Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WL hanging around near my place

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by faruk View Post
    Most guys are cheating? Are you saying most punters are already in relationships?
    I'd say a majority if punters have a GF or are married.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JSteel96 View Post
    Thus the sex must be bad at home, otherwise why stray?

I know a guy on his second marriage and he still punts and is seeing a marriage councillor.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent888 View Post

I know a guy on his second marriage and he still punts and is seeing a marriage councillor.
    Why stray many guys just like the thrill of having extra women when they can get it. As long as they get away with it all is fine.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar

Different reasons for everyone. Yes, some might be having bad sex or no sex at home.
    Some just like to keep fucking as many hot girls as they can. Same reason they will try other WLs even after they've found a great WL that blows their mind. It's never enough, gotta keep going, lol...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Different reasons for everyone. Yes, some might be having bad sex or no sex at home.
    Some just like to keep fucking as many hot girls as they can. Same reason they will try other WLs even after they've found a great WL that blows their mind. It's never enough, gotta keep going, lol...
    Always looking for better? Maybe.

Sometimes it’s better trying fresh stock just to appreciate what you may have?

Banned
    Why stray many guys just like the thrill of having extra women when they can get it. As long as they get away with it all is fine.
    Wouldn’t it be human nature to try and inseminate the female of the species?

Procreation.

That’s the core reason, isn’t it?

Banned
    So I was walking on the main drag with the missus and my regular Asian SB walks past. She didn't say anything but looked at me with a smile. I kept walking. Now she lives 15 minutes away but what was she doing so close by to my place? Anyone else had this happen to them where you bump into your regular when your with the missus? just glad she don't ever interfere.
    Get to know her as a neighbour and invite her home to be your family friend.

Quote Originally Posted by faruk View Post
    Most guys are cheating? Are you saying most punters are already in relationships?
    Yeah, did alot of convo with WL/ML. I take their saying with a grain of salt. Most WL/ML ive talked to said most their customers are already in relationship or marriage. Either their relationship are sexless (big factor) / their partner cant full-fill their fantasy (big factor) / boring sex / bored of having sex with the same partner / they have a fetish of cheating / just because they can

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    BE FRUITFUL AND MULTIPLY

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by diligent View Post
    Yeah, did alot of convo with WL/ML. I take their saying with a grain of salt. Most WL/ML ive talked to said most their customers are already in relationship or marriage. Either their relationship are sexless (big factor) / their partner cant full-fill their fantasy (big factor) / boring sex / bored of having sex with the same partner / they have a fetish of cheating / just because they can

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sounds like you spent more time talking than fucking. Are you with us or against us!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Agreed.

I usually punt more when I'm in a relationship - as I don't have time to wine and dine other women.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by charmingninjaman View Post
    Agreed.

I usually punt more when I'm in a relationship - as I don't have time to wine and dine other women.
    I think punting is easier if you can't always get what you want sex wise from your partner. I think possibly many married men on sex once a week with their wives but its not enough so they punt. If your single punting is good and probably cheaper than dating a lady full time. When I used to be single I used to just go to brothels rather than go to try to pick up women. okay having an extra girl with my regular soon then I'll order lunch after.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Mate, even when I had gf live with me and gave me awesome sex literally every single night - I still punted during the day.
    A few years back - I had a girlfriend, 2 other women on the side who I was wining and dining on - yet I still punted. Previous to that, I had a girlfriend, a sugar chick on the side living in my investment property - yet this still didn't stop me punting.

I don't see anything wrong with it - the confines of modern society make it out like monogamy is the norm - but in Asia at least, it was normal for our grandfathers to have multiple wives - As long as you can afford them

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    a GF plus two on the side and a sugar baby at the same time punting plus a wife now your talking! Shit sounds like me except wife not live in GF. No there is nothing wrong with this lifestyle as long as mrs don't hear about it. Take what you can get extra in this life cause heck we are only here once on this Earth. I am a sucker for Asian MILF I love them all.

Banned
    Agreed.

If a guy can’t get it from his partner he’s going to go elsewhere.

Banned
    Mate, even when I had gf live with me and gave me awesome sex literally every single night - I still punted during the day.
    A few years back - I had a girlfriend, 2 other women on the side who I was wining and dining on - yet I still punted. Previous to that, I had a girlfriend, a sugar chick on the side living in my investment property - yet this still didn't stop me punting.

I don't see anything wrong with it - the confines of modern society make it out like monogamy is the norm - but in Asia at least, it was normal for our grandfathers to have multiple wives - As long as you can afford them

I’ve never been faithful to anyone, ever. Multiple of everything. Still doing that. You go all in or not at all.

I’ve come to the conclusion you only need girls to bang and a housekeeper to clean your place.

You don’t need any crossover of the two or a live in anything.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    So gd...saves time on travel lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12