on and off for 12 months. Everybody eventually found out. The funny side was that her mum worked in the office too

All the older guys with wives would perv, but behind closed doors I was getting the real thing. Good memories

Regarding your post, I have a thing for glasses too. And hair being in a tight pony tail

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    I'm a sucker for sexy legs and asses, and beautifully crafted sexy footwear or legwear that complement the beauty of their pins. Any type of shoes, pumps, thigh bands, anklets, all of them get me going.

One memorable one was a fashionista uni student I frequented from MOC. Fark, she had an incredible footwear collection, all branded of course. I got her to wear some of her shoes on some of our sessions. Valentino rock stud pumps, Gucci chunky sneakers, thigh high boots.

I also indulge in the same fetish on my wife and ex-GFs. I've spent a fortune on footwear that I found sexy as gifts for my partners. Love the Valentino rock stud pumps, Louboutin classic black pumps, lots of thigh high boots, chunky sneakers. I always make sure I fuck them when they're wearing only those "gifts", lol...

Super Fans (忠實Fans) Footballpunter's Avatar
    slutty chicks with glasses are pretty hot, lol. office romance though, could tank one's career

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Footballpunter View Post
    slutty chicks with glasses are pretty hot, lol. office romance though, could tank one's career
    What type of glasses though? Horn-rimmed granny type ones or the really big and round Detective Conan type that were very popular with the Asian girls a while ago? Those girls were crazy, they actually wore lensless glass frames just to get that look!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Still absolutely love awsome lingerie.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Love an Asian chick wearing any type glasses hell yeh cum all over her face

Super Fans (忠實Fans) Footballpunter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    What type of glasses though? Horn-rimmed granny type ones or the really big and round Detective Conan type that were very popular with the Asian girls a while ago? Those girls were crazy, they actually wore lensless glass frames just to get that look!
    How about the slim sexy secretary ones? lol