Thread: T Cindy and T Patty—Double Trouble

Banned

T Cindy and T Patty—Double Trouble

WELL WELL WELL—YOLO Right!

What can I say?

Two hours of fun cumming up!!!

For starters, if you know about these girls you know they’re HOT property. Very HOT property!

I entered the room first and went straight to the ensuite bathroom to gargle as I wanted to get into a hot cock hardening kiss with Cindy and Patty the moment our eyes met.

Upon exiting I pleasured my eyes with two of the most exotic Thai babes I have been dreaming about! Yes I had read the AR’s here and yes I was hard last night and this morning in anticipation of the fuck fest I knew would cum!

They both approached and I welcomed them both with open arms. One in each arm in actual fact. Here I am thinking what more could a guy want then having two extremely hot fuck toys pressing up against his body, making his cock ultra hard? Today I was flying a double Thai flag off my pole ha!

Patty, what can I say except she has the most perfect arse and softest yet firm breasts I’ve seen in a long while. Matching overflowing bra and black lace panties, riding high up her ass crack were a pleasure to behold. I just had to run my hands of her over her oh so soft but firm derriere. Patty is really quite beautiful. A very pretty face, long brown hair and she really is most, most definitely, cock stiffening material.

Cindy looked fantastic in a beautiful figure hugging sexy, sultry, dress. I just love Cindy’s body. It’s so perfect, beautiful breasts, flat tummy and that arse. God I love her arse! Cindy has the most beautiful face and the most deeply seductive eyes. I could swim in the depths of Cindy’s eyes forever!

Hmmmm!

As Cindy passionately kissed, and tongue fucked my mouth Patty started on my cock. Patty’s warm was hot mouth wrapped around the head of my cock!

Thank you Cindy for bringing me a new fuck toy. I was so lucky to have a hot looking horny chick like Cindy orchestrating my next fuck session.

We all went naked and showered. Cindy gave me the royal treatment! Gliding her soaped up hands over my by now purple, steel like cock. This was followed by her soaped up hands running up and down my ass crack. Nice and slow, nice and slow, now very clean. It was time for a BBBJ in the shower. I did absolutely nothing except enjoy the experience. This is what being treated like a king is about.

In the meantime, Patty started soaping up her beautiful body. Of course I had to assist and run my hands over everything. I mean just think about it, a hot sexy Thai fuck toy right next to you in the shower soaping up, you’ve gotta do it right?

Everything and everyone clean. We all jumped into the bed. I lie down and admire the two beautiful, sexy bodies next to me.

Being extremely hard, my first request was to dom up and mish Patty as she lay on the bed. Cindy had already told Patty that my first load was going to be deep inside her. And yes, it was deep. I looked into Patty’s eyes and told her how good she felt as I pumped my cock into her exquisitely, tight snatch. Again, I thanked Cindy for bringing me this hot fuck toy. Cindy was rubbing her pussy as Patty suckled on Cindy’s perfect breasts. It was a three way eye contact fuck fest.

Realising I had two hours of pleasure booked there was no way I was going to cum early. I had to ride my way through this sexy bitch and enjoy every position that was on offer. And boy did Patty get it!

Patty wanted us to cum together, which is a great thing. I needed the energy transfer. These girls know. It’s what Adam and Eve first started. We were in our primal act. There is nothing better.

Finally I decided first shot coming up and then I’ll tell the girls when I was going to do it, which I did. With Cindy egging me on to cum inside Patty’s steamy, hot pussy, I willingly obliged. Patty got a big load alright and I just held my cock buried deep inside, so deep I could feel her cervix pushing against the shaft of my cock is it pulsed and throbbed releasing my energy into her womb.

Thank you girls for round one.

Round two:

Envisage Cindy, riding my steel rod like cock, and Patty riding my hot snake like tongue. Fuck I love Patty’s hot steamy love tunnel! I can’t get enough of it. Cindy gave my cock a right royal work over. I think she must have won a few awards for riding cowgirl! Then the grind. Then the fuck, then the grind. Over and over again till the bed linen was well and truly wet with Cindy’s pussy juices.

Girls swap places, fresh dom put on and we repeat the process. What a fuck session and being as Patty was fresh pussy there was no way I was going let her get off lightly. Ha! Yeah she got a good fucking. Then the grind again. Then the fuck then the grind. Enough of that, now for some cum.

These Thai girls sure know how to ride cock. In fact I said it to both of them at the beginning of the session.

Time for the second shot. This time I wanted to jerk off into Patty’s mouth. As Cindy sucked and caressed my balls Patty went to town on the head of my cock while I started jerking. As my momentum increased she had to move away just a touch but both girls were told that I’d give warning of when I cum.

Time for the money shot.

As I looked into Patty’s eyes I told her to get ready for her reward. Oh I blew a big load, Patty almost choked. She got up and went to the bathroom. I let out big thank you followed by laughter to Patty for taking my cum as Cindy then followed up by draining the last vestiges of cum from my cock. I’m sure Cindy did the same thing last Thursday. Cindy sucked and licked me clean.

What an experience guys. You must try this Thai tag team!

I still had ten minutes to go and was offered a massage but in actual fact I was more than satisfied. What man wouldn’t be!

I said girls take a breather.

It really was a hot steamy fuck session.

Enough!

Till next time 😊

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I don’t think I have the balls to have them both at the same time. Kudos to you sir. And thank you for the AR

Banned
    You never know unless you try.

This is the third threesome in 9 days plus three other single girl fuck sessions. I had stopped counting the other ones before that. Never wrote any up. Just started doing AR’s.

Life goes on.

Banned
    24 hours later and I still cannot stop thinking about yesterday’s adventure with Cindy and Patty. You know when your heart races from that endorphin rush?

That’s the gift they leave with you!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent888 View Post
    24 hours later and I still cannot stop thinking about yesterday’s adventure with Cindy and Patty. You know when your heart races from that endorphin rush?

That’s the gift they leave with you!
    Sounds very much like it's time you took your first, or made a return, trip to Thailand...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Miclop View Post
    Sounds very much like it's time you took your first, or made a return, trip to Thailand...
    It’s booked already. I’m going there just for a rest from the girls here, you see…

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Mind if I ask what the damage was for what seems like a truly awesome session? Just so I know how much to save up for when I want to give myself an early Xmas present ��

Banned
    It was a two hour session with two girls.

Their rates are listed on their profiles on the N5M website. If they’re rostered on click on their names and it tells you their individual hourly rate.

Because I’ve had a few different girls I can’t remember their individual rates exactly as they vary just a lil bit. I often wonder why?

$270-$300 ph per girl approx

I always carry extra because you never know if they’re offering COF or AS as extras when you get there and in case I want to stay longer. Which has happened previously.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent888 View Post
    WELL WELL WELL—YOLO Right!

What can I say?

Two hours of fun cumming up!!!

For starters, if you know about these girls you know they’re HOT property. Very HOT property!

I entered the room first and went straight to the ensuite bathroom to gargle as I wanted to get into a hot cock hardening kiss with Cindy and Patty the moment our eyes met.

Upon exiting I pleasured my eyes with two of the most exotic Thai babes I have been dreaming about! Yes I had read the AR’s here and yes I was hard last night and this morning in anticipation of the fuck fest I knew would cum!

They both approached and I welcomed them both with open arms. One in each arm in actual fact. Here I am thinking what more could a guy want then having two extremely hot fuck toys pressing up against his body, making his cock ultra hard? Today I was flying a double Thai flag off my pole ha!

Patty, what can I say except she has the most perfect arse and softest yet firm breasts I’ve seen in a long while. Matching overflowing bra and black lace panties, riding high up her ass crack were a pleasure to behold. I just had to run my hands of her over her oh so soft but firm derriere. Patty is really quite beautiful. A very pretty face, long brown hair and she really is most, most definitely, cock stiffening material.

Cindy looked fantastic in a beautiful figure hugging sexy, sultry, dress. I just love Cindy’s body. It’s so perfect, beautiful breasts, flat tummy and that arse. God I love her arse! Cindy has the most beautiful face and the most deeply seductive eyes. I could swim in the depths of Cindy’s eyes forever!

Hmmmm!

As Cindy passionately kissed, and tongue fucked my mouth Patty started on my cock. Patty’s warm was hot mouth wrapped around the head of my cock!

Thank you Cindy for bringing me a new fuck toy. I was so lucky to have a hot looking horny chick like Cindy orchestrating my next fuck session.

We all went naked and showered. Cindy gave me the royal treatment! Gliding her soaped up hands over my by now purple, steel like cock. This was followed by her soaped up hands running up and down my ass crack. Nice and slow, nice and slow, now very clean. It was time for a BBBJ in the shower. I did absolutely nothing except enjoy the experience. This is what being treated like a king is about.

In the meantime, Patty started soaping up her beautiful body. Of course I had to assist and run my hands over everything. I mean just think about it, a hot sexy Thai fuck toy right next to you in the shower soaping up, you’ve gotta do it right?

Everything and everyone clean. We all jumped into the bed. I lie down and admire the two beautiful, sexy bodies next to me.

Being extremely hard, my first request was to dom up and mish Patty as she lay on the bed. Cindy had already told Patty that my first load was going to be deep inside her. And yes, it was deep. I looked into Patty’s eyes and told her how good she felt as I pumped my cock into her exquisitely, tight snatch. Again, I thanked Cindy for bringing me this hot fuck toy. Cindy was rubbing her pussy as Patty suckled on Cindy’s perfect breasts. It was a three way eye contact fuck fest.

Realising I had two hours of pleasure booked there was no way I was going to cum early. I had to ride my way through this sexy bitch and enjoy every position that was on offer. And boy did Patty get it!

Patty wanted us to cum together, which is a great thing. I needed the energy transfer. These girls know. It’s what Adam and Eve first started. We were in our primal act. There is nothing better.

Finally I decided first shot coming up and then I’ll tell the girls when I was going to do it, which I did. With Cindy egging me on to cum inside Patty’s steamy, hot pussy, I willingly obliged. Patty got a big load alright and I just held my cock buried deep inside, so deep I could feel her cervix pushing against the shaft of my cock is it pulsed and throbbed releasing my energy into her womb.

Thank you girls for round one.

Round two:

Envisage Cindy, riding my steel rod like cock, and Patty riding my hot snake like tongue. Fuck I love Patty’s hot steamy love tunnel! I can’t get enough of it. Cindy gave my cock a right royal work over. I think she must have won a few awards for riding cowgirl! Then the grind. Then the fuck, then the grind. Over and over again till the bed linen was well and truly wet with Cindy’s pussy juices.

Girls swap places, fresh dom put on and we repeat the process. What a fuck session and being as Patty was fresh pussy there was no way I was going let her get off lightly. Ha! Yeah she got a good fucking. Then the grind again. Then the fuck then the grind. Enough of that, now for some cum.

These Thai girls sure know how to ride cock. In fact I said it to both of them at the beginning of the session.

Time for the second shot. This time I wanted to jerk off into Patty’s mouth. As Cindy sucked and caressed my balls Patty went to town on the head of my cock while I started jerking. As my momentum increased she had to move away just a touch but both girls were told that I’d give warning of when I cum.

Time for the money shot.

As I looked into Patty’s eyes I told her to get ready for her reward. Oh I blew a big load, Patty almost choked. She got up and went to the bathroom. I let out big thank you followed by laughter to Patty for taking my cum as Cindy then followed up by draining the last vestiges of cum from my cock. I’m sure Cindy did the same thing last Thursday. Cindy sucked and licked me clean.

What an experience guys. You must try this Thai tag team!

I still had ten minutes to go and was offered a massage but in actual fact I was more than satisfied. What man wouldn’t be!

I said girls take a breather.

It really was a hot steamy fuck session.

Enough!

Till next time 😊
    👏👏👏👏, kudos for you bro, i bet some guys here just wish that we can have such performance.