Person's Name : T Paula

Establishment : No. 5 Marrickville

Date of Visit : 17/10/2023

Rates : 45 minutes $220

Size/shape : Thick ass, curvy, beautiful eyes

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai

Services Provided : FS, BBBJ, DATY, CG

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

After reading tons of review, I decided to try out Thai girl - Paula. I had booked through WeChat and I waited in the room as I was little early. She came into the room, she immediately started DFK and keeps saying how she wants to fuck me and all that which already aroused me. Then she started taking off her clothes and grinds her curvy ass. It was very sensual then we jumped into the shower.

(Round 1) After drying we jumped into the bed. She was very playful and keeps going on with her funny stories while still talking about how horny she is and how she is going to make me cum 100 times and call me ambulance. She started DFK then slowly moved to my ears then to nipples and gradually taking my whole dick inside with ongoing tongue action. BBBJ was just too good with lots of sloppiness, saliva and tongue work. She goes around the balls and down to rim and again move up. That was a lot happening at the same time. I wanted to hold off little longer so I asked to go down and I started with her tits then slowly moving to her clean shaved pussy. I went on American sniper position and stated licking the shit out of it. She was moaning a lot and after a while I moved up to which she said she wants to cum so she asked me to finger her while sucking tits. I did so then she was on a rhythm and then eventually came. Then she jumped to my dick and started BBBJ saying how much she wanted to taste my dick. Then I said I wanted to fuck her, so she took out condom and put in on with her mouth and we started doggy. It was very sensual, I felt the grip so good and then eventually I came.

(Round 2) She was laying next to me chatting about her funny experiences and all that and said we should head for another round. I wasn't sure as I just came but she took my wilted dick and BBBJ until I was hard AF. Followed my some pussy slide. Then she said its time to fuck again and puts the condom. This time its CG. She said her pussy was wet enough to not put the lube and went on. She occasionally grinds and jumps keeping the motion. It was too good for me to last long and I came to which she says we should do one more. I wish I had another drop left in my balls. I was laying flat all drained then we chatted a bit and jumped to shower and said our final goodbyes.

Overall she is amazing and also when I told her how goos she was. She said that no matter the hours or person she tries to gives her best which she does. So fellow punters, giver her a go.

Banned
    Thanks for the review Etauta.

I love Paula, by that I mean like chocolate ice cream, just can’t get enough! She’s stamina plus.

Hopefully our paths cross again soon.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent888 View Post
    Thanks for the review Etauta.

I love Paula, by that I mean like chocolate ice cream, just can’t get enough! She’s stamina plus.

Hopefully our paths cross again soon.
    She is a delight.
    Hopefully across the halls of n5m.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Etauta View Post
    Person's Name : T Paula

Establishment : No. 5 Marrickville

Date of Visit : 17/10/2023

Rates : 45 minutes $220

Size/shape : Thick ass, curvy, beautiful eyes

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai

Services Provided : FS, BBBJ, DATY, CG

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

After reading tons of review, I decided to try out Thai girl - Paula. I had booked through WeChat and I waited in the room as I was little early. She came into the room, she immediately started DFK and keeps saying how she wants to fuck me and all that which already aroused me. Then she started taking off her clothes and grinds her curvy ass. It was very sensual then we jumped into the shower.

(Round 1) After drying we jumped into the bed. She was very playful and keeps going on with her funny stories while still talking about how horny she is and how she is going to make me cum 100 times and call me ambulance. She started DFK then slowly moved to my ears then to nipples and gradually taking my whole dick inside with ongoing tongue action. BBBJ was just too good with lots of sloppiness, saliva and tongue work. She goes around the balls and down to rim and again move up. That was a lot happening at the same time. I wanted to hold off little longer so I asked to go down and I started with her tits then slowly moving to her clean shaved pussy. I went on American sniper position and stated licking the shit out of it. She was moaning a lot and after a while I moved up to which she said she wants to cum so she asked me to finger her while sucking tits. I did so then she was on a rhythm and then eventually came. Then she jumped to my dick and started BBBJ saying how much she wanted to taste my dick. Then I said I wanted to fuck her, so she took out condom and put in on with her mouth and we started doggy. It was very sensual, I felt the grip so good and then eventually I came.

(Round 2) She was laying next to me chatting about her funny experiences and all that and said we should head for another round. I wasn't sure as I just came but she took my wilted dick and BBBJ until I was hard AF. Followed my some pussy slide. Then she said its time to fuck again and puts the condom. This time its CG. She said her pussy was wet enough to not put the lube and went on. She occasionally grinds and jumps keeping the motion. It was too good for me to last long and I came to which she says we should do one more. I wish I had another drop left in my balls. I was laying flat all drained then we chatted a bit and jumped to shower and said our final goodbyes.

Overall she is amazing and also when I told her how goos she was. She said that no matter the hours or person she tries to gives her best which she does. So fellow punters, giver her a go.
    I would love to have a 3some with this women. If anyone is keen message me

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Count me in

Quote Originally Posted by Pleasureseekers View Post
    I would love to have a 3some with this women. If anyone is keen message me
    Im keen to join in . Count me in.

Paula is working today~

Message or WeChat us

0417 888 123
    Wechat ID: no5_2021

http://no5marrickville.com