I went to the Penrith 373 shop after receiving the message from Tiffany, the boss of the shop, and she told me that there are some new young girl available since this Tuesday. I still remember the Japanese lady who provided great service to me last month, unfortunately she left after 2 weeks.

Arrived and there was a chubby lady welcomed me, and led me to the waiting area, met Tracy, shes typical Asian lady, slim and nice breast shape, pretty face, and I decided to stay for an hour, one of the reason is shes really really young, like at her earlier 20s, should be less than 25 years old.

During the session, she provided me great service, included nice blow, and hand relax, body slide and eveually services in different positions, I was really enjoyed that through the mirror.

I went to this shop before, but most of the time is because it cheap and provide service as complementry, I am glad that they do have some young ladies now, and I dont mind pay more for that.

Overall, i would highly recommend Tracy, and Amy if you have chance to meet them.

address: 373 high street, Penrith
site: https://penrithasianbrothel.com.au/