Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Have you ever bought gifts for MLs/WLs and why?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by bjl0v3s View Post
    Yes, came to the shop and see her (still paid) and give her gift. She complained to the guy that she is tired and not in the mood to have sex and he just agreed. Thats what the wl told me and she even called him stupid behind his back
    That’s cold. Poor guy. Who’s the WL?

Super Fans (忠實Fans) Footballpunter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent888 View Post
    Transferring the money is easier.

Less time involved if you’re busy.
    well he probably gets off on hand picking the gift

Nothing wrong with giving them a birthday or Xmas gift, I have for a few regulars over the years. I took an ML for a few driving lessons a couple of years ago. There were some awesome sessions then!

Yes, came to the shop and see her (still paid) and give her gift. She complained to the guy that she is tired and not in the mood to have sex and he just agreed. Thats what the wl told me and she even called him stupid behind his back
    Yea that's terrible. Not only did she not appreciate his kindness (although with alternate motives), but she also made fun of him.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Footballpunter View Post
    well he probably gets off on hand picking the gift
    Personally I’ll never slam another for the choices they make. But, since guys don’t really like shopping, unless they have some arm candy tagging along then the quickest way is transfer.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Personally I’ll never slam another for the choices they make. But, since guys don’t really like shopping, unless they have some arm candy tagging along then the quickest way is transfer.
    Wise and practical

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by punter-pie View Post
    Wise and practical

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk
    It’s a means to an end. Like fishing you have to put burley out 😝 Sooner or later you’ll catch a shark and let’s face it, the danger of the catch is half the pleasure.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Imagine they are not happy with the gift ����

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sargon1111 View Post
    They could always regift it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sargon1111 View Post
    imagine you gift them a new iphone and they actually give it to their partner. you just essentially bought a phone for another dude thats fucking your girl

Banned
    My mate funded the build of a bridge for a village in an overseas country. I’m sure the local villagers were very happy.

Perhaps they have a shrine dedicated to a certain Aussie punter? The incense could be still burning as I write this post.

I bought cookies now a days to certain massage shop that has massage and dimond service. To the one that advertised not doing fs i gave them cookies and they offers fs without fail hahha

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PKING2 View Post
    I bought cookies now a days to certain massage shop that has massage and dimond service. To the one that advertised not doing fs i gave them cookies and they offers fs without fail hahha
    If I ever step foot in a massage joint again I’ll do a quick recon for crumbs… that way I’ll know I can get jiggy jiggy!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Followed a WL on IG and was surprised how much gifts she reveiced from customers when I looked through her stories. I am talking LV bags, Gucci, Channel perfumes, Iphones, all expensive shit. Whats going through the guys minds, whose bought these expensive shit for the girl. Do they think they will get special offer from the girl? Validation? Approval?
    I know some guys feel good about doing it (simp behaviour) and even brag to their friends.
    A wl told me about one of her customers keep showering gifts and whenever the guy meets her, she could sometimes deny sex to him and he wouldn't even complain about it.

Your thoughts?
    The practice of gifting is fucked.
    Gifting is for incels, beta simps and white knights trying to impress a chick, and prove they're romantic in the hope they can buy a woman's love and win her devotion and affection.

....So you're fucken telling me that if Gina Reinhardt was your go to WL you would tip her generously, buy her a hermes handbag, a rolex watch, sexy lingerie, chocolates, flowers, pay her rent etc? ....fuck no! if the chick is not a hot sexy PYT all that gifting gets tossed out the fucken window.

The only gift a man should give a woman is dick! And with good dick the women will literally throw their lacy underwear at you.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post
    The only gift a man should give a woman is dick! And with good dick the women will literally throw their lacy underwear at you.
    Like Tom Jones !

If only we could all sing!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Followed a WL on IG and was surprised how much gifts she reveiced from customers when I looked through her stories. I am talking LV bags, Gucci, Channel perfumes, Iphones, all expensive shit. Whats going through the guys minds, whose bought these expensive shit for the girl. Do they think they will get special offer from the girl? Validation? Approval?
    I know some guys feel good about doing it (simp behaviour) and even brag to their friends.
    A woman told me about one of her customers who keeps showering gifts, and whenever the guy meets her, she can sometimes deny sex to him, and he won't even complain about it.

Your thoughts?

It sounds like the guys who are buying expensive gifts for this week are looking for validation and approval. It could also be that they feel good doing it, as if they're being nice and generous, which makes them look better in their friends' eyes.

It's an interesting dynamic when you have a customer willing to pay for expensive items but no sex

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Alextheman871 View Post
    It sounds like the guys who are buying expensive gifts for this week are looking for validation and approval. It could also be that they feel good doing it, as if they're being nice and generous, which makes them look better in their friends' eyes.

It's an interesting dynamic when you have a customer willing to pay for expensive items but no sex
    Don’t people in unhappy marriages or relationships pay one way or another for no sex?

For example, I was sitting in the managers office of a brothel and a guy dressed in full religious clothing came in. He picked a girl, paid the money and into the bedroom he went.

Obviously he’s not getting off at home otherwise why is he there?

Perhaps he talked? Perhaps he fucked?

I didn’t ask.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Don’t people in unhappy marriages or relationships pay one way or another for no sex?

For example, I was sitting in the managers office of a brothel and a guy dressed in full religious clothing came in. He picked a girl, paid the money and into the bedroom he went.

Obviously he’s not getting off at home otherwise why is he there?

Perhaps he talked? Perhaps he fucked?

I didn’t ask.
    Lol being a missionary (one way or the other)

Sent from my SM-S901E using Tapatalk

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jedibear View Post
    Lol being a missionary (one way or the other)

Sent from my SM-S901E using Tapatalk
    Good one! As long as he wasn’t trying to convert…

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alextheman871 View Post

If the same guys also donate to charities, sponsor children/orphans in third world countries, donate blood, help out the homeless beggars in George St, generously tip street performers, donate to wild life rescue services etc then my hat goes off to them and they can continue with their philanthropic activities and charitable practices towards attractive WLs and MLs.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast