Thread: [Dream Relaxing St Peters] Yuki

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

[Dream Relaxing St Peters] Yuki

Hi all, my first AR so bear with me.

I had a meeting in the morning with a total smoke-show of a MILF, so naturally I couldn't get my mind out of the gutter all day until I relented and booked a massage at Dream Relaxing in St Peters.

MAC is my usual go to, but today I wanted to try something different and the roster at MAC didn't hold any of my usual favourites. Added the shop to WeChat and send a message asking who was available at my preferred time. Very quick response with a picture of Yuki and a description of what she offers. It all lined up though I was a little skeptical as the photo didn't show too much, but in for a penny in for a pound right?

I had heard a few good things about this shop on this forum so went for it and turned up on time.

I was quickly ushered into a room by an older (probably 40) year old asian mama who didn't speak much english. This was Yuki, who did not look like the 30 year old that was stated in the image but she still looked great, and as I said I was in the mood for a bit of a MILF theme anyway after the morning.

She was slim but average body, nice full tits (c cups), average stomach and average ass. Face ok, lips full and as I said closer to 40 so depends what you like. She definitely gave off strong asian tiger mom vibes.

After getting into the room, I quickly undressed as you do and laid down, Yuki went in and out a few times and it sounded like they might have been a little short staffed as she had some quick conversations with some of the others on staff before coming back in a bit of a rush.

I wasn't too worried so was happy to settle in, once she came back and confirmed the time I'd asked for (only 30 mins), she got started with a pretty decent oil massage along my back.

It wasn't too long before she started to get a little suggestive with the fingers with some nice teasing of the balls and my ass, as she slowly built up the tension.

I'd say about 10 minutes in she started firmly grasping my balls and giving them a nice massage, you could tell immediately that she was very experienced. He hands and fingers kept exploring between my ass cheeks and teasing my asshole which was an unexpected but very welcome surprise.

After adjusting myself so I was partially on all fours, she was giving me nice slow and long sensual tugs then moving back and fully cupping and squeezing my balls, followed by nice ass play, I was moaning like crazy and she seemed to be in to it, though definitely in a professional way.

After she edged me twice and I indicated as much she quickly left, got a hot towel, wiped down my back and legs, and then rolled me over for part 2.

She dropped her dress and let me explore her body, as noted her tits are probably one of her best features so I spent quite a bit of time rolling her nips and breasts around in my hands.

I didnt' ask for any real extras this time, just looking for the simple and quick release, so she went straight into a very good hj. She was spending the perfect amount of time on the shaft, balls, and head and expertly using every part of her hands on every inch of me.

After about 5 minutes of a very intense hj that I indicated I was about to bust and she kept the speed she was it, and perfectly pumped every drop out of me without slowing down or speeding up, it was really fkn intense. She stopped perfectly before it was overwhelming and started clean up.

After clean up, she spent the remaining 5 minutes giving me a deep massage of my thighs, calves, and ankles on both legs which really released any remaining body tension I had, and then when the time was up, thanked me nicely, helped with the last bit of clean up, and then I paid and left.

All in all, a great MILF experience, I will probably be back to ask for extras next time, because I feel like she will be able to blow my mind (and other parts) in a way that only older ladies can.

Overall:
    Experience: Good
    VFM: 8/10
    Attractiveness: 7/10 (though I am a fan of MILF types when the mood strikes so YMMV)
    Cons: No real english, not great if you're into communicative/flirty chats, very much a down to business-warm but quiet-massage
    Address: Shop 2/44/56 May St, St Peters NSW 2044

Senior Member(無間使者)
    A very good & detailed first AR thanks Bro - welcome to the Club!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the review. I was juggling two places for today. Something new

Junior Member(有D料到)
    The other was seitai massage, 4 levels up above raven footwear near central. The sign I never noticed till now. Organic facials ? Curious. I will try later

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rinske View Post
    Hi all, my first AR so bear with me.

I had a meeting in the morning with a total smoke-show of a MILF, so naturally I couldn't get my mind out of the gutter all day until I relented and booked a massage at Dream Relaxing in St Peters.

MAC is my usual go to, but today I wanted to try something different and the roster at MAC didn't hold any of my usual favourites. Added the shop to WeChat and send a message asking who was available at my preferred time. Very quick response with a picture of Yuki and a description of what she offers. It all lined up though I was a little skeptical as the photo didn't show too much, but in for a penny in for a pound right?

I had heard a few good things about this shop on this forum so went for it and turned up on time.

I was quickly ushered into a room by an older (probably 40) year old asian mama who didn't speak much english. This was Yuki, who did not look like the 30 year old that was stated in the image but she still looked great, and as I said I was in the mood for a bit of a MILF theme anyway after the morning.

She was slim but average body, nice full tits (c cups), average stomach and average ass. Face ok, lips full and as I said closer to 40 so depends what you like. She definitely gave off strong asian tiger mom vibes.

After getting into the room, I quickly undressed as you do and laid down, Yuki went in and out a few times and it sounded like they might have been a little short staffed as she had some quick conversations with some of the others on staff before coming back in a bit of a rush.

I wasn't too worried so was happy to settle in, once she came back and confirmed the time I'd asked for (only 30 mins), she got started with a pretty decent oil massage along my back.

It wasn't too long before she started to get a little suggestive with the fingers with some nice teasing of the balls and my ass, as she slowly built up the tension.

I'd say about 10 minutes in she started firmly grasping my balls and giving them a nice massage, you could tell immediately that she was very experienced. He hands and fingers kept exploring between my ass cheeks and teasing my asshole which was an unexpected but very welcome surprise.

After adjusting myself so I was partially on all fours, she was giving me nice slow and long sensual tugs then moving back and fully cupping and squeezing my balls, followed by nice ass play, I was moaning like crazy and she seemed to be in to it, though definitely in a professional way.

After she edged me twice and I indicated as much she quickly left, got a hot towel, wiped down my back and legs, and then rolled me over for part 2.

She dropped her dress and let me explore her body, as noted her tits are probably one of her best features so I spent quite a bit of time rolling her nips and breasts around in my hands.

I didnt' ask for any real extras this time, just looking for the simple and quick release, so she went straight into a very good hj. She was spending the perfect amount of time on the shaft, balls, and head and expertly using every part of her hands on every inch of me.

After about 5 minutes of a very intense hj that I indicated I was about to bust and she kept the speed she was it, and perfectly pumped every drop out of me without slowing down or speeding up, it was really fkn intense. She stopped perfectly before it was overwhelming and started clean up.

After clean up, she spent the remaining 5 minutes giving me a deep massage of my thighs, calves, and ankles on both legs which really released any remaining body tension I had, and then when the time was up, thanked me nicely, helped with the last bit of clean up, and then I paid and left.

All in all, a great MILF experience, I will probably be back to ask for extras next time, because I feel like she will be able to blow my mind (and other parts) in a way that only older ladies can.

Overall:
    Experience: Good
    VFM: 8/10
    Attractiveness: 7/10 (though I am a fan of MILF types when the mood strikes so YMMV)
    Cons: No real english, not great if you're into communicative/flirty chats, very much a down to business-warm but quiet-massage
    Address: Shop 2/44/56 May St, St Peters NSW 2044
    What was the damage?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nice AR mate, her massage is solid and extras are available for future reference.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Nice AR, appreciate the time it takes to write. 👍👍