Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: RnT/Massage places where the massage is as good as the ending?

Junior Member(有D料到)

RnT/Massage places where the massage is as good as the ending?

Some days I don't really feel like visiting a brothel or a getting FS and I just want a good massage and a good happy ending without having to haggle or ask for extras. Prices/quality do vary quite wildly though. So far I've been to:

- 380 Pitt (wouldn't really go back there)
    - Sydney empress massage - Would not return either
    - Yuki on Pitt - Great massage but poor surroundings. Would return but depending on mood.
    - CBD Style massage - Massage was okay and the shower is a plus but the cost does add up quite quickly (not to mention price is going up again)
    - Renwick Body Massage - Quite far our and they close pretty early but would return.

Does anyone else have any recommendations that are near the CBD or share their experience?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Not near the CBD but Ariya Rhodes does a good massage.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Just go to vitality charm massage at broadway, just check the daily roster online and park at broadway shopping centre and walk up the back lane and straight up the flight of steps,
    Tell the manager that you want a girl who can do a strong massage and is open minded, that means she does cbj but I record if you tip extra some girls might even do fs

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by ColesBag View Post
    Not near the CBD but Ariya Rhodes does a good massage.
    Googled her and saw an AR for her, damn she sounds good but Rhodes is a good 30 minutes train ride for me haha. If I'm somehow out Rhodes way I'm also sorely tempted to try Lulu to be honest.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This is what i gave up, all the girl i see just wanna rush to part 2. I even came across one ml who i just walked in the room and greeted. She straight up said to me "you not here for massage" and gave me options and prices for part 2. Regardless, I still said I need massage first. She still proceeded but man, they just want quick and easy money.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hidden Python View Post
    Just go to vitality charm massage at broadway, just check the daily roster online and park at broadway shopping centre and walk up the back lane and straight up the flight of steps,
    Tell the manager that you want a girl who can do a strong massage and is open minded, that means she does cbj but I record if you tip extra some girls might even do fs
    Thanks, googled their site and I quite like how they say "Prices are inclusive of all services and do not require any futher tips.​" and they state prices for a CBJ quite clearly. No car though but might check it out one day.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by puntcar View Post
    Thanks, googled their site and I quite like how they say "Prices are inclusive of all services and do not require any futher tips.​" and they state prices for a CBJ quite clearly. No car though but might check it out one day.
    You can walk down from central train station, its not far, plus each room has its own private shower facilities

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    You can try T Milin @ SBM. Only works there 1 day a week (I think Tuesdays), and another 1 or 2 days at their other shop at Top Ryde.
    Very good strong massage hitting all the right spots. I reckon her massage is even better than the best legit massage I've had. Pretty face IMO, killer body and good NHJ technique.

Can't go wrong with her if it's a good massage + NHJ that you're after.

EDIT: Actually come to think of it I've never met a girl at SBM that couldn't do a good massage. Another good one is Yomiko. Very similar style to Milin. Strong and sure, and hitting all the right spots.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    You can try T Milin @ SBM. Only works there 1 day a week (I think Tuesdays), and another 1 or 2 days at their other shop at Top Ryde.
    Very good strong massage hitting all the right spots. I reckon her massage is even better than the best legit massage I've had. Pretty face IMO, killer body and good NHJ technique.

Can't go wrong with her if it's a good massage + NHJ that you're after.

EDIT: Actually come to think of it I've never met a girl at SBM that couldn't do a good massage. Another good one is Yomiko. Very similar style to Milin. Strong and sure, and hitting all the right spots.
    Checked on their website but what's included in the $130 for 60m? Toss up between SBM or 227 Broadway tomorrow maybe

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by puntcar View Post
    Checked on their website but what's included in the $130 for 60m? Toss up between SBM or 227 Broadway tomorrow maybe
    It's one of those shops that charge the NHJ upfront, bro. No need to tip for the NHJ.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Might have to check it out at those kind of prices

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    There's lots of places out Mascot, Rockdale, Koggie, and Campsie where the rub is as good as the tug. The problem with most guys is they're after that elusive 'massage with a fairy tale ending' ie they get a good massage, save the working damsel in distress, form a relationship with her, and live happily ever after.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    What’s the place in Koggie

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    i beg to differ

i dont want no part after the transaction is done

my missus prolly wouldn't want the fairy tale ending either

Junior Member(有D料到)
    200 Stanmore massage from Ada

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by bjl0v3s View Post
    This is what i gave up, all the girl i see just wanna rush to part 2. I even came across one ml who i just walked in the room and greeted. She straight up said to me "you not here for massage" and gave me options and prices for part 2. Regardless, I still said I need massage first. She still proceeded but man, they just want quick and easy money.
    Exactly what I experienced today at 41 Epping with Seri. Entered the room and immediately wanted to do part 2. I said no start with massage. Later I realised she had zero massage skills.after 7 minutes asked me to turn for part 2. No teasing at all. Got half naked and said no touching boobs or ass is allowed and touching is extra 20. Finished the whole damn thing in 20 min. Her timer was set early. This was second visit at 41 epping the only difference was that my first encounter with that Thai girl with fake tits was much better in part 1 but her part 2 was quite mechanical.

I think the only shop I had good experience in part 1 and part 2 was 4 Graf West Ryde : Apple and Pam.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Was feeling it a bit so decided to look around for who/what's available. Sadly neither Milin nor Yomiko were rostered at SBM the day I was looking and after failing to initially get a booking last time, I managed to secure a booking with Amber at RBM.

Went for a Korean Body Massage instead of the Dragon Tendon this time and it was pretty good. She used a just nice amount of strength and helped me worked out a lot of the knots and kinks I had on my back before flipping me around and helping me work out the blockage I had on the front.

Went around the area after a bit and took a peak at 485/429 Leichardt and it was interesting to say the least.

That said RBM's quite far out of the way for me so I guess next up is Vitality Charm Massage or SBM like recommended in this thread.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Although recently I have found out about Zara who does nuru in the CBD and that's piqued my interest as well...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Have been visiting a place near Maitland and find that some of the girls there give sensational massages in terms of quality.
    Being fair, it also depends on what type of massage I have wanted but absolutely I have left feeling far better with many muscular aches massages away (and this is excluding any fun).
    One of the ladies gives the best serious, solid massage I have ever received with use of hands, elbows, you name it. Sometimes it hurts like hell as she does it, and I will twinge which she picks up on but damn my god does it feel good afterwards.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I find most thai places are a good start, get a decent massage and see where is goes.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast