K Girls Massage - Grace

Name : Grace
    Place : Rhodes Private Apartment
    Price : $150/hr
    Service : Massage, B2B, NHJ
    Boobs : D, enhanced
    Shaven : yes
    Face : Pretty

Saw Grace for an hour on Monday. Chatty and bubbly from the get go but she was a bit older than I expected (I’m asian and can tell she’s older than what her looks would suggest) but I must say though she is very well kept. She would’ve been a hotty in her prime. Her tits are enhanced, nicely done but with a slight firmness that gives it away.

The massage was pretty good, on the medium to firm side. She knows what she’s doing and can keep a conversation going having been in Aus for over 6 years. She got into the knots in my shoulders back and legs. A lot more tackle tickle with the oil or was it purely incidental?

The best part is easily her skin. I’ve seen some beautiful girls in my punting career but without hesitation, I will say Grace has the most amazing skin of any girl I’ve seen and it really shows in the B2B. It was honestly like butter. The slip and sliding with those tits as well was heavenly.

Onto part 2 and no extras were discussed but honestly didn’t need any. She straddles me, with her back facing me and I can normally last a lot longer but all the teasing and her expert hand work saw me erupting within a few minutes. Another indicator of her age - she knows how to handle cock.

WIR: if I’m after a good part 1 with B2B and NHJ in a relaxed setting, it’s an easy yes.

YMMV

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks mate, I think Boa who works at 42G does work here as well or might be a different girl using her photos. I was thinking about seeing Grace but not sure anymore