Thread: Summer: Pretty, Slim and Tight Thai with no panties but great BBBJ

Senior Member(無間使者)

Summer: Pretty, Slim and Tight Thai with no panties but great BBBJ

Yes, it is true. Just as it appears in the pics, Summer does not wear panties at work!

I have seen Summer’s picks for a week or so and been wondering whether to indulge or not. Been so busy lately, that I haven’t had time until last night. Managed to squeeze in some time and stopped by Fireflies to see Thai Summer.

Firstly, her pics on the firefiesbyjessie.com.au website are 100% accurate. I know Jesse mentioned some of the pics are indicative, but I can confirm the pics of Summer, Sofia, Tiffany, Mirei (in black costume) and Ashley are accurate. I haven’t spent time with all these girls (refer my ARs as they are up to date for this shop), but have seen them in the corridor. Pics of Nana, Melody (in bikini) and Kimmy are also a very good indication, if not real. I am not saying the other pics are not accurate – as I have not spent time with them or bumped into them in the corridor.

Walked into the room and Summer is waiting for me in the same negligee as in her pics. Her pics seem to suggest she is wearing no panties and this is carried through into the room. Great choice! No panties still came at the standard price of $280/hour for Diamond. LOL. We don’t have to pay extra for less clothes!

Summer is pretty and slim, size 5 on top with enhanced B+ boobs (Asian C) and her natural curves expand to 5+ or 6- below with slender and attractive legs. Very attractive package and nice to look at! Summer is also very experienced and gets down to business pretty quickly. A little LFK, but not much before suggesting a shower, which we both take.

Back into the room and kissing resumes, but it is not the normal AA seduction experience with which I normally proceed. A little soft touching and nipple play on her and me, which both of us enjoy. In fact, Summer’s nipples are quite sensitive, so …. go easy. If done the right way, she is highly sensitive and enjoys the attention, but having seen her late at night, I am sure her boobs have got lots of attention from a number of punters before me.

Summer motions for me to lie on the bed and, … who can refuse that offer. So, I lay back and Summer stats with a cat bath, ending on my cock, which she stats to suck. Having had to provide some ‘encouragement’ to a couple of girls over the last few weeks on how to improve their BJ, Summer needs none of that. Her BJ is very professional and her clasping of her mouth around my cock was formidable. In fact, having punted at another girl the night before, which turned into a big night …. I was still a little sensitive and had to ask Summer to ease up a little. I asked to change to 69, which she was reluctant to do, so no pressure. I guess she was just sensitive, or like another ML/WL, I know …. ‘shy’. (yes, can you believe it – in this job??!! Lucky that girl is so damn cute!!).

This goes on for ….. as long as I can stand it … because it really is very strong suction and I really am still sensitive from the big night, the night before. We then changed position and I moved to DATY. Again, her sensitivity came to the fore and I had to ask her to relax a couple of times. Summer probably hasn’t read my ARs, but my aim is normally to give the girl as much pleasure as possible, rather than solely to receive it. I am a sucker for Seduction.

So, we start DATY and I have to go very soft. Summer’s pussy is perfectly shaved and quite delicious looking as well as tasting. Again she was very sensitive there and her legs seemed to have an automatic closing mechanism as they kept drifting together. I politely reminded Summer what we were here for and …. that was not to jam my head between her constantly closing legs. Fortunately, Summer got the message and that went ok. Although FIP/FIV wasn’t allowed, it wasn’t required as her clit is very sensitive – you have to go very softly – and she seems to cum quite easily.
    I presume perhaps another punter may have been a little rough earlier in the evening, so I let the restrictions go through to the keeper as who knows what goes on in the rooms prior to you arriving? Sometimes, these girls need a break.

Then on to main course and Summer puts on the condom expertly – exactly the right size and without it being painful as it slips on. Now, there’s a change! A little lube - which I encourage her not to use too much as she was already pretty wet after DATY. Fortunately Summer took that request on board and applied an ok amount.

I push inside her and …. fark, she is quite tight and this is a surprise as judging by her hourglass figure and shape of her hips:
    (https://images.app.goo.gl/yg9GJv1hfKtruNGM9) . I didn’t expect it.

I know many of my recent ARs mention the girl is tight and I am not trying to make out I am well hung. I believe I am fairly normal for Western men, but perhaps a little thicker, not sure. But I have had a run of smaller size girls lately – on purpose as I do choose petite girls 95% of the time. Anyway, I mention this to Summer and she said “yes, my body is small” – so she is aware her internal dimensions are smaller as I presume she has had the same feedback from other punters. Rest assured, I would not say the girl is tight if she wasn’t – and there has been a couple of surprises lately. Maybe Jesse has a special interview technique??

We fuck in a couple of different positions and then end with catbath and BBBK. Regrettably no CIM was available and I encourage her to reconsider that for the price.

In summary, Summer is very attractive with a great slim body and nicely proportioned boobs. Summer is very experienced and her BBBJ is very strong and up to punters to request that dial to be turned up or down. I think she will be tight inside for most punters and that’s very nice for all concerned. I am not sure how ‘BigDipper’ or ‘MrSeven’ will go, but ….. I will leave it to them to find out, should they choose to.

Enjoy!
    Last edited by AsiaAddict; 18-10-2023 at 05:00 PM. Reason: add link